Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted to knife fight Temmie??

You think I care who fites me m8, no discrimination against dead things :|

eugFwHA.gif

I was promised Katarina and then X-23.

AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW, MCWASHY-MCGEE?! : |

(On a more aerious scale, its hella amusing how everyones PC's to an extent is matching what they've been watching/playing recently.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
PwPHsPC.gif

I hope you're not too attached to that thing. Or the arm holding it.

I'm being wishy washy currently. I'm probably going to play one of my PC's, but not both. I feel duos lead to one character lacking character development, at least when I play them.

But, its tough. I love both these characters so much and consider their portrayals to be some of my best work.

Thats a fair reason to be wishy-washy actually. Whichever one you pick though, I'm sure it'll be fine.

However, you shall henceforth be known as King Wishy to C.T.'s Queen Washy. We will tie frilly apron laces to your car doors, put sponges on your work desk.

And everyday, hide out in the parking lot and whistle to you both to shake it baby.

Every.

Single.

Day.

: |

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Thats a fair reason to be wishy-washy actually. Whichever one you pick though, I'm sure it'll be fine.

However, you shall henceforth be known as King Wishy to C.T.'s Queen Washy. We will tie frilly apron laces to your car doors, put sponges on your work desk.

And everyday, hide out in the parking lot and whistle to you both to shake it baby.

Every.

Single.

Day.

: |

At least I'm the King out of the two : |

Oh Hugo, you sweet summer child, you have no idea all the skype talk about switching from just about everyone. :|

Oh Hugo, you sweet summer child, you have no idea all the skype talk about switching from just about everyone. :|

Ethan is snarky, secure in his choices. Ronan is snarky, you're defensive, Mark is laughing about his choices and how he was inspired. No idea if Alex is on or at work. Presumably if there, his motivation was my little machinates.

Ethan is snarky, secure in his choices. Ronan is snarky, you're defensive, Mark is laughing about his choices and how he was inspired. No idea if Alex is on or at work. Presumably if there, his motivation was my little machinates.
Just give us those secret psych profiles you got. :|

On a more serious note, I've settled my wishy-ness (I'm still keeping the title of King) and have chosen a character.

tumblr_niuu1rx7Bd1tpnrh0o2_r1_400.gif

Prepare your bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.