All the time
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Pug's Partner Petition

Hello! I'm Pug and I'm on a quest to find some partners to help me realize my plot cravings! I have so many ideas and plots I want to give a try but I also like to branch out and I'm very open and receptive to other ideas!

• I'm in my late 20s and I'm a wife and mother to a 7 year old and a 7 month old
    • I work a full time job during every weekday and every other Saturday
    • I'm located in America in the Central Time Zone
    • I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years on a variety of mediums
    • As a roleplayer, I tend to match your pace and level of roleplay. I'm more of a follower than a leader, truth be told.
    • I am flexible with the roles I play and I enjoy exploring different tropes
    • I play either male or female characters
    • I check Iwaku at least once a day. My response time varies depending on the chaos of my real life. If I take longer than a few days, I will PM or let my partner know about my delay.
    • I prefer realistic face claims for my characters

• Professor x Student
    • Werewolf x Hunter
    • Royal x Commoner
    • Doctor x Patient
    • Jock x Nerd

• For fandoms I prefer OCs only! I enjoy building my own characters!
    • X-Men/ Marvel Universe
    • Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts (craving Hufflepuff x Slytherin!)
    • Star Wars

• Muse A and B live in the same apartment building. Muse B's pet always visits Muse A to receive food and pets. Muse B is confused by how his pet keeps gaining weight until he catches the little traitor in the act as Muse A feeds him.
    • Muse A and B work together as Head Chef and Sous Chef in a upscale restaurant. Muse A is over critical of Muse B's work and Muse B thinks Muse A is too uptight.
    • Muse A and B are part of a team of scientists on the first Mars settlement. Preferably different nationalities. (big craving for this one)
    • Muse A and B have been best friends since childhood. Muse A develops feelings for B but is terrified to take the next step and ruin a great friendship. Muse B feels the same way.
    • Muse A and B are both teachers at the same high school. They recognize each other at an embarrassing event (Con, Renaissance Faire, etc...) and find that they have a lot in common. They begin dating but must keep their relationship a secret from their students. (big craving for this)
    • Muse A works at a library that Muse B visits every week. They strike up a conversation over a shared interest in an unusual/not well known author.
    • Muse A and B live in Victorian England. The man has a very conservative, strict view. The female is very progressive and acts as a woman shouldn't (getting a job, having opinions). Muse A and B are at odds all the time
    As I think of more, I will add!

Last edited:
I’ll do a star wars rp or the werewolf x human pairing.

Still looking! Update to indicate RP that I'm craving!

So I'm in love with several of your ideas and plots! I really like your Hufflepuff and Slytherin, two scientists on Mars and the embarrassed teachers. Please let me know if you might want to pursue any ideas with me!

Hi! :) You've got some fun things listed here! The two teachers meeting at con or faire (or...) - I love the chance to write about characters geeking out about stuff I love XD, and sneaking around! The scientists on Mars - different cultures, unique setting...on Mars. It's ripe with potential, and some of the others look fun too. That first plot, with the pet in the apartment building, reminds me of this really cute book, so I can see that one, too. And if those end up being taken or don't sound good now, hit me up anyway. Finding or coming up with starters is one thing I'm really good at.