???
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Bad puns, good puns. Puns that make you suffer. Puns that make you curl up in agony because it's so overwhelmingly stupid that your entire being is trying to swallow itself to get away from the insanity. Puns that are actually kind of funny but you don't know why.

I need some puns to add to my repertoire, and you guys are the only ones I can ask. Lay 'em on me.

Pls no level 11 bad puns because I'm sensitive.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
/me punts dipper into oblivion

NO PUNS

I'LL PUNCH YOUUUUUUU

I ain't here gonna dip down to your level to scoop up some puns to please you >:[[[[[

NO MOAR PUNS FROM YOU OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU SEE CONSTELLATIONS >:[

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nemopedia
I'm pawsitively thrilled, this is the purrfect oppurrtunity to learn meowr puns.

(sue me, I don't care :bananaman:)

"LOWERCASE LETTERS ARE FOR THE LOWER CLASS"
"and here we have a capitalist"

[spoili]
"Did you just."
"let us all take a moment to appreciate that all of human history and human language and the universe itself aligned to make this joke possible"[/spoili]

What is the strongest letter of the alphabet?
P. Even superman can't hold it.

More will come when i get to a computer.
(by that time this thread will probably be dead though =(. )

I llove puns. But theyre not as funny without contextual relativity.

Are you tokking to me?

This thread is going to be gouda.

Donut stop me, I just started.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dipper and Greenie
What's the most famous fish in the sea? A starfish! If you know a better fish, let minnow.

Why are fish so easy to weigh? Because they have their own scales!

How many tickles does it take to make a squid laugh? Ten-tickles!

Why don't crabs donate to charities? Because they're shellfish!

*dies*

Last edited by a moderator:
Puns without context? Why must you be so 'Pun'ishing?

You're looking to become a Dad aren't you? Because this is a Dad Idea.
Like seriously, I did Nazi this thread coming, Anne Frankly I am Furherous.

I want to bring in GoT, but I fear this thread would be Eddard in the wrong direction.

Speaking of dead people, a lot of people talk about not needing their Liver. Though I find it to be a very Liver die sort of deal.

You know what? I'm having trouble understanding your guys puns. And I've been to a lot of places, but I've never been in cahoots with you guys.

At least I know how to make a woman happy, you gotta @Dipper in slowly.

I should make a sign for all these puns for people to take for themselves, cause these are 'tear'able.

Also, did you guys see the last american election? It's like the parties, all pulled their trousers down and took a giant Trump on the candidate list.
George Washington never should of left home, and simply trusted Jefferson and Adams to not have any parties.

You know, why am I even on Iwaku? I don't even do forum RPs anymore, D&D is vastly superior. I'm always a man of the 'Roll' play.

You must be thinking these puns are really corny, but I think they're quite a'maize'ing.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
punny-pixels-illustrated-puns-visual-wordplay-9.jpg

I really shouldn't punish you with my bad puns.

But I might Dipper in them for a bit.

Reactions: Kiilgore

I guess I know what level 11 bad puns are. They are puns with Dipper's username in them. It's too much punishment for him.

I guess I know what level 11 bad puns are. They are puns with Dipper's username in them. It's too much punishment for him.

Damn, they're catching on.