Purple Demon's Cheap Art Comissions (closed but a new version is up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PurpleDemon

Original poster
Ok so I am not very experienced with art commissions, so I will be charging minimal amounts of money for them. but anyway, I wanted to say that my artstyle is not very clean (you'll see). as for the amount of time it will take me to draw, it depends on the request- it could take a day, a few days or a week, but VERY rarely it will take more than a week. so here are the prices (along with examples of what you'll get)

3)sketch (any kind) (5$)
11111111.png
New_Canvas.png
fail.png
4) a portrait (10$)
lust_for_love_by_dustsiege-dbaq78m.png
5) Bust (15$)
i_really_don_t_care____by_dustsiege-dbbdtoj.png
YES THIS STILL QUALIFIES AS BUST EVEN THOUGH IT SHOWS MORE THAN BUST (why am i screaming?)
6) full body (20$)
super_high_school_level_designer_by_dustsiege-dbbrpki.png
A difficult or different pose (25$)
don_t_worry_i_don_t_bite_by_dustsiege-dbc88dc.png
oh and yes i do mild gore
What can and can not draw- (TL/DR I can draw humans and outfits but can't draw animals)
1) humans (both genders, can include animal features such as ears/tails)
2) Outfits (though i require a reference or several)
3) Design elements (such as flowers, trees, succulents, plushies, etc.)
What I can not draw or highly dislike drawing-
1) anthro animals (Can't draw)
2) Backgrounds (i don't mind drawing them, but when it's someone else's commission it takes a lot more effort and time for me to draw them, and i don't want to delay a commission by a week just because it has background, it'll also make things more pricey)
3) animals (again, i just can't draw them, i barely got used to human anatomy)
4)Extreme gore (i don;t have anything against it, i just can't draw internal organs sticking out)

Payment methods- I only accept PayPal . for more information PM me

Bonus information-
1)Oh and I might also give you a little discount if I really like your character and enjoy drawing that character.
2)send me as much references of clothes that you want your character wearing as you can (do it for your own good i suck at designing clothes XD)

Just posting here to say that I'm interested. I'll take a closer look at this thread later and decide what exactly I want. Is there a certain template you'd like me to fill out?

Edit: Right now I'm thinking I will probably ask for either a portrait or a bust.

Last edited:
I don't have any money, but I saw the ad and decided to check it and I want to say I love your drawing style, it's cute. Good luck with your commissions.

I don't have any money, but I saw the ad and decided to check it and I want to say I love your drawing style, it's cute. Good luck with your commissions.
Thanks <3

• Love
Reactions: Moose
I am very interested in your work. I get paid on Thursday and will inquire further at that time :)

WHEN IM NOT A BROKE MOTHER FUCKER I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE MONIES. <3

Reactions: Takumi and Pf.D
Status
Not open for further replies.