Pulling The Cobwebs And Dust Aside.

C

Crystalline

Original poster
A very dusty yet warm hello to any and everyone looking in on this Introduction, I nearly forgot how these work after a year of being away from the roleplay scene. You can call me Crystalline.
I had a hiatus of sorts that took me away from the hobby I quite enjoyed but with everything aligning right I want to get back into it again albeit slowly. I also hope to have a writing partner I wrote with join here too as within seconds of joining I told them where I would be so hopefully that will work unless by some chance they're already here.

Before the cobwebs entangled my writing, I spent over thirteen years roleplaying and writing on my own. I'm a big fan of Medieval Fantasy or Fantasy or Medieval with other genres holding my interest too and I am a 1x1 player playing a variety of characters. After watching Carnival Row, a great show on Prime, some ideas came to me I might work on developing down the line.

Alright. I've talked enough. Thank you for having me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to Iwaku!! Always delightful to ahve seasoned role players join our community! I'm sure if you have a look around the forums you'll find a lot of talented and creative people, though I do hope your writing partner is either here or joins you here. Please let us know if you have any questions, we're always happy to be of help! Above all...HAVE FUN!!