Puppy in Aetale (BadDeerGaming and Desu Juice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desu Juice

The dashboard melted, but we still have the radio~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All the time, hueh.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Anything. Depends on my mood.

• There are a number of dimensions- and a select few can freely cross between them.

In Aetale, there are three winds- the North, South, and East winds.

The lands that thrive in their areas of infuence are:

The North: Freezing-cold terrain is the only thing you'll find here. Some say the ghosts of the dead can appear to those stupid or unfortunate enough to find themselves here.

The West: The Badlands stretch through this entire zone- there is no wind here. This is a land that is either dessert with small colonies of survivors barely making it, or volcanic lands that are too hot to settle. However, the dragon-kind make their home here. But, most of them have immigrated to other areas in Aetale by now.

The East: Here live the rich aristocrats, with their great, technologically-advanced cities.

The South: The Wilde Tribes; the frog-folk, the ram-people, and close groups of other human-types. They are seperated from the cities because most of the tribes are located on islands. The most outside islands are practically mideival, howerever the closest ones to the city are quite modern

My character, Puppy, finds himself here after wishing on a star to go somewhere, anywhere, that's far from Earth. He could have never imagined that it would actually work.

Unfortunatly, he appears in the middle of Aetale during a huge crisis- the Four Shards of god have been disturbed- turning the guardians of nature, the Sprites, into terrible monsters, out for blood.

[fieldbox="Puppy, white, dashed, 10"]Puppy stared fondly at the bright screen before him.

His laptop felt warm in his lap, and it warmed his heart too. He could feel the fan's inside whirring as it processed Kitty's old chat logs. His best friend's profile picture flashed on the screen, and Puppy felt a lump form in his throat.

It's been a week since she left him forever.

She the only person in the world that had gone from stranger to forever-friend in less than a year... In fact, it had only taken her a few weeks to roll into his heart.

The little ball of sweaters and scarves was gone now- leaving a lopsided, fuzzy-edged hole. Puppy yearned for her giggles... her spastic sense of humor. Kitty, with her silly faces, and bold stares, had now fixated his bright, honey eyes on the screen. There she was on her 16th birthday, two years ago- with a group of other people Puppy didn't recognize. He didn't really bother to, anyway. He was here for Kitty.
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=", white, dashed, 10"]
[bg=#404040]"hey pups, wacha dooooooin? :3"

"homework."

"ugh, BOOOORING~ here, let me make your suffering less painful x3

"

"woah, this is really neat~ (o.o)b"

"hahaha, this song really made me think of you ;3"

Puppy sighed, leaning his head back on the pillows to listen. His eyes scanned the darkness of his room while his fingers tapped out a rhythm against the edges of the laptop.
After a moment, Puppy looked back to the screen.

"yeah? i'll listen to it later since i have something playing already..."

"ooooo what is it?"

"boomboom wub wub wub~

"

"wubwubwubwub

10 swedish fish/10 swedish fish"[/bg]​
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Puppy, white, dashed, 10"]

He giggled, feeling tears spill down his cheeks. It just wasn't fair.
Puppy abruptly shut the laptop, put it aside, and let himself lie down. It was 11 at night- early for summer vacation- but Puppy didn't feel like doing anything else.

He rolled over on his side, and curled into a fetal position. Puppy could see the night sky outside the window. It seemed static and dead- it had rained earlier in the day, and the clouds were likely covering the stars. But then, a twinkling caught his eyes. Bright blue, a needle-point star sparkled against a black backdrop. He felt something catch in his throat and he sobbed.

"Please... I don't want to be here. I just want to go...

Somewhere else." He wished upon the star.

He didn't know if he meant it or not. He just needed to feel better. It felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest.

Tired and hurt, he drifted off to sleep just as a bright flash of light engulfed his room.[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Name: Mochi

Appearance: He looks like a little boy with a turtle shell on his back seriously what did you expect. Oh he likes to wear a leaf on his head don't ask me why. (I might draw him)

Personality: He moves slowly and sleeps most of the time but trust me looks can be deceiving.

History: (I DONT KNOW YET I SWEAR ILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING SOMEDAY!)

Likes: Sleeping, swimming in lakes or ponds and sometimes likes to sit in streams.

Dislikes: Having to actually do anything. Like really he would just rather sleep but don't try and pick on him please you will regret that.

((WHEN I SAW THAT THIS MIGHT GET ARCHIVED I PANICKED I AM SORRY IF THIS IS SHIT IM WORKING ON THE OTHER CHARACTER GAH!))

• Love
Reactions: Desu Juice
Name: Lily

Appearance:
chibi_sheep_by_thescarletdevil-d5vu9ul.png

Personality: Very sweet at first but she has a short temper. Don't mess with the sheep girl man. She is very good at baking things and tends to bake things for the people around her quite often. Mmmmmm goodies. She's like a sheep version of little red riding hood. Only more tsundere.

Likes: Baking, cute things, anything soft because like how could you not love fluffy soft stuff?

Dislikes: If you somehow fuck up her baking she will stab you. Don't do it.

((I've had shit to do today. ;___; and my grandma said I cant stay on the computer so this is all I can send right now.))

• Love
[fieldbox="Lily, white, solid, 10"]"Ugh!!!" She screeched in irritation, her eyebrow twitching at the turtle boy. "You're. Not. HELPING!"

She had been trying to clean the house for her mother and cook dinner, but with no one's help, Lily has been uh... experiencing some technical difficulties. She kinda forgot. Like REAAAALLY forgot. And now her mother was going to come home soon. Shiet.

Her only option was to get someone to help her. The only person available was... sigh... Mochi. The slowest and possibly laziest turtle around.

"Come ooonnnn, Mochi! I really need to get this done... can't you just hurry up a little bit?"

Mochi just made a grunting sound, seeming to be half asleep.

Mochi had silver hair and was even shorter than her... which was REALLY short because she was really small herself. He always had a leave on the top of his head for some reason. Where did he even find such big leaves that he could wear as a hat anyways?

It didn't really matter right now. Lily needed to reach the top of a shelf aligned with tons and tons of flour for baking. Since Mochi wouldn't help, she had to somehow get to the top to clean herself. She started by carefully climbing the shelf, praying for it to not tip over. Lily reached up with a cloth in hand, trying to clean just the top of the shelf.

"Just a little... further..."

She tried reaching further, but that was all the shelf needed to come tumbling down.

"Ahhhh!"

Crash.

Lily groaned as she lay on her back on the ground. She sat up, and looked around her in horror as flour coated the entire room white.

"My mom is going to KILL me."[/fieldbox]

Meanwhile...

[fieldbox="Mochi, white, solid, 10"]Achoo!

Mochi sneezed and wiggled his, now covered in flour, nose. Cracking open one eye, he could only see white.

"Wow... I didn't know it was going to snow today."

"Shut up Mochi."[/fieldbox]

((What have I done. XD))

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
[fieldbox="Heis, white, dashed, 10"]Heis flung the door open and ran outside of his little shack-house. His bare feet pounded against the floor and kicked up dust from the path as he charged over to Lily's, with his heavy tail bouncing behind him. There was something very important he needed to tell them.

BAM.

Heis smashed against the door, forgetting to open it in his excitement. Faint swearing cold be heard, before it clicked open to reveal a frazzled Heis standing awkwardly in the frame. ("Shit, I forgot to open the door again.")

"YOU GUYS. YOU GUUUYS." He made loud sounds to attract their attention.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Lily, white, solid, 10"]Lily made a disgruntled sigh. "What is it Heis? Did you blow up something?"

Mochi did a sleepy little giggle at Lily's remark.

"AND COULD YOU PLEASE USE THE DOOR FOR ONCE! Don't add to my mess!"[/fieldbox]

((Hngh))

[fieldbox="Heis, white, dashed, 10"]"NO, BUT MAYBE." Wait, what? "I MEAN... THERE WAS A BIG FLASH OVER OVER FOREST!"

He breather heavily for a moment, "..." before he noticed the white mess all over everything. "Were you guys trying to make it snow indoors or something?" He stuck his foot out and pressed it into the white powder, giggling as his foot left a print.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Lily & Mochi, white, solid, 10"]Lily sighed. "No... We... Or rather I was trying to clean up the house and I... I accidentally knocked over the shelf with all the flour on it..." She got quiet for a moment as Mochi then yawned cutely.

"A flash? I kinda want to see what that was but... I'm so sleepy..."

"You're always sleepy Mochi you lazy butt!!" Lily squeaked. She let out another sigh then. "I guess there isn't anything I can do about this... I might as well go see what it was... could be cool... And seeing something nice before your mother murders you for making a mess of the house seems like a good plan right now." She looked at Heis, smiling a bit. "Let's go see what it was then!"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Heis and SUDDENLY KAISAN, white, dashed, 10"]Heis could barely contain his excitement, and he chuckled at Lily's comment adorably. "Just keep insisting that it wasn't you. Works with my dad." Probably because Heis's dad is an epic bounty hunter and could barely care any less about anything but being really cool and hot in a muscular, stubble-faced kinda way.

Heis grinned and immediately pivoted on his heel, his tail flying out behind him...

And fell flat on his face.

... And then gave up on getting up, apparently, as he lay there. "Oh good. Ok, nevermind about the woods, I'll stay here." He hissed, pressing his face against the dirt.

Suddenly, boots appeared in front of him. Heir craned his neck up to see who it was...

"Kaisan!" He exclaimed, immediately flailing to get up. The older ram-brother chuckled, and stuck his hands into his leather pant's pockets. His grey-black jacket was open all the way down the front, exposing a perfectly muscular, yet lean, chest. Heis self-consciously pulled up the neck of his shirt, and blushed. hetotallydidn'thaveaman-crushonkaisanpfffff.

"Hehe, I figured you'd be here, you massive dork." The larger, consequentially sexier male ruffled Heis's hair. At this, the younger, lankier boy hissed and fumed. "Gah!... I'm not a dork!"

"You have dirt stuck to your face."

Heis grumbled and rubbed the back of his arm on his cheeks, aggressively. "stupidlosersayswhat."

"What?-" Heis immediately brightened and hissed in self-satisfied laughter. Kaisan shook his head. "-Anyway, there's weird stuff happening with the woods, so I figured you guys might wanna check it out. Ohiba's too chicken to go up there, and I don't wanna go alone. You know, angry forest sprites and everything."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Lily & Mochi, white, solid, 10"]Lily had been standing there, practically drooling over Kaisan while Mochi tugged at her skirt, whining out "come onnnnn~". She then was snapped out of her daze at the mention of sprites. "A-Angy... s-sprites? U-Uh... I don't know Heis... Maybe Mochi and I should just stay home and clean up before my mother gets home..."

This caused Mochi to whine more and cling to Lily's leg.

"Nnnnoooooooooo..."

Lily sighed. "Mochi, get off please..."[/fieldbox]

((I feel like I want to enter in more characters but I don't know who yet XD))

[fieldbox="Heis and Kaisan, white, dashed, 10"]Kaisan gave a cool-sounding laugh. Heis felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Yeah, forest sprites. Lately they've been particularly bad. Don't worry though, as long as we stick together, we should be fine." He gave her a confident smirk.

Heis grinned ear-to-ear. "We're going on an adventure!? Come on guys!" And per usual, he took off running.

"Don't worry Lily- I can get Ohiba to clean for you." Kaisan chuckled evilly, and slowly turned and walked after Heis.[/fieldbox]

~~~

[fieldbox="Puppy and Ohiba, white, dashed, 10"]

He blinked slowly at the head of blonde hair leaning over him. Above whoever it was (maybe it was Barry- he probably came over to get notes from the math class he keeps missing) Puppy could see a green canopy of leaves.

LEAVES?! He shot up, bashing his head into the stranger's and immediately falling back down, clutching his face. "Owowow..."

Ohiba was unfazed (being a ram and all, he had a really tough skull), but worried. "Hey, are you alright? Why're you out here?" Puppy stopped whimpering and uncovered his eyes so that he could peek out at the person that had woken him up. "I don't know... Where am I?"

Ohiba gave the boy a strange look. "You're... Full human... Why are you out here, with the Tribes?"

In reply, Puppy gave the boy a bewildered expression. "What're you talking about? What...? Oh God, you have horns!?"

"Oh man, that headbutt must have given you amnesia! Nooooo, I'm sorry!" Ohiba covered his face with his hands and looked like he was utterly devastated. Puppy shot up and reached out, "H-hey, I'm fine, don't worry! I know my name: it's Puppy."

"Ohhhh no, you only know your name!..."

"I live in America..."

"Ahhh, and now you're making up weird places just to make me feel better about giving you amnesia..."

A sweat-drop appeared on Puppy's forehead. "N-no... that's a real place... Argh! Stopppp~ Just look! Tell me where I am!" Puppy was starting to get frustrated.

"Ok, ok..." The boy appeared to be trying to calm himself down. "You're on the Southern Islands, where the Wilde Tribes are. Your just outside of the Ram Tribe village."

"What... the heck? Ok, this has to be some kind of joke."[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Lily & Mochi, white, solid, 10"]Lily sighed and headed out after them with Mochi who's tiny hand she held as he walked next to her. They started to make their way through the forest towards... well whatever it was. Lily didn't like going into the forest... especially after the mention of those sprites. Every little sound made her jump, and even one time she ended up latching onto Kaisan before letting go quickly and blushing, trying to pretend that didn't just happen. Mochi would then giggle behind her. Surprisingly, he wasn't afraid at all. In fact... a lot of the time he would let go of her hand to skip about and run ahead of the group, just to come back and hold Lily's hand again and whisper 'don't worry, you're safe with me.~"... which was funny since he was younger AND shorter than Lily was.

Mochi now let out a yawn, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Are we there yet guys? I think I might take a nap soon..."

"Mochi you ALWAYS take naps..!" Lily huffed in annoyance. Then Mochi stepped in front of her, stopping her. She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he wanted. Mochi raised his hands up to her, flexing his fingers in a grabby manner. "Carry meeeeee.~"

"W-Wha? N-No! You have legs... you can walk!"

"But I'm tiiirrrreeeeddd.~"

"You're ALWAYS tired!"

... even though Lily kept denying Mochi to be carried, in the end she gave him a piggy back ride the rest of the way.[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.