Not open for further replies.

5LjvvUs.jpg

Name

Kung Fury

Canon

1oTNTCT.png

Abilities/Equipment
"...I was hit by lightning and bit by a cobra." Kung Fury

Once a mere flatfoot working the beat on the streets, a fateful incident transformed him into the entity renowned as Kung Fury, a particular prophecy's chosen one...

"There was an ancient prophecy about a new form of Kung Fu so powerful, only one man could master it." — Kung Fury

Thanks to the extraordinary circumstances that which brought about his transformation, Kung Fury bore witness to images of ancient Shaolin monks training in a monastery far, far away! Through this, he learned of a prophecy... he'd become a master of a Kung Fu most powerful that only he was its master, the chosen one as per the prophecy!

"I could feel my body mutate into some sort of Kung Fu freak of nature." — Kung Fury

As a result of his mere mortal body encountering the bizarre combination of lightning and cobra venom, Kung Fury'd become something... more. The chosen one'd become a phenomenally powerful creature such that he could easily wreck havoc on his fellow man and combat a rogue arcade machine with relative ease. Beyond his puntacular prowess, that which he compounds with his combat abilities, Kung Fury demonstrates feats of incredible strength. A mere blow is enough to render a Kung Fu master ninja sky-high, easily at the heights of sky-scrapers. Kung Fury wrecks havoc on a city block amid his melee with the aforementioned arcade machine, where at one point the scenery shifts to outer space! Kung Fury is too great to be harmed by these incredible feats, jumping down from skyscraper and outer space alike! His finest display of strength comprises the likes of a WWII era tank being lifted by the cannon and smashed into a pair of nazis! This is complemented by his extraordinary prowess in way of hand to hand combat, enabling him to effortlessly annihilate a small detachment of nazi soldiers, quite literally ripping them apart through his techniques. In fact, he'd even taken to utilizing an unfortunate soldier as a surfing board across dirt, a feat most unfeasible it's astounding! Surely Kung Fury is truly the greatest Kung Fu master to have ever walked the Earth.

Never mind his talents as Kung Fu master, Kung Fury too is a superb cop. He is a crack-shot with his pistol and is an exceptional driver, as all officers are expected to be.

Now, for all these wondrous feats, Kung Fury is unfortunately not invincible. This is seen with his near-demise at the hands of Kung Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, by way of a mini-gun. The coward. Despite Kung Fury's efforts, at least two rounds found their mark within his chest. He would thankfully survive thanks to the efforts his ally, Hackerman! There is a disparity between the level of his strength and the level of his durability but Kung Fury pays no heed to this. He simply will rely on his sheer martial prowess to enforce justice and adhere to the utmost expectations of his job!

Bio

Once a simple man working a simple job alongside fellow simple man, Dragon, his life changed the day they cornered a Kung Fu master in an alleyway. Despite false pretenses of their having captured the suspect, Dragon was fatally slain by the master. Once he'd realized straight off that Dragon was dead, he was enthralled with a rage that he'd levied his service weapon for the master, as to avenge Dragon.

As chance would have it, he would be instead struck by lightning and bitten by a cobra! There he was exposed to visions of Shaolin monks and a prophecy. This marked the birth of... KUNG FURY. After swiftly doing away with the Kung Fu master in an explosive master, Kung Fury took to his new powers and utilized them in his duties as a cop. He would become the best cop in the world with his new super Kung Fu powers!

Time passes...

Kung Fury is called in to halt the chaotic onslaught of a rampant arcade machine, eventually destroying it. Unfortunately, this resulted in the destruction of a city block. After all was said and done, we find our hero berated by the chief of his department. Kung Fury was told that he needed to play it by the book and that he would be assigned a partner. Taking immense umbrage inward to this, he availed himself of his legal association to the police department.

Kung Fury quit.

But it wasn't to be... an unknown entity mounted an assault upon the department, slaying the chief and many other officers. Fortunate that since Kung Fury hadn't made his departure just yet, he was there to slay the berserk bullet spewing telephone. After the chaos settled, Kung Fury made to trace the call and determine the entity responsible for this carnage! He would be told that tracing the call was impossible...

Only it wasn't! Enter Hackerman.

Later, our heroes discover the true identity of the man who'd the nerve to mount such a devastating, cowardly assault upon Kung Fury and his fellow officers. His name was Adolf Hitler, the worst criminal of all time, and a top notch Kung Fu champion in the 1940s. He was so good he changed his name to Kung Fuhrer.

It was then Kung Fury knew... he had to kill Hitler.

I might change one of my PCs. :|

tumblr_mtjbe9YBF71s7gq1zo4_500.jpg

i never said that

I might actually change both my PCs though. I mean, I sort of just started this 1x1 with Crichton and don't want to split my storytelling up, and Jen's story is on its own path.

That being said, who wants to join the dark side as an angsty teenager that broke the universe cause of a crush :D

I might actually change both my PCs though. I mean, I sort of just started this 1x1 with Crichton and don't want to split my storytelling up, and Jen's story is on its own path.

That being said, who wants to join the dark side as an angsty teenager that broke the universe cause of a crush :D
images

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
SNEK go hom.... 4got to fed dogs ..

BUT!!!!

am here 2 taek his place!!

Name

GAUdMi0.png

hOI!!!!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!!!

Canon

g0YMjf8.gif

tEM SHOP SELLZ cANON IS SO GUD!!!!!!! but.. hnnng ....

PHugYap.gif

...tem 4gots to bring wit her... srry...........

HOWEVUR!!!!!

oNtk2Uk.gif

come 2 TEM VILAG nd buy canon!! tem make sPESHUL DEEL, just 4 u!!!!!

Abilities/Equipment

GAUdMi0.png

fshjsdk

Bio

waB7ddA.png

yaYA!!!!! tem histury vERY LONG!!! hav no tim 2 tell!

speshul notis: jk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: BarrenThin
I hate you people. : |

As a final note, fuck all y'all who keep changing their PC's. Wishy-washy scrubs. : |

Don't worry. I'm not really playing Temmie. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.