Purple Pandana

P

Purple Pandana

Original poster
Hey. I'm PP, or Myrtle, if you want to call me that. I just joined and I have no idea where to go, but I've been roleplaying for a solid couple of years. I'm going to explore this place now, but here's the About You Survey I found. Boring, I know, but I had nothing else to say.

What do you prefer to be called?

You can call me anything you want really. PP, Purple, Myrtle, etc. Extra points for coming up with your own nickname.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I generally like to keep it on the down low, but from my avatar you can probably already tell I'm a guy. So yeah.

How old are you?

I'm 18 years old, baby.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Yep. I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now, usually on smaller sites. It's my first time joining a completely roleplay focused forum, so I'm a little nervous.

Do you like group roleplays or just a single partner?

I don't really mind either. Both can be fun, but there's a lot of pressure when there's just two people, so I usually won't play single unless I know the person fairly well.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Ew, running. No. Just no. Sitting is so much more fun. :3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

MY HOUSE IN BUDAPEST MY HIDDEN TREASURE CHEST GOLDEN GRAND PIANO MY BEAUTIFUL CASTILLO!!!

*bows* welcome to the madness my friend, you made no mistake to come over.

Hey Hey Hey welcome to Iwaku. *Grins darkly* hope you can handle Insanity.tumblr_mfrf99r8ch1ra4x9po1_500.gif

Hiii Pandana! WElcome to the site! :D

Thanks everyone! Wow, very warm welcomes. I'm glad. And yeah, I can be insane sometimes. xD

Hello there, Purple! Welcome to the site, I hope it suits your fancy. You may message me at any time if you want to role play, I'll be more than willing.

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please so enjoy your time here. Just be careful of the flying marshmallows..~