Visage: ??

Weapon:
??
Semblance: ??
Fighting style: ??

Trailer:
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking to write some new adventures for two old RWBY OCs, and to share those adventures with someone else's OC(s). I'm expecting plot and action, but also smut. If you have a next-gen RWBY girl you're looking to write, or are interested in making one, and this sounds good to you, I'd love to play with you!

Here's some more information on me and what I'm looking for:
  • To clarify the title, this RP takes place in a future Remnant, where there are Grimm and probably combat schools (we can work out the details together). Our characters are the daughters of canon characters.
  • We can use one or both of the OCs I've listed - doubling is okay and encouraged. I personally like the idea of us playing two halves of a team, but it's not essential since not everyone's keen on doubling.
  • I post two to five evenings a week, multiple posts per evening if I get responses.
  • My posts are one to three paragraphs, and are at an Intermediate to Advanced level. I would like the same from you.
  • Please chat with me OOC! I'd love to discuss where the plot is going, collaborate on what this future Remnant is like, and become friends.
Without further ado, here are quick overviews of my OCs! Fuller character sheets are available, but this should be an adequate preview.

Ulexa Niish Sustrai
Descendant of: Emerald Sustrai
Color: White (name is based off of ulexite)
Race: Faunus with snake fangs
Weapon: Glory and Gore, gigantic mechanical fists with guns in the knuckles. They fit over her own like gloves. Their default form is mechanical hands the size of lunchboxes; they take a few seconds to expand to about half her size.
Semblance: Toggling a gravitational pull around herself. When she activates her semblance, objects in a ten-foot radius around her takes on a milky white glow and slide towards her as if moving down a slope.
Basic personality: Warm and compassionate, but also quiet and studious. Accepts people graciously and is sweet when you talk to her. Timid and will often run away when bothered. Makes cute things out of felt. Likes reading stories of fantasy and heroism.
Expanded character sheet: x

Yujin Xiao Long
Descendant of: Yang Xiao Long and Lie Ren
Color: Gold ("jin" character in her first name)
Race: Human
Weapon: Sunny Citrine, a pair of dust-loadable wind and fire wheels. They don't have a ranged function, but Yujin is very skilled at close-quarters combat, enough that she's still competitive if unarmed.
Semblance: Casting koi-patterned glyphs with different effects. Blue glyphs absorb projectiles, and pink glyphs shoot them back. Black glyphs take more aura, but quickly transmute attacks into golden explosions.
Basic personality: Distant, but likes to lend a helping hand. Doesn't always "get" people, is quick to speak her mind, and at least outwardly seems to like being a loner. Has her mom's temper, particularly when people behave recklessly. Adores fancy fabrics. Sketches landscapes.
Expanded character sheet: x

Last edited:

Yujin Xiao Long
(小龙 愉金)

• Name Derivation Delightful gold little dragon
    Age 18
    Parents Yang Xiao Long and Lie Ren
    Species Human
    Folklore Allusion Koi Waterfall Legend
    Emblem A stylized koi
  • Image Link o
    Aura Color Burnished gold
    Height 5'11'' (181cm)

Form x

Voice x

Fashion x
  • Class Reflection Monk - swift, agile, durable

Weapon Peijing, classed as a pair of Rending Light Dust Wheels. These are a pair of dust-loadable wind and fire wheels. They lack a gun function, but each has a sliding cartridge filled with various dust types.

Semblance
    Casting koi-patterned glyphs with different effects. She calls them "counter glyphs".
    • Light blue - shaped like a spiral of water. They take in projectiles (dust, bullets, and anything not attached to something larger).
    • Pink - look like patches of scales and flowing water. They shoot absorbed projectiles back.
    • Black - shaped like a koi jumping in a splash of water. They take more aura, but quickly transmute attacks into golden explosions.
    • Gold - has the shape of a Chinese dragon curled around three teardrops. Yujin has cast it once, but was unable to sustain it long enough to learn what it did.

Weaknesses Yujin is used to fighting by herself and with nobody else. She lacks support and teamwork skills. Also, her awareness of weaknesses (her enemies' and her own) is poorly developed, leading her to make tactical blunders.

Notes She normally fights close up, but her semblance (as well as some dust types) give her ranged capabilities. Also, she can fall back on hand-to-hand combat fairly reliably if disarmed.
  • Aureated Sky Style Fluid, with ample damage from bladed wheels. Combine defensive glyphs with secondary stance's offensive glyphs for spectacular effects.
    Z
    X
    X►
    X▲
    X▼
    A
    S
    Q
    Wind Shear
    Squall Slash
    Twister
    Waterfall Leap
    Streaming Depth
    Splash Veil
    Cataract
    Stance Change

Combos Waterfall Climber // Cyclone Palanquin // Razor Gale // Mirror Disruption
  • Peony Fallout Style Very fast barehanded style, although less damaging. All strong attacks/x moves have an increased chance to stun.
    Z
    X
    X►
    X▲
    X▼
    A
    S
    Q
    Sleepless Target
    Decay Swing
    Ruin Driver
    Petal Scatter
    Mirage Cull
    Wave Breaker
    Heaven's Gate
    Stance Change

Combos Blossom Chain // Titanium Flourish // Pullulation Burst // Flowerfall
  • "quote"

Likes Fancy fabrics, sketching landscapes, the smell of flowers, the taste of crab, waking up early
    Dislikes Loud people, clingy behavior, messes, late nights, crying

Personality As a rule, Yujin connects better to objects than to people, finding comfort in stability and aesthetics. She pushes people away and has a cold, even harsh outer self, and she wonders if it's all that separate from her heart. Her blunt way of speaking, faraway eyes, and inclination against getting close to others are all expressions of this. Even her emotions feel cool as metal, as if her most vivid feelings are behind her.

Still, she wants to believe that in the deepest reaches of her psyche, she could share something with a friend, even a lover. Though she has little emotional intelligence, she has compassion, and is fiercely protective of the few people she doesn't keep at a distance. Yujin hasn't given up hope that she'll find something that will make her wish she could stay in that moment forever. Someone she'll wish she could cloak in gold.

History (parental) *

History (personal) *

• The Koi

In a bed of foreign roses
    I will lie awake
    Falling into it, can you see?
    Burnished gold and hard light must be
    Seared and solidified around my ribcage
    Protecting me from a dragon's roar
    Cold cascaded flowers follow endlessly

In a bed of worn roses
    I would tangle and prick my fingers
    Petal charmeuse, can it be permanent?
    Colors approaching ever farther
    I am the wrong story for both of us
    A fish out of water
    Scales gleaming in the grass

In a bed of torn roses
    I watched the dragon's shoulders shake
    Tears like hamstrings, is she bound?
    Separation of petals must
    Drop like spinel in a pond
    Ripple my eyes and collarbone
    Thread the careful bandages on my chest

In a bed of shorn roses
    New names are tattooed with old on my naked body
    Quiet years, where have I been?
    Draped in your crimson ribbon and melted moon
    Yet I leap fervently from my severed garden
    If you find me
    Let me know

Last edited:

• Name Derivation Ulexite moon thief
    Age 19
    Parents Marlowe Niish (OC) and Emerald Sustrai
    Species Snake faunus
    Folklore Allusion Never-Grows-Larger (Coyote Challenges Never-Grows-Larger)
    Emblem An ulexite crystal cluster
  • Image Link *
    Aura Color Milky white
    Height 5'3'' (160cm)

Form x

Voice x

Fashion x
  • Class Ultra-Heavyweight Champion - massive, forceful, destructive

Weapon Glory and Gore, classed as Super-Dense Artillery Fists. These are two mecha-hands made of shiny white metal that fit over Ulexa's like gloves. A hand's default form is about the size of a lunchbox; fully unfolded, the hands are about a meter tall and as thick as her body. A gun barrel is on the back of the hands in all forms. The guns' revolving cylinders mostly contain normal bullets, but Ulexa also loads them with gravity dust rounds to get around quickly.

Semblance
    One could say that Ulexa can toggle a huge gravitational pull on and off for her body. When she uses her semblance, everything within a ten-foot radius will gain a slight milky-white glow, and people and things within that radius will slide towards her as if rolling down a slope. She has learned to control this to an extent, increasing the speed of the pull and stopping it within a short distance of her body.

Weaknesses Ulexa is only especially quick when using gravity dust, and lacks real support skills beyond, say, firing a round of ice dust. Her staying power and tactics aren't terrible, but aren't great either. Essentially, her skills outside her immense strength are average or sub-average.

Notes Since her weapon takes about as long to fold and unfold as Crescent Rose, she can frequently shift the size of her fists during battle, allowing for unpredictable moves.
  • Moonshard Grasp Style Characteristic giant hand style. Moderate damage and high damage effect area.
    Z
    X
    X►
    X▲
    X▼
    A
    S
    Q
    Shooting Star
    Lunar Knuckle
    Comet Launcher
    Gravjet
    Planet Crusher
    Orbital Well
    Antipressure
    Stance Change

Combos Meteor Shower // Pressure Angel // Gravity Circuit // Galaxy Thrash
  • Spectral Coil Style A precise and mobile style built around smaller fists. It trades effect area for range.
    Z
    X
    X►
    X▲
    X▼
    A
    S
    Q
    Shinestrike
    Flash Punch
    Shadow Shift
    Glassy Ray
    Glassy Drop
    Orbital Well
    Antipressure
    Stance Change

Combos Parallax Volley // Infinity Window // Prismatic Shatter // Hollow Facets
  • "quote"

Favorite things Heroic fantasy epics, small animals, electro music

Personality *

• The Moon

poem body

Ulexa Niish Sustrai

Last edited:
Red Bird
Shani/Rory
info

Black Tortoise
info

Blue Dragon
info

White Tiger
info

Last edited:
Rwby: Weaponswap
This idea didn't get the traction I hoped it would, and I know what I want from it. So fuck it, I'm writing it.

Basic code with colors right now. Cool formatting coming when my cold is gone.

___RUBY ROSE // Dual-Range Shot Gauntlets
Outfit: A cropped black jacket with spikes on the shoulders and back, as well as her rose emblem in a patch on the back. Under that, she wears a corset top. She also wears [SKIRT] and [BOOTS].
Weapon: Echo Rose, a pair of red shot-gauntlets with a scalloped design evocative of rose petals.

___WEISS SCHNEE // Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe
Outfit:
Weapon: Gestöber, a white enamel pistol with small silver leaves on the side. On top are silver blade pieces that form into a sword on top of the pistol, or can be used as the blade of a gunarang. A white sheath accompanies it.

___BLAKE BELLADONNA // High Caliber Snipe Scythe
Outfit:
Weapon: Rending Moon, a black gun-scythe with a silver blade and purple jeweled accents. It has a darkly elegant look to it.

___YANG XIAO LONG // Multi-Action Dust Rapier
Outfit: A cropped tuxedo jacket with a gold chain, worn over a simple blouse and black pants. A classy pair of boots completes the outfit.
Weapon: Ember Striker, a golden rapier with simple but stylish detailing on the guard. It has six revolving chambers of dust, including fire, steam, lightning, gravity, wind, and earth.

___OTHER NOTES
Bear in mind that this is an AU, and that mechanics and other elements contained here diverge from canon.

• Aura could be said to be "always on" - you don't need to make a conscious effort to expend it by using it to protect yourself; it automatically depletes when you'd otherwise suffer bodily harm. A small colored burst appears in the area your aura is protecting when you'd otherwise be hurt, and it flickers all over your body when it's completely drained.
  • Dust colors and their associated elements are listed explicitly, to maintain internal consistency. A basic overview of functions is listed as well, but should by no means be considered exhaustive due to the variety of potential dust uses seen in RWBY. For example, a bow and a gun could handle the same dust type differently, as could a sword and a hammer. This list also does not account for dust used outside of weapons, or in any form other than powdered, crystalline, or bullets.
    • Burn (grouping)
      • Fire orange red - shoots fireballs from guns; causes melee weapons to arc with fire
      • Lava orange - shoots spatters of lava from guns; causes parts of melee weapons to heat up enough to quickly melt ice
      • Explosive red - shoots explosive rounds from guns; [MELEE]
    • Water (grouping)
      • Liquid water ocean blue - shoots large "bullets" of pressurized water from guns; [MELEE]
      • Steam light blue - shoots bullets that explode into large amounts of steam on contact; causes melee weapons to blast steam.
      • Ice dark blue - shoots icy blasts; causes melee weapons to cast ice on small areas they come in contact with
    • Earth brown - shoots a bullet that erupts into a rocky shape; [MELEE]
    • Wind white - shoots a blast of wind that can be used to propel the user in an arc; causes melee weapons to emit whirlwinds or wind arcs
    • Gravity purple - shoots a gravitational pulse that propels the user backward; [MELEE]
    • Lightning yellow - shoots a bolt of lightning; causes melee weapons to emit electrical jolts
    • It is yet unknown what causes faunus to be born with varying amounts of animal traits (a single trait per person is most common, although more have been observed). The inheritance of animal traits also doesn't always follow what were thought to be established rules of genetics:

• General animal influences rather than traits appear to be inherited - two faunus, who both have cat ears as their single animal trait, may have children with cat tails and without ears, or with ears, or any combination of cat traits.
      • Faunus parents of two different species have children whose animal traits seem to be random - a faunus with mouse ears and a faunus with antlers may have a child with claws.

In the kingdoms, it is estimated that 1 in 16 adults are faunus. If outside settlements are counted, the estimate increases to 1 in 8.
    • While the dominant culture in a particular kingdom could be said to represent "human culture", faunus tend to live on the fringes (or in Menagerie), and developed their own culture.

Mannerisms in faunus culture are usually specific to the animal traits the faunus in question have, but a common one across species is grooming one another by licking and preening.

[INCOMPLETE]
    • After the Great War, faunus were given the pretense of the same basic rights humans had rather than that of animals - the right to vote, the right to compensation for labor, protection against assault and murder - although laws concerning them were soon poorly enforced, riddled with loopholes, or completely ignored. They were also given the island of Menagerie, two thirds of which were uninhabitable desert. Over time, humans more and more emphatically advocated for faunus to live in Menagerie rather than the kingdoms, and discrimination turned to intimidation and violence.

This shift was the catalyst for the Faunus Rights Revolution, a war which the faunus won. The result was faunus truly gaining the most basic civil rights, and the formation of the White Fang as a symbol of unity between the species. However, faunus remain the subject of discrimination, and are unable to fully participate in society the way humans do.
    • There is a lingering opinion, especially among older humans, that faunus are inherently untrustworthy, volatile, savage, and even violent - that they can't or won't follow human social norms. Activists consider faunus a marginalized group that suffers from abuse by humans, including:

• Labor exploitation. Faunus aren't protected by the same laws humans are in the workplace, and are more likely to work in hazardous conditions, for comparatively low pay, and/or without compensation for injury. The specific missing protections varies by jurisdiction, but the difference is most egregious in Atlas.
      • Discrimination in business. Restaurants, shops, and other establishments that bar faunus from entry are a common sight in settlements. So is discrimination in housing, education, and other areas. Although this is against the law within the kingdoms, laws protecting faunus are poorly enforced with many loopholes.
      • Suspicion. The conviction rate for faunus is 40% higher than that of humans. Also, neighborhoods with a high faunus concentration often have aggressive and arguably hostile law enforcement presences.
      • Lack of government aid. Laws to protect the faunus from the above issues are either absent or poorly enforced. Vale and Mistral justify this by saying faunus' low numbers make them less of a priority, and Atlas cites need for cheap labor or even implies the "animals" deserve what they're getting. Vacuo has a lack of formal governance that applies evenly to humans and faunus.

Ripple effects from these abuses include faunus being disproportionately affected by social ostracism, bullying, poverty, hunger, and health crises.
    • The White Fang arose after the Faunus Rights Revolution, and became an organized response to faunus oppression. In the beginning, their activities included:

• Creation of community health clinics, food drives, and other social programs
      • Organization of legal aid for faunus mistreated by law enforcement and courts
      • Charitable work to support faunus who couldn't afford food, housing, or other necessities
      • Protests and activism to raise awareness about injustices the faunus faced

However, within the last 3 years, a splinter group of the White Fang adopted a more radical and violent approach, including vandalism, theft, bombing, sabotage, and even endangering humans directly with abductions and murders.

While the majority of faunus don't condone with the White Fang's actions and some vocally oppose the organization, they are gaining increasing popularity among the most desperate faunus, and in some youth subcultures.

Last edited:
Quin's Partner Search

• Hello and welcome to my search! I'm looking for a partner or two who shares my interest in stories that include all of the following:

• Romance between two deadly and alluring female characters
    • Action-adventure plots with crazy fight scenes
    • Character and relationship development
    • Redstar content

If all of that sounds appealing, golden!
  • F/F pairings only. That said, I will RP with any gender of writer.

I write one to three paragraphs per reply, and prefer short and sweet posts (though generally not one-liners) over novels.

Due to my schedule, I reply two to four nights a week, multiple posts per night if you reply too.

Illustrated face claims, photographs, or descriptions? We can discuss it in PMs.

I like chatting OOC - where the plot's going, what the world is like, maybe even becoming friends.
  • SILK AND CHAIN // heiress x criminal
    setting seeds [spoili]A floating city. Prosthetics that exceed the abilities of their real-life counterparts. Fully legal implants that can enhance the brain. Black market implants that can create magic-like effects. Holographic screens broadcasting pro-unity propaganda. Organized crime. Corporate abuses. Anti-power terrorism.[/spoili]
    In a bid to increase productivity, influence, and power, the owner of the Silk Prosthetics Company forces his heiress to partner with a skilled operator from Glass Chain, an anti-government group that shares many enemies with Silk. Working together, they are to solve the problem of the psionic gangs around their city, which will be the first good deed of many that brings glory to the two factions.

The girls know that they're pawns to their respective organizations, which are playing a dangerous game. Can they find a way out before Silk and Glass Chain eventually clash with each other or larger forces?
    full

HALO SHARD // android x human
    setting seeds [spoili]A landscape of steel, tech, and glow. Monstrous angels that slither into homes to feast on disowned thoughts. Techno cults that worship them. People trying to make their way. Advanced laser weaponry that can't save you if your mind is being fed on and your body is being burned. Androids assigned to particular humans to protect or assist them.[/spoili]
    An android's master is killed by an angel, before she can save him. She is reassigned to a human designated as "lowest priority" - a fighter who keeps throwing herself into danger to study the angels. Both being outcasts in society, they forge a bond despite their differences, but run into trouble when old connections surface.

The details of this plot depend heavily on the individual characters involved. I would like to play the android; a character sheet for her is available upon request.
    full

MOBIUS VEIL // bad girl x bookworm
    setting seeds [spoili]50 years after the chimera apocalypse. Shark-toothed chimera attracted to technological sophistication. Bubbles of advancement surrounded by carefully-constructed mediocrity. Pet-sized robots and other small-scale technologies. A vast desert separating chimera country from the unknown.[/spoili]
    A caravan is crossing post-apocalyptic desert sands, purportedly in search of better places, when it's wiped out by a chimera attack. The survivors include the caravan's bookish robotist, and a "guard" who was looking to steal what the caravan was truly transporting. The pair finds it in the wreckage: it's blueprints for the Mobius Veil, an anti-chimera cloaking device. They find a settlement and decide to travel together to complete the device, although for different reasons.
  • This is the tab about kinks, sexual proclivities, or whatever you want to call it. I'm fairly vanilla, but my likes are listed below.

• Switches (as opposed to subs or doms)
    • Spanking
    • Light bondage
    • Dubious consent (as long as everyone involved enjoys it in the end)
    • Penetration with toys
    • Futanari
    • Lingerie

Bold
    means I really love playing it!

If there's something not listed on here that you'd like to play, run it past me in a PM. I just might be up for something new.
  • If you've read all this and you're interested, drop me a PM! Please include the name of the plot you want to play, and do not comment on this thread.

There are no passwords you have to mention to me or anything of the sort. That said, I am trusting that you have read everything within these tabs. Thank you for reading my search, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Char Rose _ Black Turtle

Blanche Schnee _ White Tiger

Lanying Xiao Long _ Azure Dragon

Talutah Belladonna _ Red Bird

Last edited:
__BASICS
TITLE
Rocket Girl
AFFILIATION Glass Chain
JOB ??
AGE 20

__PERSONAL
EGO "Better to live one year as a tiger than a hundred as sheep." Incomplete.
HISTORY Missing someone important. Incomplete.

__APPEARANCE
IMAGE LINK
o
HAIR Platinum blonde, fading to light pink. Worn incredibly long and tied low.
EYES Dark amber. Thickly lined. Calculating and alert.
SKIN Fawn brown with blush. A distinctive scar down her hip.
BUILD Wide-hipped with long legs and an overall curvy look. Distinct graceful movements.
OUTFIT Wears the same outfit as depicted in the link. Only wears visor for combat.

__COMBAT

WEAPONS ??
PROSTHETICS ??
MISC TECH ??
NOTES Got the title Rocket Girl from her signature rapid, explosive movements during sabotages and fights.

Last edited:
Prisca (fuck me the formatting is gone)
[spoili]Prisca
__BASICS
MODEL NUMBER 54RU-M1-CUSTOM android
APPARENT AGE 21
MENTAL AGE 21
TIME SINCE ACTIVATION She's not telling

__PERSONAL
EGO The core rule she follows is that she does what she thinks would make her look coolest, what she'd have the most fun doing, or what would make her feel best when it works - she never considers downsides or what will happen if she fails. She's social and adventurous, with a lot of bravado, and her curiosity has brought her a lot of skills. However, in the event that she does mess up, she messes up big.
HISTORY The android 54RU-M1-CUSTOM was commissioned by a rich young man whose girlfriend had died of terminal illness, and she was named after that girl. 54RU was scheduled to be finished 2 years after the girl had died, and was made in the image of how old she'd be. Her personality was programmed to mimic the daughter's. She was also given a weapons system so she could defend herself. Unfortunately, less than a year after Prisca was activated, she failed to stop an angel that eventually killed her "boyfriend".

She was later reassigned to a human designated as "lowest priority" to protect - a human who wanted to study the angels and kept putting herself in harm's way.

__APPEARANCE
HAIR Long, wavy orange hair with heavy sideswept bangs, styled into a thick low ponytail
EYES Wide gray eyes wreathed by thick orange lashes
SKIN Peaches-and-cream skin that is unnaturally clear, smooth, and even in color (other than a soft blush)
BUILD 5'7'' (171 cm); a graceful build with elegant hips
CONNECTIVITY FLUID COLORS Magenta and red. This is her android generation's equivalent of blood; it's like a liquid cable that power and information can be transmitted through.
OUTFIT A white fitted minidress, with pink and red armor over the hips, shoulders, and neck, plus boots and her weapons (bangles).
OTHER Over the nails of her pointer fingers are pink spinel coverings.

__COMBAT SYNERGY
PRIMARY WEAPON // ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT FLUX BLASTERS Prisca's weapons look like thick bracelets over her wrists, but also include a flat laser gemstone over both pointer fingers' nails. She charges enough energy for six shots per bracelet, and can fire a laser blast by aiming with her finger and thinking the command. This looks like her bracelets glowing brighter and brighter until fully charged, and pink light pooling briefly on her fingernail before being fired off. It can also generate a short pulse that knocks nearby objects backwards.
SECONDARY WEAPON // KINETIC LASER REAVER These are the armor panels on Prisca's hips. Once she's generated sufficient power (which can be at the beginning of a fight), she can create six flat laser blades and control them by moving her hands. They are powerful cutting edges, but disappear after a few hits.
FLIGHT SYSTEM // ANTIGRAVITY REACTION WINGS A set of hollow, flat wings can extend from a compartment in Prisca's back. To fly, two gases are released into the wings that, when combined, form a lighter-than-air substance with a pink glow. It can be vented safely for descent.[/spoili]

Damari Praise
[spoili]__BASICS
TITLE
Rocket Girl
AFFILIATION Glass Chain
JOB Chief Saboteur
AGE 20

__PERSONAL
EGO "Better to live one year as a tiger than a hundred as sheep." Incomplete.
HISTORY Missing someone important. Incomplete.

__APPEARANCE

HAIR Platinum blonde, fading to light pink. Worn in an asymmetrical, androgynous cut.
EYES Deep pink. Always look tired.
SKIN Fawn brown. A distinctive scar down her hip.
BUILD ??
OUTFIT Wears a different (psionically enhanced) outfit for her saboteur jobs. Incomplete.

__COMBAT

WEAPONS ??
PROSTHETICS ??
PSIONICS ??[/spoili]

Last edited:
Royal Atlas

Name significance: Golden wheel maker
  • Hair: Frosty pink and very straight, ending just past her chest. Her bangs are heavy and bluntly cut, with sidelocks covering her ears.
    Eyes: Light blue, and evocative of ice. She has dark pink lashes.
    Skin: Peaches and cream. There is a D-shaped scar below her earlobe.
    Build: Tall and lush, with thick hips and a compact bust.
    Height: 5'10''
    Clothes: Shadow Bike Pirate
    Colors // Black, white, pink, teal
    Patterns // Leather, synthetics, bones/skeletal, halftone, vertical stripes, worn fabrics, signature horned skull and crossbones
    Tops // Muscle shirts, simple tanks and tees, sleeveless turtlenecks, fishnet undershirts
    Bottoms // Ripped black jeans, cutoffs, boyish slim jeans, microshorts
    Outerwear // Hooded shrugs, hoodies, her bucked biker jacket
    Shoes // Bike boots, worn sneakers, new sneakers
    Hosiery // Fishnet tights, ripped tights, crew socks
    Accessories // Spiked jewelry, tattoo chokers, gold pocket chains​
    Other: Her bike is a futuristic sport model colored shiny dark gray with black accents.
  • Personality: Abrasive and tough, yet caring. She pushes people away, but she'd do anything for someone in need. Equal parts methodical and rash, she's good at taking advantages as soon as they prevent themselves, as well as planning ahead. Also, she's incredibly diligent and has the urge to be the best at everything.

Backstory: Vanna isn't her birth name. She ran away from home in her adolescence and was taken in by a nomadic biker gang. They became her family and took care of her as they rode from town to town, but they were criminals, killing people for weapons and other goods and executing shady deals. While Vanna was quite the budding gangster, threatening and manipulating, she left them when she was 17. By this time, she had a connection in Blumenkranz City who gave her a new identity, so she was able to start a new life. She dumped her old bike, but she still rides.

Dreams: To refurbish a vintage Morrow bike, which ran beautifully in its day but is broken-down and picky about parts.

Activities: Repairing bikes at her job. Playing games at the local arcade junk pile. Riding around. Scavenging for old manga. Drinking.
  • Element: Jewelry
    Aura: Ochre gold
    Transformation item: A thick bracelet with long spikes
    Weapon: A black and gold grenade launcher with crystalline ammunition. It has three modes:
    • A basic gun mode, shooting long-range grenades that explode on contact
    • A damp-fire mode where she can shoot a smaller shaped explosives at the ground to rocket-jump in a particular direction
    • A sticky-fire mode that shoots grenades that stick to a surface and can be commanded to detonate remotely
    Other: Her tiara's secondary function is essentially that of a crystal ball - it's essentially a large flat diamond, in which she can see portents of the future due to her latent power Seer's Best Friend. When she's using it for future sight, the tiara drops down in front of her eyes as a visor.
  • Battle Caste: Saboteur. Atlas excels at making hazardous terrain for her foes - she can make jewelry traps and set glitter charges, and use her cunning and future sight to determine the best placement for them. Her grenade launcher also makes her a force to be reckoned with at ranged combat. She takes a fittingly methodical approach to battle.
    Elemental Synergy: Royal Atlas can summon chains and gemstones and manipulate them. She uses chains as bindings, lashes, and trip wires; gemstones as projectiles and blunt weapons; and both as shrapnel coating her grenades.
    Special Attacks:
    • Lattice Shower - deadly glitter shrapnel rain
    • Refraction Volley - locked
    • Radiant Canopy - locked
    • Ghost Crescent - locked
    • Prismatic Fusillade - locked
    Latent Powers:
    Lustrous Grace // Whenever her feet are on a metal or crystalline surface, she has heightened agility and unshakably stable balance.
    Seer's Best Friend // She can glimpse visions of the future in the facets of diamonds.​
  • NTW-20.%28Girls.Frontline%29.600.2233830.jpg

Last edited:
[spoili]Royal Io

Name significance: Rosary wasp
  • Hair: Forest green, center parted. It has a soft wave to it and falls to the middle of her chest. A thin braid is down the left side.
    Eyes: Soft gold, with a peaceful appearance.
    Skin: Fawn brown, with a slight blush.
    Build: xx
    Height: 5'6''
    Clothes: xx
    Colors // xx
    Patterns // xx
    Tops // xx
    Bottoms // xx
    Outerwear // xx
    Shoes // xx
    Hosiery // xx
    Accessories // xx​
    Other: xx
  • Personality:

Backstory: (I don't know if we should discuss the setting before or after we make character backgrounds.)

Dreams:

Activities: (Things she can usually be found doing - like the activities in the character sheets I showed you.)
  • Element: Insects
    Aura: Emeraude
    Transformation item: A long Italian charm bracelet that wraps a few times around her wrist. The charms feature lots of butterflies, as well as hearts and the inscription "there is harmony in everything".
    Weapon: xx
    Other: xx
  • Battle Caste: (Name and describe. Her niche in combat and fighting style.)
    Situational Geomancy: (Where she can control her element in certain ways. Describe a few of those ways.)
    Special Attacks: (Finishers with cool names. Stock footage attacks like these. You can only access one at the start, but get more as you grow.)
    Latent Powers:
    X // xx
    X // xx​
  • Screenshot from 2017-12-24 11-27-09.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
BATTLE CASTES

incomplete

Assaulter Front-liner who hits fast and hard
Breacher Sabotages enemy territory with bombs and other traps
Healer Heals the heck out of people
Skirmisher Offensive class relying on mobility, stealth, and surprise
Tank Harasses enemies to pull in damage​

KICKASS ELEMENTS

Bone
Friction
Glass
Gravity
Insects
Jewelry (Vanna Rademaker/Royal Atlas)
Magnetism
Metallurgy
Miasma (Hecate)
Shadow (Erebus)
Silence
Sound
Subconscious
Wheels (Hidaka Yuno)
Wire (Thalia)

Last edited:
rwby, strict rules

RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES //

General

Have RP common sense. Follow Iwaku's rules, use understandable spelling and grammar, don't godmod, etc.

Be able to decide the outcome of battles OOC, preferably at or before the beginning of the fight. Be able to have fun writing and reading a fight without your character necessarily winning.

Don't fight in the OOC. If you are having a dispute with someone, PM me and I will mediate.

A player may be kicked when: Multiple people have issues with the same player. A player consistently disregards rules and expectations.

Romance is encouraged, but sex scenes must "fade to black" and be skipped over.

The GM's Job

I play the NPCs and environment and have them act or react according to their given motivation. In a fight, this means I decide what the battlefield looks like and where any NPCs are shooting from.

I also will ask questions OOC for you and your character, like, "What did Opal do to make this NPC storm towards her like that?" You could answer, "Opal recruited his sister into her tribe." You could also answer, "What? I don't know. Nothing." He's still coming, though, regardless of whether it's mistaken identity or something else.

I respond to characters' proactive decisions: I spew forth conflicts and problems, I give characters what they work for, and I make their lives not boring. I do not have a prepped plot to lead you through or clue trail for you to follow.

The Players' Job

This RP will run best if your character has a strong motivation, an immediate crisis to solve, and dynamic relationships with other characters. The silhouettes are there to facilitate this.

Play a proactive character. This means that when they're turned loose, make them chase what they want without waiting for directions. If they don't know something, have them poke around and ask questions (or do research, or eavesdrop). I cannot stress enough that your character needs to be proactive - they need to make risky choices that form the plot and change the status quo.

Follow your character's motivation towards their goals, especially when it involves your character biting off more than they can chew or flinging themselves into trouble. Play to find out what happens to your character.

Since your character is pursuing their own agenda, understand that they might work with some characters and against others. Alliances can shift, and goals will conflict with one another, so expect varied relationships between characters.

CHARACTER CREATION RULES //

Look at the mini-apps to see what character concepts and details have been done already. Try to put forth things others haven't, particularly with weapons.

Your character's name must allude to a color in a traceable way. (Allusions like "their name means 'brave', which makes me think of the color red" will be considered too subjective.)

Since it can be difficult to find a picture of someone with only one animal trait, faunus are allowed more than one animal trait in this RP, as long as pics are humanoid rather than anthro.

Your character must have some form of melee weapon included in their weapon. They must also have the ability to reliably attack at range, whether through a ranged form of their weapon, an application of their semblance, or use of dust.

MINI-APP //
This is a pitch for both your character idea and yourself as a player. Show your investment in the RP with your ideas about the thread and your character. Each item on the app should be answered in a paragraph or less. Please post the completed version of the mini-app only - do not post WIPs.

Your name If you go by anything other than your Iwaku username.
Availability What's your timezone, when do you usually get on, and how often do you like to post?
RP ideas Things, NPCs, or plot points you hope to see in the RP.

Silhouette What silhouette do you want to reserve for your character, and why? This is less to gauge your investment and more to tell me how to color the RP.

Character name Include the name's color allusion if it's not immediately apparent.
Character image Link an image of your character, and if you're using a canon character from another work, their name.
Character info A few sentences about who your character is and how they act, perhaps with a sprinkling of backstory. One paragraph maximum.
Combat info A few sentences about how your character fights, including their weapon, their semblance, or both.

FULL APP //
Arrange in whatever way you see fit, as long as the groups of information remain the same (items under the same tab should stay together and be sectioned off). Formatting/code is optional. Anything in parentheses is my notes to you and should not be included in the final app. You may post WIPs.

Everything in the CS, particularly the Personal and Silhouette sections, is a "flag" that tells me what kind of conflicts and story focus you want me to involve your character in.

Character Name | Silhouette Name

Folklore Allusion: (This is required, although you are allowed to repeat the folklore allusions of minor canon characters. Weave a fairy tale, myth, etc. into your character's visage, fighting style, history, and/or other aspects.)
    Emblem: (picture or description; examples)

• Aura Color:
    Faunus trait(s): (N/A if not a faunus)
    Description: (Link to your character's image, and describe details the picture doesn't communicate, such as height.)

• In three words: (Describe your character's fighting style and movements using three words, whether as three adjectives or a short sentence.)

Weapon: (Name and describe.)

Semblance: (Name and describe. Your character's semblance should be a power nobody else can replicate. Give it a unique visual cue - like things it affects glowing or their eyes changing color - and avoid vanilla stat boosts like "super strength". Further, your character's semblance is not magic. Avoid Maiden-like powers like "throwing fire" or "ice manipulation".)

Stats: (Divide 25 points between these stats. A stat at 10 points is the maximum and the best. These won't be used with dice, but can be used to decide a fight or conflict OOC if the winner isn't immediately obvious. All characters are "RWBY strong" or "anime strong" - a character with a low Quickness stat would be like Nora; they're outpaced by faster characters when it counts, but still dash rather than lumber through fights.)

Damage: (Destructive power. This is the difference between breaking a Grimm's armor plating, and shattering the ground beneath it with your blow.)
    Endurance: (Staying standing despite taking hits, whether by using a shield or directly absorbing damage with your aura.)
    Quickness: (Outrunning and outmaneuvering people. Characters with mobility-boosting semblances have high Quickness.)
    Support: (Bringing advantages or annoyances that aren't directly damaging. Jaune (after unlocking his semblance) and Weiss are examples of high-Support canon characters.)
    Tactics: (Making smart gambits in battle, working as a team, and taking advantage of things in the environment. Also, awareness of weaknesses in themselves and others.)

• Personality: (One to two paragraphs is fine. This can be hard to preplan, and easier to develop in the RP.)

History: (Leaving blanks to fill in during the RP is okay; putting "you'll find out in the RP" as the only information is not.)

• This tab will include information on how your character ties into the RP's plot at large.
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
Picklist - salty RWBY

pick from these to get your chara entrenched in the game

Notable Aspect

Last edited:
Gunay Ebru

• |Name relation to color|
    Gunay is derived from Turkish elements "gün" (sun) and "ay" (moon), for a yellow and white color scheme.

|Age|

|Species|

Human

|Folklore allusion|

The Silent Princess

|Emblem|

sun-and-moon-pokemon-set-symbol-150x150.png
  • |Aura color|
    Yellow

|Height|
    5'4''

|Faunus trait|
    N/A

|Other|
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/364942089110290434/400354657119240192/20180109_132605.jpg
  • |Weapon|
    Sitrin - a set of white pistols with hardlight yellow blades. Apart, Sitrin is wielded as guns, with the blades moved back. When combined, the pistols form the handle of a dual saber, with the blades moving to the front. In its storage form, the hardlight cores within the guns turn off and the pair is holstered in Gunay's harness belt.

Quick pencil drawing of the combined form (will be updated with Sitrin's proper sunbeam design): [spoili]
    BreyDMc.jpg
    [/spoili]

|Semblance|
    For seconds at a time, Gunay can take the form of a thin, wide shield of layered white and yellow energy, reminiscent of veils. She still takes damage when using her semblance, but it's reduced, and it's a better way to defend others than simply using Sitrin's blades as a shield.

|Fighting style|
    Tanky. Gunay likes to get in her enemies' faces and harass them, forcing them to focus on her while her partner does fancier tricks.
  • |Personality|
    For a girl who can't speak and is conservative with her voice, Gunay is a huge drama queen. When she communicates with her scroll, she uses a wide vocabulary and even scrawled "art" to get her feelings across. She loves being the center of attention - actually, she feels so small when she's not in focus. Thus, the rule governing her personality is that she does whatever expresses her feelings best, whether that's over-the-top writing or firing her gun first.

While Gunay is impulsive and largely ruled by her emotions, those passions do come from a good place. Gunay has strong loyalties that her emotions spring from, and even when she feels burned by someone she's loyal to, she'll always come back to them. She'll follow the ones she loves to the ends of the earth, and maybe even... put herself last.

|History|
    Gunay and her sister Sema were born into a rich dust engineer's family. When she was too young to remember, her throat was injured in what she knows as a freak accident that caused her mutism. Actually, it was her father fulfilling his end of an Angel's bargain years after he wished for a breakthrough in his research. He disappeared the next day, leaving his wife and daughters his fortune. Gunay's mother always told her daughters he was dead, but his body was never found, leading Gunay to wonder about the truth.

Growing up, Gunay struggled to get the same attention and consideration as her older (speaking) sister Sema, but still was very close to her. Sema became a Huntress when she came of age, and Gunay followed in her footsteps because she admired her sister so much.

In the middle of Gunay's second year, though, Sema died facing a much stronger Angel than she could hope to defeat. It was not enough to warn Gunay away from Angels. A month after she got the news, she still felt overwhelmed by grief, sobbing tonelessly in her dorm during classtime. She missed her sister, and she was sick of feeling this way. She heard an Eleleth humming outside her window. It's been a week after she made her choice.

Last edited:
BESTIARY
All Angels are translucent-white and have the following abilities: levitate, thick carapace, char. The only way to permanently kill them is to break through their exoskeleton and destroy the burning halo inside.

Adriel
Hunger |
Grief
Shape | Jellyfish light bulb trailing tendrils
Special ability | Paralyzing sting

Darda'il
Hunger |
Fear
Shape | Feathery tungsten-eyed moth
Special ability | Superior senses

Eleleth
Hunger |
Erasure of identity
Shape | Silver-striped wasp
Special ability | Speedy flight

Imamiah
Hunger |
Anger
Shape | Nautilus shell with cilia adrift
Special ability | Ranged attack

Muriel
Hunger |
Gore
Shape | Opalescent spider crab
Special ability | Sharp claws

Sandalphon
Hunger |
Subjugation
Shape | Eyeless pearl squid
Special ability | Sheer strength

TALISMANS
Coming soon.

Last edited:
Yuuna
  • Name relation to color: The na kanji (菜) is for "vegetables; greens".
    Name notes: Her given name is a serial number; Yuuna is an identifier she chose for herself while on an excursion to Mistral with a trainer.
    Role: Tank
    Age: Mental age and appearance of someone 19-20; active for less than a year
    Species: Synthetic
    Emblem: Technically none, but the image of a leaf is seared into the skin between her shoulder blades in shimmery fusion lines.
  • Aura color: Green
    Height: 5'2''
    Faunus trait (if applicable): N/A
    Other: She has a RFID tag that identifies her as synthetic, as well as shimmery skin-fusion lines over her joints.
    Kochiya.Sanae.full.2038875.jpg
  • Weapon: Split Nymph, a set of Kinetic Sliding Wrist Cannons. These look like gauntlets made of cordate leaf shapes; most of the gauntlets are black, but the top portion is bright green. They have high-caliber cannons within them that shoot glowing green bullets. Unlike Ember Celica, they're not long enough to be used for punching. However, they can slide off of Yuuna's wrists and expand into floating weapons with long leaf-blades big enough to use as shields. In the air, they can be manipulated through Yuuna's semblance, while she simultaneously fights with her fists.
    Semblance: Telekinetic glyphs. When Yuuna spends sufficient "bonding" time with an object, she can telekinetically control it at short and long ranges. (Currently, this is just her weapons, but she could theoretically control vehicles and larger objects as well.) When she's actively controlling something, a glowing green ring resembling a laurel wreath will appear around it. Due to her synthetic mind and attention span, she can do this while also involving her whole body in fighting.
    Fighting style: Her primary function is protecting vulnerable humans outside the kingdoms, and it shows in her fighting style - she gets in her foes' faces with her flying blades and brutal hand-to-hand style, which can often disfigure what it doesn't kill.
  • Personality: Who is a Huntress when she's not fighting? A number, except Yuuna chose a name. While she's consistently subservient to humans and has a calm, polite demeanor, much else about her is inconsistent due to how she's constantly trying to be human and being influenced by everyone she comes in contact with.

History: Yuuna was created in a Zha robotics lab, but activated in a way not like most Huntresses and Huntsmen. During one of her tests, there was an attack on the lab. The first things the Huntress would see were melting metal and scorched flesh. Security would neutralize the assailant, but after he'd killed the technicians working on her. He spared Yuuna - incomplete, helpless, and terrified - and reached out to touch the fusion lines on her skin before a fire dust round bypassed his aura.

Zha's forensics revealed that this violent individual had been a synthetic Huntsman, but data identifying the company that'd created him and his recent memories was either destroyed or suspected to be spoofed. Yuuna had known he was synthetic when she detected his RFID signal. After subsequent observation had proved Yuuna wasn't subversive, her memory of the incident was left intact due to the potential complications to her soul and aura that could arise from erasing a formative memory.

Aside from that, Yuuna's development followed the path of other synthetics - after she passed her social, mental, and combat tests, she forged her weapon and went on a minor mission with a supervising Huntress. In this case, that was a trip to Mistral to clear out some mildly Grimm-infested areas. She developed her semblance on this trip and modified her weapon to suit her style better. Also, she chose the name Yuuna.

Currently, Yuuna patrols areas outside Zha's territory that haven't been colonized by humans. She's only caught short glimpses of human life, but that's enough to make her wonder what her life would be like if she were a "real girl". Also making her wonder is the secret she's kept from her higher-ups: she remembers the name of the Huntsman who killed her technicians. He told her it was Merle.

Pacifica Imber
  • Name relation to color: Alludes to the blue-green Pacific ocean
    Name notes: Pacifica Imber is a pseudonym. Her birth name isn't known to anyone but a small handful of people - her parents, and someone with leverage on her.
    Role: Fisher mage
    Species: Rabbit faunus
    Emblem: This image is often seen near technology she's sabotaged, whether as a spray or an image onscreen.
    [spoili]
    symbol_by_shadow696.jpg
    [/spoili]
  • Aura color: Ocean blue
    Height: 5'9''
    Faunus trait (if applicable): Rabbit ears
    Hatsune.Miku.600.1855354.jpg
  • Weapon: Sky Lattice, classed as a Select-Fire Net Blade. It's a white pistol with cyan accents that extends into a sea-colored war scythe. Aside from having a fully automatic mode for its bullets, it can shoot wide nets. She carries dust rounds as well, including ice, steam, and wind. Sky Lattice also has a smaller back-facing barrel; the relevant magazine is undersized and always filled with wind dust, and the relevant trigger is to the side of the main one. Its purpose is to give Pacifica a quick semblance-induced speed boost, usually for a quick escape.
    Semblance: Supercell. When Pacifica is hit by water, ice, or wind dust, or in the presence of high winds, rain, or similar, she can ignore the damage to her aura. Instead, the energy from the moving water or wind is channeled into a speed and momentum burst, which she can take advantage of immediately or save for later. Pacifica is a terrifyingly quick foe when fighting in extreme weather.
    Fighting style: Fast, precise, and deadly. Her blades and bullets make short work of foes, and her nets make it harder to fight back. She usually gets in, shoots, and gets out, but can last through a protracted battle if she relies on evasion and uses her semblance.
  • Personality: In two words, grandly passionate. Pacifica says exactly what she means, is incapable of faking emotions, and generally wears her heart on her sleeve. She's decisive and determined to make a difference in the world, and this translates to violently attacking the powers-that-be. Although she generally distrusts people and keeps her secrets safe, those who get through her walls will find a loyal and brave friend.

History: Pacifica was born in a slum where a Scroll was easier to come across than a toilet, and favors were the currency of choice. Her difficulty lying made it hard for her to fit in, but she found a place in a group of violent individuals calling themselves Nova - a robotic Huntress, a smith from the factories, and a handful of young adults - who wanted a better future for the neighborhood through violence. Their weapons were pointed at the governing corporations; the Huntress taught her to fight, the smith forged the prototype of Sky Lattice, and Pacifica became a ruffian.

Their jobs ranged from destroying records to stealing and sabotaging sabotaging product lines, escalating from nearby to global targets. Nova's activities weren't bloodless; they've killed guards and even a high-ranking executive. Pacifica has never personally killed anyone, and is conflicted about whether she could do it - she cut ties with the group when she was 17, still stealing, sabotaging, and intimidating. BLAHBLAHBLAH

Last edited:

hinHOJQ.jpg

Hidaka Yuno
(日高 優乃)
  • Nickname/Alias Currently none
    Age 15
    Gender Female
    School Minamigawa Gakuen
    Grade 1st year

Part-time work A clerk at Fusa, a store catering to the cult party kei fashion subculture. The manager is lenient towards Minamigawa kids, caring more about Yuno's sense of style than her record.
    Clubs None. That would require attending school more frequently and being more attached to her education in general.
    Gangs Currently none, but I'd like her to be part of one
  • Height 5'6'' (168 cm)
    Weight 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
    Ethnicity Japanese

Form Yuno has a sturdy but feminine build with a long torso, broad shoulders, and ample bust. She's also toned and muscular, though that's obscured by her bandages and loose clothing. Her body might seem elegant if she didn't have such poor, slumping posture, and wasn't frequently tripping over and crashing into things. She also has a fast walk.

Voice You could say her speech is the opposite of her movement. She speaks in slow, choppy blocks of short syllables, separated by long pauses. Her voice has a warm, husky quality.

Uniform The tie on her seifuku is always hanging free. She also wears her skirt longer than the standard.

Clothing Out of her uniform, Yuno has been likened to a ghost before, as a girl of few words who walks around in vintage fancy nightgowns.

Accessories Whether her injuries are caused by fighting or clumsiness, Yuno constantly wraps herself in bandages - knees, chest, wrists, neck, even some band-aids on her face.

Image Link x
  • Endurance
    Speed
    Spirit
    Strength
    Drive
    Luck
    Intellect
    Agility

Average
    4 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★
    4 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★
    4 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★

3 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★
    3 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★

2 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★
    2 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★

1 ▰▰▰▰*.・+★

2.8 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰*.・+★
  • Rank C
    Class Delinquent
    Reikontate Ophanim, a wheel angel. Its final form would look like a majestic cluster of eye-covered wheels, but since it hasn't undergone the Mezame yet, it currently looks like a single open eye in the center of four golden wheels.
    Mezame Unawakened

Powerset
    Due to Ophanim being the wheels on the Lord's Heavenly Chariot, Yuno can summon and manipulate dazzling golden wheels. They can be any size, but Yuno has three main uses for them:

Little ones that pop onto her shoes like opulent roller blades. She can skate at a breakneck pace, and charges at opponents with frightening force... in a smooth, straight space. Her bumbling agility makes tight turns or careful maneuvers a risky, risky endeavor. And risky means she'll try it anyway and botch it, hurting herself and anything with the misfortune of colliding with her (she once splintered the concrete below her when she missed a jump attack).

Big ones that she lobs like massive frisbees - thrown wheels are about a meter in diameter, and ones rolled at Yuno's opponents are as tall as she is. While they are slower than a head-on collision with a skating Yuno, they're just as powerful, and probably more reliable. If someone manages to redirect them somehow, they can be dangerous to her as well.

Assorted-size wheels that rain down like meteors. Most of them are closer to the size of vehicular wheels, so they do less damage, but they are hard to avoid. Still, they are can also be dangerous to Yuno if redirected.

She is capable of using her powers in other ways, but is limited by her poor sense of tactics. It'd take someone verbally telling her what to do, and maybe even showing her with a picture. Because of this, she lacks awareness of her limits, her drive outweighing her brain.

Except for the time immediately after she summons them, Yuno can't manipulate her wheels outside of normal means. This means she can't move them without touching them - yet. She'll gain that ability after her Mezame, and with it, uses she never imagined, like constructing things with her wheels.

Fighting Style
    She freestyles it and doesn't follow a specific style, but her movements are influenced by bajiquan, a Chinese style of martial arts focusing on elbow, knee, shoulder, and hip strikes and emphasizing striking major points of vulnerability. She learned this from a martial arts class she took at a local dojo.
    Weapons None. She emphasizes honor in battle, and this includes fighting strictly with hands and spirit.
  • Personality A textbook kuudere whose mouth is either drawn in a frown or saying something blunt. To be clear, Yuno very much has feelings, but hates showing them - that might lead people to get close to her. So she keeps her expressions small, and hates touching people outside of fighting. She's not above showing she cares in small gestures, though. Yuno has been a "secret admirer" giving gifts before. She's also kinda snarky. Finally, she has a deeply-held pride in fighting honorably. Being able to win on an equal footing is something that gives her hope.

Biography

• Born outside Sento City, to Hidaka Shou and Hidaka Rio. Her brother, Ryuusuke, is two years her senior. Yuno has lived in various cities on Kanto for most of her life, only coming to Sento a month or two ago.
    • The Hidaka family is neither wealthy nor poor, but they are close to one another - Yuno warmly remembers exploring their small town with Ryuusuke, chasing one another through the alleys. She was always faster.
    • Growing up, Yuno was timid, but she eventually came into her own as a star athlete, a distance runner with ace endurance. Her brother was similar - he was greatly talented as a pianist. The two were able to lead comfortable enough lives and get into good high schools.
    • During the summer break before Yuno's first year of high school, Ryuusuke was involved in a car accident that permanently damaged the nerves in his hand. Unable to progress in his music or even press the keys, his will was broken, and his Reikontate became a Kowareta.
    • Yuno wasn't in the accident, but seeing her brother's will broken, and being unable to help as his mental state disintegrated, was a shocking experience for her. She felt like she had to do something, anything, to avoid the same conclusion.
    • Searching for the most jarring experience possible led to psychedelic drugs, which led to her first school expulsion after a careless mistake. This happened again at another school, and another; at some point, she'd lost sight of her original motivation and felt her shell hardening.
    • She's at Minamigawa now - her last chance school. Clean but not healed, she's only really attached to fighting, her job, and the other delinquents around the school.
    + Running, skating, and generally moving fast
    + Pastries
    + Hugs (secretly)
    + Cats
    Dislikes
    - Hospitals
    - The routine of school
    - Bad manners
    - Hot weather
    - Feeling tied down​

[tabs]
[/tabs]