Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the way you want to go with it go ahead and do it but it will limit social interactions with some of us just a forewarning.

Also yes it was pretty much white and not green like this fake link

If that's the way you want to go with it go ahead and do it but it will limit social interactions with some of us just a forewarning.

Also yes it was pretty much white and not green like this fake link
Only at the start, I design my characters for character development. May not be apparent now, but it will in the roleplay. So be prepared for Rosalyn pulling a 360 or two xD

Ah! Well I did better than link, I made it were it actually shows the picture in the spoiler, larger version if you click the pic. And yes, I had that drawn for this RP, and yes that is her as a Witch if she ever shall become one.

I considered putting: Witch Name in case a person drops out in which case they drop out but I didn't want to add spoilers in.

Regardless I'll accept the character.

Well this is the second page so hopefully anyone who hasn't seen the series hasn't gotten this far but if they have hey that's no longer my problem it seems.

Right.
Say, what is your favorite character from the series? I'm in love with Sayaka Miki :U

I'd say Madoka she's just a sweet, charming, and selfless girl who'd do anything for her friends even though it's naive. Homura is a second...but Rebellion...and third would be Sayaka followed by Mami and Kyoko

tumblr_inline_mpeq3xgIeM1qeppj3.gif

So, my boyfriend cosplays and I just dicovered he did a genderbent cosplay of Madoka.

Have fun unseeing this.

ruyKKQT.jpg

madoka-kaname-562403.jpg

When you get the image of Madoka being a disgusting perverted love fairy out of your head and when our friend finishes her CS.

Okii
KAY GET FINISHED DAMMIT

Oh, have fun not getting the feels out of this

Yar. Sorry. I think I'm pretty much done with it, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.