Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringmaster

To defeat your enemy, you must know them.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Scifi, Horror, Romance, Noir, Mystery, Fantasy. Crossovers are a particular favorite and specialty of mine.
[btn][/btn]

"You all know the story. Of how danger threatens the worlds. And how a group of heroes rise up to fight back. Its a tale that's repeated itself endlessly, across all of time and space. The pieces vary, but the stakes are always the same. This one takes place, after one such group manages to save their worlds...But I thought it a poor reward, for some as they were returned. So I did, what anyone else confronted with such a game does when it comes down to it."

"I flipped the board entirely and changed the game."

tumblr_m2nco5tMoo1qm7heso1_500.gif

"Torn from out of time and space."

rwby_creatures_of_grimm_2_by_dustiniz117-d6e35lb.jpg

"Populated by creatures and factions, seeded across these heroes worlds, I have made a paradise."

tumblr_lvy2tvi4LN1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

"A world where the only rule, is that of the strongest. The Good."

2453268-trailer_darksouls2_curseofthedark_20140312_v2.jpg

"The bad."

tumblr_ndwfng2e8t1ti3kvso3_500.gif

"And the worst."

"The game itself is simplicity in and of itself. Survive in a black land full of death and hate. Free what innocents remain standing on this world of mine. Take a stand and by all means...Defeat the darkness. Or do not. It makes no difference to me. And in the end, as you take your last breath? You will stare into my face and you will know me for who I am."

"Your new, lord and master."

srf0y_zpswdkckvsj.gif

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Possibly coming to an RP near you.

<p>Welcome to the Purgatory sign up sheet. If you&#039;re reading this, congrats!</p><p><br /></p><p>Before we begin a few things your character or duo should know.</p><p><br /></p><p>One, you either witnessed your world destroyed around you, was transported in a blinding light or both. </p><p><br /></p><p>Two, if you choose to play a duo make sure that duo makes sense. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver from the MCU are good.</p><p><br /></p><p>Mike Dawson and Mario are not. At least not off the bat. Those who play duos not of the same world will be seperate and will meet in certain areas on the map.</p><p><br /></p><p>Third, the MCU will be our sliding scale of power for canon PCs. Finally?</p><p><br /></p><p>Have fun. I know I will.</p><p><br /></p><p>Profile should fill out as follows.</p><p><br /></p><p>Name:</p><p><br /></p><p>Canon:</p><p><br /></p><p>Abilities/Equipment:</p><p><br /></p><p>Bio:</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
4Nv7jOv.jpg

Decoding complete.

... You want me to describe my partner?

fine.

Name: Designated as Felix. Last name unimportant to the mission

Canon: operates in the same galaxy as the Reds and Blues of the former Project Freelancer

Abilities/Equipment:

General armaments: M392 designated marksman rifle, XM510 Multishot grenade launcher, multiple tactical combat knives

Hardlight shield:scavenged from alien technology found during our operation on the planet Chorus, the hardlight shield is a wrist mounted device that projects a translucent blue shield in front of the user. weightless and incredibly durable, Felix has shown to be... creative with its use at times.

tumblr_ns44q4hZpG1r9qv10o4_500.gif

Power armor: Felix uses the Scout Class power armor, similar to the armor designed for the Spartan III program. In addition to the obvious protection it provides, it enhances the user's strength and reflexes, and comes equipped with boots capable of magnetizing themselves to most metallic surfaces.

Bio:

Felix and I first met while recruits in the UNSC armed forces. Who he was and what he did before that is unimportant, though I imagine his sociopathy and silver tongue served him well enough. He was an idiot(no). Took nothing seriously, indulged in cruel playtime with his foes instead of getting to the point. But the war with the Covenant was still raging at the time, and I think the only reason we didn't kill each other was the sergeant at first, and the fact that we were the only ones still alive at the end. He may have been an idiot, and a terrible soldier... but he was very good at two things. Lying, and killing. It served us well. We survived, came out of the war stronger and colder than we went in. There was no normal life after that. He had a taste of blood and of the profit it could bring. I had a desire to reach perfection. Unfortunately, both of us agreed the best way to get there was to work together. And here we are. In the midst of a mission to destroy a planet, raze its artifacts for corporate use, and keep it all under wraps.

We will succeed.

We do not fail.

P.S. - Oh c'mon now Locus. All that and you forgot 3 things about me! This is important stuff so take some notes. 1. Yeah where's my pistol at, dude? Never leave home without a sidearm. 2. There's no mention of how handsome and good looking I am in here? What a rip-off! And 3:

tumblr_nw10n5wEt81utfh49o3_400.gif

Otherwise yeah you're all good there partner. I'm so proud(not) of you for not mentioning Washington once. Good on ya.

Name: Katarina Du Couteau

Canon: League of Legends

Equipment/Abilities: Trained from childhood by the best assassins in Noxus, her father the best among them. Carries several dozen blades/knives of all shapes and sizes that inflict magical and physical damage, with the lethal skill to use them all. Highly acrobatic and agile. Speed and stealth over strength.

Bio: From childhood, Katarina displayed a natural gift for combat. As the daughter of a prominent Noxian general, many paths were open to her, but she rejected them all for the path of the blade. Rigorously trained by the finest assassins in Noxus, her father the best among them, it was not long before Katarina demanded her first assignment. The task they gave her was aggravatingly simple: assassinate a low-ranking Demacian officer. As she set to her work infiltrating the enemy camp, Katarina discovered an opportunity too tantalizing to pass by – the arrival of a Demacian General. Stalking him to his tent, she quietly dispatched his guards and slit his throat. Pleased with her impressive kill, she disappeared into the night. Katarina's elation faded the next day when her original objective, the Demacian officer, led his forces to ambush unprepared Noxian soldiers. Though the Noxians fought valiantly, they suffered heavy casualties. Furious at her mistake, Katarina set off to complete her original task. Returning to the camp, she spied her now heavily guarded target and realized a stealthy kill was no longer possible. Drawing her blades, Katarina swore the officer would die, no matter the cost. She leapt into battle, unleashing a whirlwind of steel. One by one blades flashed and guards fell, each strike bringing her one step closer to the officer. A final thrown dagger restored her honor. Bloody and bruised, Katarina barely escaped the Demacian forces, and returned to Noxus a changed woman. The scar she earned that night now serves as a constant reminder that she must never let passion interfere with duty.

Last edited:

V0BYEI5.png

Name
Gwen Stacy, Spider-Woman of Earth-65. Your new favorite.

Canon
The Rocktacular
LCj3hia.png

Abilities/Equipment
After being bitten by a common house spider caught in an experiment and imbued with lethal doses of radiation, Gwen Stacy developed a host of mutagenic spider-based abilities. Her advanced musculature and denser body tissue grants her immense superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, equilibrium and reflexes, along with a low-level ability to heal and regenerate wounds much faster than average humans through rest and recuperation. Her accelerated metabolism also gives her a superhumanly high resistance to drugs, diseases and toxins.

Additionally, Gwen has the ability to subconsciously affect the flux of electron attraction between herself and another object, primarily in her hands and feet. In less dorky terms, this lets her emulate the effects of wall-crawling by clinging to surfaces via atomic attraction. Lastly, she possesses an extrasensory "spider-sense" that warns her of impending danger, manifesting as a tingling at the back of her skull.

In terms of equipment, Gwen wields a pair of mechanized web-shooters on each wrist, which allow her to produce an extremely resilient web-like substance for a number of effects. These devices differ from the ones wielded by Peter Parker in his universe in that they don't run on finite cartridges that need to be changed, instead drawing moisture from the air and using it to create webbing.

Also a radioactive drummer.

Bio
You all know the story by now, right? Dorky kid attends a science exhibition, gets nommed by an asshole arachnid and wakes up with a whole host of powers right out of a storybook. Well, substitute a Y with an X and you get me. Where I come from Peter Parker was the one stuffed in a refrigerator-- he was obsessed with the whole idea of what I was, and I was too blind and too shallow to see it. While I was off busy being a grade-A glory hog, he turned himself into a scientific monster. And then he died.

I'm not sure what I could've done, but I know I could've done something. Ever since then I've tried harder to do the right thing, even if it isn't always easy. Having the captain of the NYPD for a dad helps. He doesn't approve of my methods, but he knows what's up. In the meantime I keep myself sane rocking out with my band, the Mary Janes, for whom I'm a pretty kickin' drummer (buy our mixtape!) and fumbling my way through college. Somehow. Even when I get no sleep or study because I was out all night fighting a crazy rhino man or being recruited into an interdimensional spider army. Sigh.

Last edited:
frisk%20and%20chara%20intro%20part%201_zpsbxqwk90v.png

frisk%20and%20chara%20intro%20part%202_zpslvvqketw.png

frisk%20and%20chara%20intro%20part%203_zpsiyczcgvx.png

frisk%20and%20chara%20intro%20part%204_zpsubz6r1ac.png

frisk%20and%20chara%20intro%20part%205_zpshej9ip46.png

DUN'T MIND THIS. JUST AN UNFINISHED INTRO. GONNA SEE HOW THIS LOOKS AND WILL SWITCH TO A MORE HASSLE-FREE USEABLE FONT IF I REALLY HAVE TO.​

V0BYEI5.png

Name
Gwen Stacy, Spider-Woman of Earth-65. Your new favorite.

Canon
The Rocktacular
LCj3hia.png

Abilities/Equipment
After being bitten by a common house spider caught in an experiment and imbued with lethal doses of radiation, Gwen Stacy developed a host of mutagenic spider-based abilities. Her advanced musculature and denser body tissue grants her immense superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, durability, equilibrium and reflexes, along with a low-level ability to heal and regenerate wounds much faster than average humans through rest and recuperation. Her accelerated metabolism also gives her a superhumanly high resistance to drugs, diseases and toxins.

Additionally, Gwen has the ability to subconsciously affect the flux of electron attraction between herself and another object, primarily in her hands and feet. In less dorky terms, this lets her emulate the effects of wall-crawling by clinging to surfaces via atomic attraction. Lastly, she possesses an extrasensory "spider-sense" that warns her of impending danger, manifesting as a tingling at the back of her skull.

In terms of equipment, Gwen wields a pair of mechanized web-shooters on each wrist, which allow her to produce an extremely resilient web-like substance for a number of effects. These devices differ from the ones wielded by Peter Parker in his universe in that they don't run on finite cartridges that need to be changed, instead drawing moisture from the air and using it to create webbing.

Also a radioactive drummer.

Bio
You all know the story by now, right? Dorky kid attends a science exhibition, gets nommed by an asshole arachnid and wakes up with a whole host of powers right out of a storybook. Well, substitute a Y with an X and you get me. Where I come from Peter Parker was the one stuffed in a refrigerator-- he was obsessed with the whole idea of what I was, and I was too blind and too shallow to see it. While I was off busy being a grade-A glory hog, he turned himself into a scientific monster. And then he died.

I'm not sure what I could've done, but I know I could've done something. Ever since then I've tried harder to do the right thing, even if it isn't always easy. Having the captain of the NYPD for a dad helps. He doesn't approve of my methods, but he knows what's up. In the meantime I keep myself sane rocking out with my band, the Mary Janes, for whom I'm a pretty kickin' drummer (buy our mixtape!) and fumbling my way through college. Somehow. Even when I get no sleep or study because I was out all night fighting a crazy rhino man or being recruited into an interdimensional spider army. Sigh.

///

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

MU2tJgY.png

Name
Big Boss//Snake

Canon
PtoJH2z.png

Abilities/Equipment
//Calling Big Boss a soldier would be both a disservice to the man and an unfair comparison for the word. Boss is a machine, hailed as the greatest warrior of the 20th Century, and is perhaps the most decorated and powerful commander in recorded history. A man who converts enemy troops to his cause at the mere mention of his name, who stalks through the shadows and dismantles entire armies without ever being seen. By his own worlds' standards, he is the absolute pinnacle, the peak of what a soldier aspires to be; and by other, more mundane worlds' standards, to call him a mere man would be inaccurate. His physical capabilities are absurd, beyond what a human can achieve even with peak conditioning, and his skill in hand-to-hand combat is nigh-unmatched. He is a master of CQC, so-named for its simple and ruthless effectiveness; a system he himself helped develop.

//His marksmanship, tactical and strategic abilities are all similarly honed-- be it behind the sights of a rifle, shotgun, pistol or tranquilizer gun, Boss is as proficient as they come. He's also a master at stealth, able to infiltrate just about anywhere given enough time and planning.

//Easily his most remarkable ability is his willpower. His resolve, more than any of his other capabilities, is unquestionably what birthed his legend, what made him more than just a man in the eyes of all who knew him. He can resist, reject, and just plain shrug off most forms of telepathy and attempts at breaching his mind, ignore even the most excruciating pain with nothing more than a grimace, and withstand poison to an unnatural degree, all through sheer force of will.

//Lastly, Snake's left arm from the elbow-down has been replaced by a bionic myoelectric prosthetic with a variety of abilities that range from practical to unbelievable. It comes with its own built-in sonar to alert him of enemies, a mechanism to release knockout gas on his command, as well as an on-board camera. Additional functions include detachment and remote rocket guidance (with explosive impact optional as a last resort), a stun function that electrocutes foes unconscious, and even an experimental teleportation mechanic that can be fired at enemies from afar to transport them to within arms' reach.

//Boss carries a veritable arsenal of equipment with him, storing a number of grenades (sleep, flash and frag) on his person. He wears a bulletproof full-body stealth suit that masks his body's heat signature, mutes his footsteps and protects him from damage, and carries a patented Windurger No. 2 tranquilizer pistol on his hip. In the event more lethal force is required in a relatively close-combat situation, he also stocks a Burkov 9mm handgun with a suppressor, laser sight reticule and extended mag. For more long-range engagements, he keeps a 12.7mm Serval Anti-Material Rifle-7 strapped to his back, complete with its own suppressor, extended mags and thermal scope, as well as the functionality to switch between lethal, tranq and explosive rounds at will.

Bio
[//REDACTED]

BONUS: D-DOG

a0I1TNp.gif

AKUUHARUEHG RONAN I LOVE YOU AUGGHHH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY SNAKE FOR SO LONG

Also, I'd like to reserve a spot. You may doubt my ability to play a duo with my posting absence with Pietro, but

tumblr_nizdmgrAyV1tsg4bdo1_500.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers

You used the Faraam Knight from Dark Souls. =D

AGH
I SAID I WASN'T GONNA PLAY A DARK SOULS CHARACTER BECAUSE I'M PLAYING ONE IN TWO OTHERS, BUT FUCK IT, I'M OUT OF IDEAS

~~~

dark_souls_2__sir_alonne__practice__by_menaslg-d89zjwv.png

Name: Sir Alonne

Canon: Dark Souls

Abilities/Equipment:

Speed: Alonne leaps and dashes about his arena very quickly.
683B01F0A24A12ADE6B778490AEE012E57DCC244

Striking power: I'd rate him somewhere around 1,500 pounds.

Special Soul: His large, powerful Soul granted him his strength, longevity, and durability. It even allowed him, like others with such a Soul, to more quickly recover from very serious wounds, though not quickly enough for it to be a factor in combat.

Bewitched Alonne Sword:
The captivating, undulating design serves to enhance this weapon's mystical allure.

One of the best weapons in the game, Alonne uses his sword with precision and skill. He can use the blood of others (or his own) to increase the blade's power briefly. He can also use the blade to send blasts of energy.

Alonne's Armor:

Armor/Leggings worn by Sir Alonne, who served the Old Iron King

This durable, lightweight armor can take a punch.

Bio:
boss_soul.png
Soul of Sir Alonne, who once served the Old Iron King.
Sir Alonne came from an eastern land, and became the King's most trusted knight.

Alonne was a traveling warrior, perhaps in search of power or simply a place to do a good deed. When Alonne found the Iron King, the man was just an ambitious young lord. Alonne put the Iron King in power, essentially. Trained him. Made him who he became. But the Iron King went down a dark path, tormenting Undead for the sake of it. Alonne left, his honor preventing him from participating in such acts.

During the events of the game, Alonne is long since dead and only encountered in memory.

Fun fact: Alonne is the only character in Dark Souls 2 with more than one death animation. If killed flawlessly and quickly, he commits Seppuku.​

Welcome one and all. As a clarification, I'll start this RP(hopefully) around next week.

My first group RP I'm GM'ing in Iwaku. Heh. To my old players, I bid you a fond welcome back.

To my new victims?

KRGMli6.jpg

Name

Zed, the Master of Shadows

Canon

jHwi7VP.png

Abilities/Equipment

The unseen blade is the deadliest. The perfect epithet for purportedly the greatest of those who would call themselves ninja-- Zed. Nigh peerless in capacity, there has been only one other ninja who matched his prowess. Shen. He would be eventually surmounted, a stepping stone in Zed's journey to perfect his technique above all.

The true ninja's technique that which lied within shadow, and Zed was its master.

The shadows are at the Master of Shadows's beck and call, affording Zed forbidden techniques not witnessed for two hundred years. Shadowy constructs of analogous appearance act as extensions of Zed's will, bringing swift demise to his enemies. Every action, every movement, is willfully mimed. With these, Zed is legion, and the way of the ninja resonates truly in the tandem use of shadow and technique. What may be shadow then may not be now. In this way, barred travel becomes a thing of the past, the circumvention of obstacles made simple as drawing breath.

Another technique, courtesy of the shadows, one Zed was fond of, spelled certain death for any living creature. A mark, wrought of shadows, adhered upon his target's form. Within scant seconds that followed, it detonated to a grisly effect, ensuring their demise. This was Zed's iconic Death Mark.

There was the ninja's implements to consider. The crimson-purple garb adorned with gunmetal, outfitted with the mask of fear, completing the visage of death. There were the twin throwing stars, that which were synonymous with the ninja, of reputable breadth that bore death wherever they soared. There too were were the hidden blades, glimmering twins each sequestered within armored gauntlets that contemptuously claimed the final breath of many a victim.

Bio

As with many, Zed too came from humble beginnings. He was initially an orphan until the fateful day that he was taken in by a great ninja. His adoptive father was the master of the Kinkou Order. From that day thereon, Zed underwent grueling training under his new-found father's tutelage. He rose to great prestige alongside another, one who was the son of the master. Shen, his adoptive brother and rival.

Zed was inundated in the way of balance and discipline, as was the mandate of the order. The teachings consisted of the precepts that all must be maintained in perfect harmony. Whether they consisted of good, evil, order, chaos, light, darkness, all must exist in harmony.

There came a period where the young Zed desired the most the favor of his father, his master. This would never come to pass, not with the continual stalemates in between he and his brother, Shen.

Rife with frustration and disappointment at this matter, Zed delved into the sealed sections of the temple. He reasoned that whatever lied within would endow him the advantage over his rival, to finally grant him the victory, and favor, he desired.

To this end, he came across a receptacle of dark knowledge, a box that belied ominous foreboding. Against his better judgement, his temptations overriding all sense, the box came undone, unlocked. The result? Shadows rose from within, touching the young disciple's mind and granting him knowledge of ancient, forbidden techniques.

It was with these techniques that Zed challenged and defeated Shen, swiftly eliciting himself the decisive victory. At last, he'd garner the favor and praise he craved! It was not to be. The master saw through the techniques Zed used and, as a result, cast his son from the Order.

Zed was now alone, angry at the outcome, and he wandered for years, holding onto this anger. It eventually smoldered into ambition and Zed took to welcoming others under his wing, showing them the true way of the ninja. In due time, his power grew and and with it, so did his followers.

However, Zed knew this one simple fact: his technique would never truly be complete without the rest of the box's contents. To that end, with his disciples in tow, he mounted an expedition for his former temple. There, he encountered a surprise: his adoptive father awaited his son. With regret, he welcomed his wayward son inside and leveled a heartfelt apology for the other, laying down his sword and declaring he'd failed Zed thus as his master.

The master implored Zed to return from the dark path, back onto the path of balance, and to destroy the receptacle of dark knowledge. To this end, Zed was led inside the temple. Scant moments passed, a cry followed, markedly that of Zed's. The ninjas gathered outside became fully alert and were welcome to a grotesque sight as Zed emerged from the temple. The head of the now former master was tossed to before the others, with no sign of harm having befallen Zed. In a fit of furor, he issued a single command to his followers: kill all the ninjas of the Kinkou Order.

It was on this day the Order fell and that the Order of the Shadow rose in its stead, with Zed at its head. His goal, his drive ultimately culminated in the form of a simple edict: perfect one's technique and purge those who would not conform to the true way.

Last edited:

Sup guys! Anyone and everyone who's anybody here already knows who I am so I'll just dash through this real quick.

Name: Yang. Sir is acceptable.

Canon: You could say our story is a rwby in the rough :D

Abilities/Equipment: I pick things up and put them down. Sometimes I put them down hard.

Bio: I'm me~!

...What? You want something a lil more expansive than that?

You want to know more than just the basics about how cool and awesome and how good at being a sister, teammate, and friend I am?

Oh stop it you! Fine, fine, you win! Luckily for you... I have a theme song!

So there you go! Everything and anything you should know about me, in an awesome rock tune!

What now?

Still think I left out some important lil' details?

Too bad those are private- Wait no come back I was just joking! Yeesh rude much

Here you go!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

tumblr_inline_nwqzvxGJF71qkxuym_500.png

I6XYtSG.png

Name: Yang Xiao Long

Canon: RWBY

Abilities/Equipment:

Aura: Like all humans and animals on Remnant that aren't grimm, Yang has a soul, and like all hunters and huntresses, her has been 'unlocked', giving her access to something called aura. In its most basic of form, aura is a sort of defensive shielding that can absorb incredible amounts of force and energy and heal minor wounds, in addition to speeding up the healing process of more major injuries. But it also has a multitude of other effects. It drastically increases a huntress' speed, strength, and reflexes, and even gives the user a mild danger sense. And perhaps most importantly, it powers a huntress'...

Semblance: A semblance is an ability unique to any given aura user. Not everyone who uses aura has a semblance, but those who do might have access to a ludicrously wide variety of powers, from super speed to magnetism to creating temporary and ephemeral copies of themselves. Yang's semblance is a little less complicated than all that; When she takes a hit, she literally takes the hit. As in she absorbs the force or energy of the blow and adds it to her own strength, speed, and defense, boosting her from moderately above average even for a huntress to 'fuck that mechsuit in particular with one punch'. This even comes with the additional elemental effects of flame and explosions, literally heating up the room around her (Though whether this is a base effect or due to Yang preferring fire dust in her weapons has not been clarified. Speaking of which-)

Ember Celica: Yang's personal weapon of choice, Ember Celica is a pair of wrist bracelets that, when activated, fold out into a pair of 'shot gauntlets', cestus like weapons that include gun barrels Like every weapon on Remnant. Loaded with shells infused with dust, Ember celica is capable of a variety of different attacks, from short ranged gunfire, to long range kinetic explosives, to literal shotgun spreads. Yang uses them in a variety of ways, from enhancing her punches to propelling herself to, well... shooting people. Since they're guns. Yea.

Corgi: dognapped by her best friend wtf Blake ;-;

Bumblebee: Dust powered motorcycle, Also carries spare ammo. No combat capabilities except general sturdiness and the kickass huntress usually riding it

Bio: Under circumstances not yet clarified, Yang was born to two hunters that shared a team; Taiyang Xiao Long and Raven Branwen. Whatever the cause, the relationship didn't last, and before Yang even formed any real memories of her, Raven was gone. Taiyang Had a sickass rebound game tho found love again with another teammate of his named Summer however, and growing up, Yang was still loved and supported by her as if she were her own child, and for a short time, as far as Yang knew she was! Then one day, things change-

Oh my goooood you make this sound so boring. Scoot, lemme type for a bit. Because heck yea things changed, Mom got preggers with the most important lil flower ever to walk this awesome earth! I was soooo excited, even little two year old me. I was gonna be bigger than someone finally, and they'd need me and look up to me and I would be all 'yes I am cool and I will totally make you awesome and we'll build a rocket ship and put the moon back together!'

.... wait what?

I was two cut me some slack.

Anyway, my sister Ruby was born, and it turned out (Like always), I was right! She was super adorable and precious and looked up to me soooo much! We did everything together, and for a little while everything was just... awesome. Then... well... it got less awesome. Our parents were still hunters, had to go fight grimm and all that. And one day Summer went out, promised me and Ruby she'd be back in time for dinner, and... didn't come back at all.

Do you want me to take back ov-

Chill! Jeez just give a girl a second, how about we talk about your dead step-super-mom to a bunch of strangers next and see how fast you go rude little bug.

I'm taller than y-

So not the point in hurts. Worse than anything. And I've literally been almost stabbed to death. Once in the freaking back alley of a waffle shop if we wanna go that far back. ANYWAY, needless to say that... sucked. It hit all of us hard. Really hard, but... it hit dad and Ruby the hardest. heh. I-I mean, it took forever for Ruby to even understand that Summer wasn't just gonna come back, and a little longer after that to convince her that she hadn't just abandoned us. And dad... well. He just kind of faded. It was probably the most painful thing I've ever had to wat-

So me missing the point wasn't-

-Do you literally have no tact.

Sorry.

Uh huh. As I was saying, it really hurt to watch, and to top it all off, the mess prompted dad to finally tell me that, surprise surprise, the lady who I'd been looking up to as the coolest grimm butt kicker to ever exist and who'd been packing my freaking lunch for six years wasn't actually my mom. So that sucked too. I got angry, did some less than smart stuff, but eventually I realized that well, dad wasn't really up for doing... you know, dad/parent stuff anymore. Ruby was kind of all alone. So... I stepped up. I set out to become the best gosh darn'd sister ever, and you know what? I did! I walked her to school, made her lunch, helped her train, took care of her when she was sick, all that jazz. And doing that all I got to watch my lil baby sister grow from an itty bitty quiet little ball of adorable to a slightly bigger but still adorable super kickass huntress in training! I literally could not be more proud.

Anyway, through all that I was still training to be a huntress myself. I had problems but I still tried to enjoy life, y'know? and for me that was excitemet. I loved going fast, partying, throwing down with monsters and whatever jerk was in my way that day. Got a killer motorcycle, and a killer reputation (not literally but just, y'know, cool.) Good stuff. That all led to me attending beacon, meeting my bestie on a team with my sis and Weiss who I guess is my lowkey second bestie but don't tell her that she'd literally never shut up, and for everything else you need to know, you can be a cool kid and just go watch the first two volumes of RWBY, with the third airing right now!!!WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transimssion incoming....

Transmission intercepted....

Retrieving lost files...

Warning. Evidence of file tampering evident. Continue? y/n

Acknowledged. Decoding...

Progress: 100%

tumblr_nlgvsk4zzQ1rfn5l1o2_1280.jpg

Name:
"Oh man, just bear with me on this, okay? My partner here is so far off the deep end he'd need a map to get back to reality, you understand? His self-worth was so shattered by the war that he prefers to call himself by the name of his armor. Locus, the ultimate soldier. Pfft. Crazy."

Its what I am. A name no longer has a purpose.

Canon:
"He's from Red vs Blue, just like me. Don't get us wrong though, we're neither Red or Blue. Truth be told, if they were all dead the universe would be a better place. Idiots, perverts, slobs and losers, the whole fucking lot of them. The galaxy would be greater for their loss."

...agreed. For once.

Abilities/Equipment:
"What's there to say? War, killing and murder is our resume. We're both great at it, though I'm the better one naturally. I'm a motherfucking true warrior and with my partner over here? Nobody ever gets the best of us and lives to tell about it. So, right off the bat, his armor. Standard heads up display and everything. Offensive, defensive and goddamn, with his cold and methodical attitude? I gotta say I can see why they'd find him intimidating as all hell. Really sells it. Especially with his usual weapons. This guy. This fucking guy. He excels at any range, lemme tell ya. Years of keeping the hate train a'going and you find that out extensively. Not that I didn't already know. Hell of a shot with a sniper rifle. Great at wholesale slaughter of people with his SAW at medium range. Ridiculous rate of fire and the targets go down in droves. But his trademark weapon is that shotgun of his. Close range, one shot. Nice and clean. That's how he likes it. If you can even say that. He doesn't seem to like a lot, which brings me back to him being nuts. As does his armor ability: tactical cloak. Cold, quick and efficient. He kills you before you even know there was an opponent there, and then he's gone. Like a gust of wind."

*snort*

"Where's the fun in that?"

Bio:
"Ya know, this is the hardest part for me. Trying to imagine a little baby Locus or him running around on some bullshit playground someplace. I just can't see it. Guy was probably just one of the creepy guys who never talks to anyone and just stays on the outside, never fitting in. But hey, nobody cares about that shit anyway. You guys want to know about him as he is now. He joined up to fight in the war almost at the same time I did. We were in the same squad together. Our CO was a hardass son of a bitch. A real prick. But he was good for as long as he lasted. Near the end of the war, we were knee deep in one of the worst battles of the whole damn thing. Our whole squad died, save for us two. Despite our rivalry, we were forced to band together or die. So we did. Now, don't get me wrong. The rivalry didn't cease nor do I really like the guy. After all, you should never mix business with pleasure, am I right? Buuuuut we found we just work sooooooo well together. Neither of us returned to civilian life after the fact but them's the breaks. So we went freelance as mercs, guns for hire and never looked back. Insert mic drop here."

You didn't specify the make of the weapons. Your storytelling got in the way of the information. But acceptable. For now.

Last edited:
And done! Hopefully. It was being a little weird with the spoiler tags when I tried to edit.

Name: Jennifer Tate

Canon: Primal

Abilities/Equipment: As a half breed, Jen is not constrained by the same rules of reality as a demon or a human. However, as this RP takes place in a place outside of Oblivion, this doesn't really apply to anything other than simply being worth noting.

Jen is capable of shapeshifting into one of the four forms of Demon that populate Oblivion. Each one of these brings its own strengths and more often than not weaknesses. Additionally, Jen wears a pair of Gauntlets called Vambraces that allow her to create unique weapons based on each of the four races she becomes.

Ferai: Swift and capable of jumping great heights, this form is ideal for exploration, though it may cause her to outrace her allies due to its natural ease of movement.
Jen forms a pair of twin blades of glowing green energy protruding from her gauntlets. Useful in combat, nothing exceptional.

Undine: Granting the ability to swim and breathe underwater, Jen can far outrace any human in this form. Additionally, she has a form of one directional telepathy that she can use to talk to others over great distances. She cannot however use this form above water as she will asphyxiate to death.
Jen can form a pair of electrical whips underwater. Very useful for fighting crowds of enemies, assuming they are underwater too.

Wraith: Gotta Go Fast. The Wraith have the ability to shift time and slow their surrounding while remaining unaffected themselves, like a typical speedster. This looks to unaffected people as if they are gliding from place to place as a shimmering blur.
Jen can form a whip and a dagger that are very, very useful in combination with her other abilities, slashing at an enemy from afar or darting in a stabbing them, remaining very illusive the entire time.

Djinn: Massive and powerful, Jen is like their smaller but still very scrappy cousin. With skin of metal and an incredible strength this is her default combat form, a race of people feared across Oblivion. Also pretty slow this doesn't really have a lot to offer than crushing power.
Jen can generate two blades that cut with great strength or merge them into one super, overpowering blade that swings with the strength and speed of a crane. Incredibly slow.

Bio: Jen didn't have an easy life growing up. Orphaned at a young age, and going through a string of foster families that didn't really have time for her, Jen hit the road as soon as she could, becoming a waitress and trying to scrap together enough money to put herself through college. She met a boy named Lewis, a soul more like her own than she could have ever imagined.

His soul was more like her own than she could have ever imagined, one of two unique souls in all of Oblivion.

You see, Jen wasn't just Jen, she was also Arella's Champion, the unwitting Servant of Order and a bunch of other titles she was never sure what to make of when she learned of them.

During an otherwise routine band performance at The Nexus, a club Jen and Lewis worked, Lewis become spooked by a spooky skeleton by a monstrous figure in the crowd, towering over the others with glowing red eyes of pure hate and rage. Comforted by Jen afterwards, she tried to convince him it was just one of the usual freaks that frequented the club and forget about it. She couldn't have been more wrong. It was Belahzur, servant of Abaddon, bringer of pain and chaos and general asshole. As Jen and Lewis exited the club they were assaulted by the monster, Jen being wounded and put into a coma while Lewis was abducted, though mysteriously his body was found in a similarly unconscious state a few blocks away.

Approaching her bedridden comatose body in the hospital was Jen's future companion and closest friend, Scree, another servant of Arella. Freeing her spirit from her body, Jen awoke, quickly becoming unnerved by her own body staring up at her.

After calming her, Scree took her to the Nexus, a gathering point for all energy of all the four (five in reality) realms. Giving her her a set of devices called vambraces to awaken the powers inside of her, Jen was quickly dropped into an eternal war between Arella and Abaddon, Order and Chaos respectively, and told that she was the key to setting the balance and keeping Chaos from completely overtaking Order and ripping the realms apart.

Being taken to her first world, Jen was introduced to a shocking truth about herself, that she was not in fact some random waitress that they had sucked into their world for no reason, but that she was in fact a member of this world herself, one of two half breed Human/Demon hybrids in all of existence, free from the rules that bound the immortal and mortal worlds.

With this knowledge, she traveled to each of the three realms of Oblivion and either set things back in place in case of Order allied worlds, and weakened the hold of chaos in Aetha, killing the head of the Wraith Aristocracy and freeing the people somewhat, as free as they ever are.

As she traveled, she discovered that Lewis had been similarly taken in by Chaos as she'd been by Order. In fact, most of the things that she was fixing in the realms turned out to be the work of Belahzur and Lewis working together, the latter hopelessly brainwashed and controlled.

After he killed Chronos, the Timekeeper and person that controlled the flow of energy across all of existence, Jen was forced to head to head to the final and last realm to face off against King Iblis. Defeating him, she ripped out his heart and took it back to the Nexus, using it to restore the Timekeeper and save Oblivion. But her story wasn't finished there. She had one last trial to face, a love to lose.

She faced off against Lewis. Lover against Lover. Demon against Demon. Order against Chaos.

She destroyed him.

Scree, revealed to be the ancient and mighty Abdizur that had had his body lost to him when he was captured by Abaddon, dropped him into the center of Oblivion. A gathering place place for all of the energy of existence. Legends say can it bring the dead back to life, but we never find out sadly.

Jen was then forced to return to Mortalis for her own well being, any more time spent in the Astral Plane would hurting her. She now waits by Lewis's side, praying that he wakes up, reading to him in the vain hopes that he can hear wherever he is.

The End, or The Beginning?

a1d5e6e21d17be92f27c1b5349fa098e.jpg

Name: John Crichton

Canon: Farscape

Abilities/Equipment: John is a human, nothing more, nothing less. However, he does have a few tricks up his sleeves, a necessity as a human in the big wide universe, being a member of an apparently under evolved species.

John is a noted physicist and astronaut, though in a universe where space travel is common the latter doesn't truly count as much of a feat in John's life.

He has an innate understanding of wormholes, understanding when, where and how they form and how to make weapons out of them, although it requires a ship that can create a massive amount of energy to pull this trick off.

He has received a crash course Peacekeeper fighting techniques by Aeryn Sun, being able to hold off her assaults for a while before being overwhelmed. However, he is not Bruce Lee and will not be beating most of his enemies with hand to hand. For that he has Wynona, his personal Pulse Pistol. He is a notable shot with it, usually favoring a technique of using an overwhelming amount of shots with decent accuracy to best his foes.

Additionally, John has a ride along personality in his head. Its name is Scorpius, though Crichton has taken to calling it Harvey. It pesters John about every decision he makes, as they tend to be dangerous and suicidal and the neural clone likes very much to stay alive. This neural clone can even out his neural patterns and body temperature, helping him lie unnoticed, and pull off many other tricks to help John in a tricky position. In fact, it once even stopped and restarted his heart to help him out of a Virtual Reality program he was trapped in.
The clone is very greedy and self serving however, and working with it will usually screw Crichton over in some way.

Bio: John Crichton was the cool kid growing up. Smart, athletic, good with women, he was the head of the football team that became a physicist and an astronaut.
John Crichton became one of the most kicked around and beat up beings in the universe, a member of a race of people that weren't ready for the stars.

During the testing of one of his new theories on interplanetary travel, I.E. a way to increase the speed of a ship by essentially skipping it off a planets atmosphere, a wormhole opened up, sucking poor the poor future madman into an even madder universe.

Immediately he became entangled with a group of fleeing alien prisoners that had freed the living ship known as the Moya as they starburst away. Treated at first as a prisoner by the aliens due to his resemblance to the their captors, the Peacekeepers, he was eventually accepted as one of them alongside another, actual Peacekeeper known as Aeryn Sun. Over the course of the next year, this group of people slowly became like a family.

When Aeryn was hurt in an attack and required replacement tissue that she couldn't regenerate on her own, John bluffed his way onto a top secret Peacekeeper base that was studying wormholes, the selfsame wormholes that had brought him here, and was captured after quite some time incognito due to the incredible senses of the base's commander, a half Peacekeeper half Scarran hybrid known as Scorpius, but not before managing to store the medicine so that others could get it off planet.

Tortured to the point of mental collapse, John wouldn't find out till later, but he had been implanted with a copy of Scorpius's mind that would influence him at times, before finally dominating him completely prior to it's power over him being broken. He also discovered that a run in with a group of ancient and powerful aliens earlier in the year had given him an innate understand of the nature of wormholes, carefully locked away in his mind. Scorpius attempted to extract it from him, but was wholly unsuccessful.

Escaping with the help of his friends, John then fled from Scorpius for the next several years, having run ins that would leave him more and more mentally damaged, including literally having his body taken over so that he could mistakenly believe he killed the woman he loved (Aeryn Sun) which actually led to the actual death of one of his companions, being forced to forsake the possibility of going home, going home and not being able to stay, and destroying a base full of enemy combatments, including all the innocent people on the base. Eventually, though the two of them never reconciled for obvious reasons, Scorpius and John did become allies and even briefly shipmates as Scorpius was stripped of his rank and privilege.

Eventually completely disassembled and put back together, the planet they are residing on is the one that is destroyed, due to them being naturally nomadic by nature.

Name: Jennifer Tate

Canon: Primal

Abilities/Equipment: As a half breed, Jen is not constrained by the same rules of reality as a demon or a human. However, as this RP takes place in a place outside of Oblivion, this doesn't really apply to anything other than simply being worth noting.

Jen is capable of shapeshifting into one of the four forms of Demon that populate Oblivion. Each one of these brings its own strengths and more often than not weaknesses. Additionally, Jen wears a pair of Gauntlets called Vambraces that allow her to create unique weapons based on each of the four races she becomes.

Ferai: Swift and capable of jumping great heights, this form is ideal for exploration, though it may cause her to outrace her allies due to its natural ease of movement.
Jen forms a pair of twin blades of glowing green energy protruding from her gauntlets. Useful in combat, nothing exceptional.

Undine: Granting the ability to swim and breathe underwater, Jen can far outrace any human in this form. Additionally, she has a form of one directional telepathy that she can use to talk to others over great distances. She cannot however use this form above water as she will asphyxiate to death.
Jen can form a pair of electrical whips underwater. Very useful for fighting crowds of enemies, assuming they are underwater too.

Wraith: Gotta Go Fast. The Wraith have the ability to shift time and slow their surrounding while remaining unaffected themselves, like a typical speedster. This looks to unaffected people as if they are gliding from place to place as a shimmering blur.
Jen can form a whip and a dagger that are very, very useful in combination with her other abilities, slashing at an enemy from afar or darting in a stabbing them, remaining very illusive the entire time.

Djinn: Massive and powerful, Jen is like their smaller but still very scrappy cousin. With skin of metal and an incredible strength this is her default combat form, a race of people feared across Oblivion. Also pretty slow this doesn't really have a lot to offer than crushing power.
Jen can generate two blades that cut with great strength or merge them into one super, overpowering blade that swings with the strength and speed of a crane. Incredibly slow.

Bio: Jen didn't have an easy life growing up. Orphaned at a young age, and going through a string of foster families that didn't really have time for her, Jen hit the road as soon as she could, becoming a waitress and trying to scrap together enough money to put herself through college. She met a boy named Lewis, a soul more like her own than she could have ever imagined.

His soul was more like her own than she could have ever imagined, one of two unique souls in all of Oblivion.

You see, Jen wasn't just Jen, she was also Arella's Champion, the unwitting Servant of Order and a bunch of other titles she was never sure what to make of when she learned of them.

During an otherwise routine band performance at The Nexus, a club Jen and Lewis worked, Lewis become spooked by a spooky skeleton by a monstrous figure in the crowd, towering over the others with glowing red eyes of pure hate and rage. Comforted by Jen afterwards, she tried to convince him it was just one of the usual freaks that frequented the club and forget about it. She couldn't have been more wrong. It was Belahzur, servant of Abaddon, bringer of pain and chaos and general asshole. As Jen and Lewis exited the club they were assaulted by the monster, Jen being wounded and put into a coma while Lewis was abducted, though mysteriously his body was found in a similarly unconscious state a few blocks away.

Approaching her bedridden comatose body in the hospital was Jen's future companion and closest friend, Scree, another servant of Arella. Freeing her spirit from her body, Jen awoke, quickly becoming unnerved by her own body staring up at her.

After calming her, Scree took her to the Nexus, a gathering point for all energy of all the four (five in reality) realms. Giving her her a set of devices called vambraces to awaken the powers inside of her, Jen was quickly dropped into an eternal war between Arella and Abaddon, Order and Chaos respectively, and told that she was the key to setting the balance and keeping Chaos from completely overtaking Order and ripping the realms apart.

Being taken to her first world, Jen was introduced to a shocking truth about herself, that she was not in fact some random waitress that they had sucked into their world for no reason, but that she was in fact a member of this world herself, one of two half breed Human/Demon hybrids in all of existence, free from the rules that bound the immortal and mortal worlds.

With this knowledge, she traveled to each of the three realms of Oblivion and either set things back in place in case of Order allied worlds, and weakened the hold of chaos in Aetha, killing the head of the Wraith Aristocracy and freeing the people somewhat, as free as they ever are.

As she traveled, she discovered that Lewis had been similarly taken in by Chaos as she'd been by Order. In fact, most of the things that she was fixing in the realms turned out to be the work of Belahzur and Lewis working together, the latter hopelessly brainwashed and controlled.

After he killed Chronos, the Timekeeper and person that controlled the flow of energy across all of existence, Jen was forced to head to head to the final and last realm to face off against King Iblis. Defeating him, she ripped out his heart and took it back to the Nexus, using it to restore the Timekeeper and save Oblivion. But her story wasn't finished there. She had one last trial to face, a love to lose.

She faced off against Lewis. Lover against Lover. Demon against Demon. Order against Chaos.

She destroyed him.

Scree, revealed to be the ancient and mighty Abdizur that had had his body lost to him when he was captured by Abaddon, dropped him into the center of Oblivion. A gathering place place for all of the energy of existence. Legends say can it bring the dead back to life, but we never find out sadly.

Jen was then forced to return to Mortalis for her own well being, any more time spent in the Astral Plane would hurting her. She now waits by Lewis's side, praying that he wakes up, reading to him in the vain hopes that he can hear wherever he is.

The End, or The Beginning?

Name: John Crichton

Canon: Farscape

Abilities/Equipment: John is a human, nothing more, nothing less. However, he does have a few tricks up his sleeves, a necessity as a human in the big wide universe, being a member of an apparently under evolved species.

John is a noted physicist and astronaut, though in a universe where space travel is common the latter doesn't truly count as much of a feat in John's life.

He has an innate understanding of wormholes, understanding when, where and how they form and how to make weapons out of them, although it requires a ship that can create a massive amount of energy to pull this trick off.

He has received a crash course Peacekeeper fighting techniques by Aeryn Sun, being able to hold off her assaults for a while before being overwhelmed. However, he is not Bruce Lee and will not be beating most of his enemies with hand to hand. For that he has Wynona, his personal Pulse Pistol. He is a notable shot with it, usually favoring a technique of using an overwhelming amount of shots with decent accuracy to best his foes.

Additionally, John has a ride along personality in his head. Its name is Scorpius, though Crichton has taken to calling it Harvey. It pesters John about every decision he makes, as they tend to be dangerous and suicidal and the neural clone likes very much to stay alive. This neural clone can even out his neural patterns and body temperature, helping him lie unnoticed, and pull off many other tricks to help John in a tricky position. In fact, it once even stopped and restarted his heart to help him out of a Virtual Reality program he was trapped in.
The clone is very greedy and self serving however, and working with it will usually screw Crichton over in some way.

Bio: John Crichton was the cool kid growing up. Smart, athletic, good with women, he was the head of the football team that became a physicist and an astronaut.
John Crichton became one of the most kicked around and beat up beings in the universe, a member of a race of people that weren't ready for the stars.

During the testing of one of his new theories on interplanetary travel, I.E. a way to increase the speed of a ship by essentially skipping it off a planets atmosphere, a wormhole opened up, sucking poor the poor future madman into an even madder universe.

Immediately he became entangled with a group of fleeing alien prisoners that had freed the living ship known as the Moya as they starburst away. Treated at first as a prisoner by the aliens due to his resemblance to the their captors, the Peacekeepers, he was eventually accepted as one of them alongside another, actual Peacekeeper known as Aeryn Sun. Over the course of the next year, this group of people slowly became like a family.

When Aeryn was hurt in an attack and required replacement tissue that she couldn't regenerate on her own, John bluffed his way onto a top secret Peacekeeper base that was studying wormholes, the selfsame wormholes that had brought him here, and was captured after quite some time incognito due to the incredible senses of the base's commander, a half Peacekeeper half Scarran hybrid known as Scorpius, but not before managing to store the medicine so that others could get it off planet.

Tortured to the point of mental collapse, John wouldn't find out till later, but he had been implanted with a copy of Scorpius's mind that would influence him at times, before finally dominating him completely prior to it's power over him being broken. He also discovered that a run in with a group of ancient and powerful aliens earlier in the year had given him an innate understand of the nature of wormholes, carefully locked away in his mind. Scorpius attempted to extract it from him, but was wholly unsuccessful.

Escaping with the help of his friends, John then fled from Scorpius for the next several years, having run ins that would leave him more and more mentally damaged, including literally having his body taken over so that he could mistakenly believe he killed the woman he loved (Aeryn Sun) which actually led to the actual death of one of his companions, being forced to forsake the possibility of going home, going home and not being able to stay, and destroying a base full of enemy combatments, including all the innocent people on the base. Eventually, though the two of them never reconciled for obvious reasons, Scorpius and John did become allies and even briefly shipmates as Scorpius was stripped of his rank and privilege.

Eventually completely disassembled and put back together, the planet they are residing on is the one that is destroyed, due to them being naturally nomadic by nature.

Thuro, I can't read your CS for shit. Lighten the text for gods sake, I'll be armed with only a phone till Sunday.

Araragi.Karen.full.999017.jpg

Name:
Karen Araragi

Canon:
Monogatari Series

Abilities/Equipment:
VagueUntidyAlleycat.gif

She takes Karate or Judo or something, and is also fairly strong and fast. Other than that she's not particularly good at anything.

Bio:
Karen was basically a normal girl, with two exceptions. She had a fiery sense of justice and a knack for combat. Forming a team with her younger sister, they were known as the Fire Sisters, and basically ran around town acting like superheroes. However, eventually she encountered the supernatural and her superhero antics got her into trouble. A man named Kaiki Deishuu hit her with a flame-wreathe bee, giving her an intense fever that put her out of commission. Despite this, she attempted to apprehend him once more, even though she hadn't yet recovered. This time, however, her brother attempted to stop her, leading to the fight scene above. In the end, her brother got her to let him solve the problem for her, as he actually had experience with the supernatural.

Afterwards, she continued acting as a superhero and going about her daily life.

bd3e1ff4c6bd9b2c6227bb170bc6f862.jpg

Name:
Jotaro Kujo

Canon:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Abilities/Equipment:
Jotaro possesses a Stand called Star Platinum. It comes forth whenever he wishes it to and it can also work automatically sometimes, such as catching a bullet Jotaro isn't aware of. It is incredibly fast, strong, tough, and precise.
Star Platinum can catch bullets, punch with the force of a meteor, draw, use its super breath to suck in fog, and extend its index and middle fingers as a stabbing weapon.
Stands are invisible to normal people and can only be damaged by other Stands in-series.
It is also capable of stopping time for up to 5 seconds.
Jotaro himself is just a huge guy, more or less.

When all else fails, Jotaro can use a secret technique, passed down along the Joestar bloodline.
The Joestar Family Secret Technique: Running Away.

Bio:
At age 17, Jotaro was put in jail for severely injuring gang members in a fight. He claimed he was possessed by an evil spirit, which turned out to be his Stand, Star Platinum. After being taken out of prison by his grandfather, Joseph Joestar, and his grandpa's friend Avdol, he was alerted to Dio's revival. Defeating and befriending another Stand user named Kakyoin, the four set out on a journey to stop Dio. Encountering various Stand users, and befriending another named Polnareff, the Stardust Crusaders made their way to Egypt, and eventually defeated Dio. The surviving crusaders made their way home.

Last edited:
character swapped due to unforeseen circumstances, will do the sheet itself later

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Status
Not open for further replies.