Puella Magi Madoka Magica - When Life Gives You Lemons... (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Faye I just assumed...Oh it is bad to assume things of people my apologizes." Peter said as he put his own apple away into the garbage after finishing it off and he pulled out a sandwich, PB&J nothing special really, and proceeded to eat it using a bottle of milk he had purchased from the lunch lady earlier after gym. Lucky for him it wasn't too warm and it hit the spot. Milk was a good part of a diet for a boy his age after all. "As for you Mr. Leon while I have no doubts you're smart saying you have a photographic memory is a bit much. Quite frankly I think you're lying to me now. Especially since this is only the second day of school." Peter said trying to sound as non provoking as possible. Not that he was afraid but he didn't want to try and start a fight...who says they want to got their butt kicked by the rich kid in a suit? He wasn't some James Bond but he was something. Regardless Leon called over to see the new girl being beckoned and he looked over to Miss Faye and back to Leon. "I don't have a problem with her being here but Miss Faye likes a smaller crowd would you be fine with her sitting with us?" Peter asked politely to the girl sitting over next to Leon.

Last edited:
Faye simply waved Peter off, as making assumptions are perfectly fine in her mind. Just as long as it is anopen assumption. She didn't say anything, however, Faye merely ate away at her apple in silence. She should probably speak more, but she didn't really know how to. She soon finished her apple and set it on the tray lightly, looking at the two boys with a blank face. The tension between those two were rising from Peter's comment about Leon's photographic memory, she could almost feel it. Faye decided to keep to herself for now, looking away from them and curling her fingers into fists until her knuckles turned white. She certainly didn't want a fight, and it looked like Peter didn't either. She was unsure though. If a rise in tension started soon, she would have to step in. And she didn't wish to do that. Leon came back with a stranger, a girl. She looked at the girl in analyzation, before looking to Leon, then to Peter to answer his question. Faye only shot him a smile. As for the stranger, Faye snapped her head towards the girl and smiled before saying, "The more the merrier." She really didn't like small crowds, but it seemed that majority always wins, and she didn't wish to be rude and make a bad impression. "Sit with us. Please."

"Would you like some proof that I'm not lying? One of my old friends actually recorded me for a week doing my homework and aceing my tests. He even got the moment I corrected my teacher on tape. There's also the security feeds from my old school. Rough neighborhood. The school had metal detectors, cameras in every classroom, and a male and female armed guard. I asked the security officers to send me a copy of the tapes the same day they transferred me. And the tapes are all from last year." Leon said with a slightly irritated tone. He was doing his best to resist the urge to punch Peter in the mouth for calling him a lier. "also, the group is still small. Compared to the packed tables this one is still relatively empty."

As she noticed Anastasia's hand pull away, Jocelyn sighed to herself mentally. Ah geez, I already messed this one up, didn't I? She listened as Anastasia spoke about her mother. All those genes, huh? She basically wrote for everything, then. Noting her smile as she spoke of her mother and her books, it was clear she really did like her mother's work, which made Jocelyn smile a little too. It was nice to see someone talk about something they really liked. Then she addressed Jocelyn directly. Coming over, huh? The surprise would be easily visible on her face, though it wasn't really a bad thing. Just unexpected.

"Well, um, sure, if it's alright with you and your family. I don't want to intrude, you know?" Oh wait, her brother. She still needed to take care of him, but she didn't want to decline this chance to get a friend...
"If it's alright with you, can my little brother come along? My parents work late, and well, I don't want to leave him alone with them anyway even if they were coming back earlier."

@XxDreamingxX

"Very well...regardless I'm almost done eating so I'll be leaving soon. You'll have the table too yourselves soon enough regardless." Peter said simply he took note of how the boy's irritation was raising for some reason or another and made a internal note that the boy was not of the kind to be trusted. How can such a small little quip of doubt cause anger in a person. He also noted that Miss Faye was more accepting of new people coming over regardless of the fact she disliked crowds. "Aye hello professor." Peter said noticing his teacher suddenly walking by as he nodded towards them and nodded towards Peter. He was a science teacher who also taught his Spanish class. His name was Mr. Warren and he was a rather boring guy but he did his best and that's all that really counted.

Anastasia smiled even more when Jocelyn accepted her invite, and even asked about her little brother! "Sure thing! The more the merrier!" Anastasia agreed before taking a few bites of her salad. That's when she remembered Ava. Jocelyn doesn't seem like the type who would judge. Anastasia thought to herself and smiled a little. She decide to hang onto that hope. That's when Anastasia suddenly stopped and set her fork down. "Oh. I forgot." She muttered before looking at Jocelyn with a nervous smile. "Do you mind if we stop somewhere on the way home? I have to do a quick modelling shoot first." She explained.

Ambrosia stared at the table, and the people, blankly for a few moments. These people, were strange indeed. However, it was able to bring out a soft giggle from the girl's lips. Her brown hair was tied up to a side pony-tail, with a braid following it as well, and a small, flower elastic keeping that braid up. "You all seem to get along.." She muttered, and she genuinely meant that. Although it was awkward, it couldn't be helped, now could it? She placed her tray back onto the table, seating herself and picking up a granola bar to chomp down on it. However, she did not ignore the girl who kindly invited her, and so politely nodded to her as well. Things seemed to have escalated, just a tad bit, between the two males-- something about photographic memory. Though, she didn't doubt that some people had that ability; it was just fairly rare. Ambrosia seemed to be quiet calm about meeting new people as well, not minding the small group at all. In fact, she enjoyed it.

It was pretty awkward and silent.. Although she wasn't usually the type of person to, she decided to break the ice. "Now then... If you don't mind me asking... What are your names? My name is Ambrosia, pleasure to meet you." She spoke out, trying to create some form of conversation. Ambrosia wasn't anything flashy, but she at least tried to look approachable, and welcoming at that.

Leon's anger was rising, and Faye had enough. She chose not to say anything, however, until the boy came to the part about crowds. He seemed very inconsiderate, and unreliable towards others, so Faye came to the conclusion that she should be VERY wary of him. Peter was no exception. In fact, she couldn't really rely on anyone anymore, and that was perfectly perfect. Faye simply scoffed at the boy's comment about evidence and crowds before taking her milk and sipping it in slight annoyance, setting it down on her tray and fixing her posture. She usually fixed her posture when she was a bit uncomfortable in a certain situation.

Then she noticed that Peter mentioned he was leaving soon. She looked towards him with that look in her eyes, giving him the "You're going to leave me here with this guy?" look. Her worrisome look was broken by a little chime from the girl Faye approved of. "You all seem to get along.." Ha. Faye picked up her milk again and sipped it, raising her eyebrows and slightly smirking as a sarcastic gesture. Did she not see what just happened there? Faye sat her milk down back on her tray and looked at the girl named Ambrosia with a mysterious look. "Faye. Hi."

And with that introduction, she simply remained silent until forced into voice once again.

"Oh my name is Peter-" Peter started to say as he suddenly got a mean glare from Miss Faye over in the corner. He widened his eyes a bit and uncomfortably moved his fingers as he packed up his lunch and threw what he didn't have away in the trash. "Eh...Miss Faye would you mind helping me....find my next class? I'm still not familiar with this school." Peter stated with a shakey smile and waited to see if she would reply favorably. "If not I suppose I could find my own way around school after all I do have a map."

"Thanks!" Jocelyn thanked Anastasia, sighing in relief. What luck! She didn't have to blow off her first possible friend! "Hm? Oh, sure," Jocelyn answered as Anastasia asked a question, finishing up her sandwich and taking out some sliced pears. Modeling, huh? Between that and a famous mother, no wonder she was popular. Which made her curious as to why she was bothering to talk with her. But regardless of why, Jocelyn appreciated it. "Do you like modelling? Is it fun?"

Faye noticed the uncomfortable look on Peter's face. She didn't mean to scare him off.. And definitely not interrupt his conversation. "S-sorry.." Faye had a look of distraught on her face. She definitely wasn't used to social interactions. She raised a hand up to rub her arm in embarrassment and guilt.
Faye sat there for a few quick seconds before standing up abruptly, grabbing her tray, and throwing the rest of her meal away in the trash, right after Peter did so himself.

"Eh.. Miss Faye would you mind helping me.. Find my next class? I'm still not familiar with this school.."
Wh-what? No one has ever asked for her help before. Faye always seemed to have an unapproachable demeanor. Was this kid going to kill her or something? No matter, she was grateful that someone actually asked for something of her, so for right now, she will try her best to help him.
"Yes! I'd be honoured. Though, I gotta be honest with you, I'm not familiar with this school as well. So.. Let's scavenge this place out like adventurers! You have a map, so that would be helpful!"
Her tone of voice was very excitable. It was almost -very- unnerving to her. So she cleared her throat, looked over to their table, now filled with a cool bunch of people, and spoke in a calmed voice.
"Please.. Excuse us."

"Of course now all of you have a fine day if you would please excuse the two of us." Peter said with a simple nod of his head as he gathered up all of his stuff and swiftly left the lunchroom. The bell would be ringing soon enough and he'd need to head to Home Economics soon enough. Though the class meant little to him since well...he was rich and he had people to do it for him. All the same it was nice to know what to do just in case a servant was absent or his family's wealth just vanished into thin air from some online hacking jerk. The internet was such a nasty place now of days. Snapping out of his inner thoughts he noticed Faye was actually following him out of the room and he raised an eyebrow. "Oh Miss Faye yes...I don't actually need your assistance. I've been here for a year already I just made up an excuse for you to leave the table. Though since you're apparently new yourself I suppose I could lend you a hand. I wouldn't be a nice gentlemen if I left a lady to wander around aimlessly would I?' Peter said simply as he smiled at her gently. He meant only the best though he was sure the girl would more than likely decline his offer. Faye didn't strike him as the girl to follow the rich boy around for no reason or maybe she was too independent to accept his offer. In the off case he did need too show her around he knew the school well enough to lend her a hand.

Without another word, Faye grabbed her stuff as well and walked out of the lunchroom with Peter. As she was walking, she began to daydream a little, things that most people usually think about. The expanding galaxy, the way clouds are formed and how they are placed so beautifully across the sky--. Unfortunately, her thoughts were cut off as she saw the boy standing before her raise an eyebrow.
"Oh Miss Faye yes...I don't actually need your assistance. I've been here for a year already I just made up an excuse for you to leave the table. Though since you're apparently new yourself I suppose I could lend you a hand. I wouldn't be a nice gentlemen if I left a lady to wander around aimlessly would I?'
Okay. Great. Faye was excited for absolutely nothing. She wasn't mad, per say, just disappointed.
With a flick of her long, hazel hair, Faye shot Peter down with a very friendly gaze mixed in with a hint of brutal glaring.

"No. I came here to help you, not the other way around. I'm perfectly capable on my own, rich kid."
Faye licked her teeth in irritation as she walked right past Peter, like his existence wasn't even there. In a few minutes, Faye was probably going to forgive the whole situation, since it was her fault for being so rude in the first place.
But right now, Faye was miffed. And the only thing that could take her mind off it was for her to walk straight to her Physics class.
And so she did, without a single feeling of confusion on where her destination might be.

It didn't appear as though much conversation would be sprouted at this point, and so Ambrosia decided to go quiet on her part. She wasn't usually the one to start talking too often anyways, and by strangers nonetheless. However, she did find it nice how these people were able to get into an argument and such, it was a nice change of pace. Though, the two others eventually left the room, leaving herself with the other person in the room. Her, being herself, felt somewhat awkward around someone she had just met-- and who could blame her?

Well in anycase, she didn't know when lunch would be ending, but it would have to be ending in a while, so more time for others to talk and socialize... Man, school was literally like prison. Ambrosia had even compared the similarities. It wasn't like she hated school, she just found it bothersome at times, having to get up early and go through the hassle of sitting in class, expected to listen and obey without question. Okay, maybe that was a tad bit too harsh, but hey, it was true.

"... I'm going to go. My next class is further from here, and I can't be late for it.." She nodded her head, slowly getting up fro her seat and taking her tray, with the finished food as she threw the leftovers away and placed the tray on the little return area. With that, the girl quickly rushed out of the room, walking through the crowd and quickly up the stairs to her next classroom before break ended.

Timeskip: 3:00 (school is out)
Sitting on top of a tall building kicking her legs back and forth was the magical girl with bright blue ribbons around her scarlet hair. Her freckled face was smiling as she whistled a sweet tune...unfortunately for her no one was around to hear it. A magical girl like her luckily had the ability to hide her own appearance at will thanks to her magical abilities. Her friend and companion Kyubey sat behind her on top of an air conditioner. "So Mr. Kyubey what did you think about my performance today. Pretty good for the only magical girl this side of town wouldn't you think?" the young lady said as wind blew past causing her hair to fly back behind her head. Her bright blue eyes gazed out into the city. How beautiful it was all the way up here in the concrete jungle. Between the various gangs and the general amount of poor that laced the city there was always a need for a magical girl here. And there used to be more than her. But...time wasn't as kind to them as they were to her. "You did great! Two witches is a pretty solid deal especially for a lone magical girl. Now only if you could find more of them. It's a pity that a girl as talented as you doesn't have more work to do. I mean this city is ripe with problems no wonder there are so many witches. But that's also the big problem isn't it? The city is huge and that makes finding them a real pain." commented Kyubey as wind blew through his ears and he looked over to the girl sitting crossed legged. "Oh yeah by the way Kyubey when are those girls going to come and find me? I thought my wish was supposed to get me more friends?" the girl said as she leaned back and forth over the leg careful to keep a good grip as to not fall. "Eh I don't know to be honest. They should appear soon but there also is the chance that you might get new friends soon. Who knows what's in your future? I certainly don't know." Kyubey replied to his charge." "Well I hope to meet them soon. I would like some more friends. Being a magical girl by herself is a lonely thing."

Leon made it through the rest of the day with very little trouble. A couple thugs that managed to get into the school, but he took care of them. After school, Leo the lion was lost in thought while he was walking to the bike rack, but he had gone the opposite way. And when he noticed that he was taking too long to get to his bike, he stopped and looked around.

Status
Not open for further replies.