Public Service Announcement: This ain't no booty call community, son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Horn Dogs like you, Woody. Because of horn dogs like you. >: ( [/BS]

I totally knew the influx of newbs was going to lead to stuff that requires service announcements. :I

Ja..ya little pervs. Put your clothes back on yer burnin' my "innocent" eyes..X)...lol

THIS IS NO BOOTY CALL BOY, NO BOOTY CALL!

I feel the need to sum this up with the following: "This is NOT a meet n' mate!"

Just remember my little pets, the hawt chick on the other side is more than likely a fat dude. Just sayin'. 8D

As you command, my Majesty.

-flies off in the other direction-

Just remember my little pets, the hawt chick on the other side is more than likely a fat dude. Just sayin'. 8D

True on that. Now, hopefully, our little nublets will understand clearly.

And on the other end of the spectrum, that cool dude that so many of the ladies like. A chick!

GIRL=Guy In Real Life

....If you don't understand what this announcement means, then you are too young to be on the internet and interacting with or talking to adults. O___O

Are you saying a girl on this site can't talk to guys

This post says people are not supposed to be flirting on the site, trying to get girlfriends/boyfriends (real life OR online), cyber sexing, hooking up, booty calls, and other forms of potential non writing/storytelling based roleplaying.

ESPECIALLY when they are 14 on a site with people's ages ranging all the way up to 35+. You are going to get in to a bad situation or put OTHER people in to a bad situation by being careless.

So if you want to CHAT with people, just chatting, go to the cbox, talk in general, visitor messages and Private messages if you want. But it's not a good idea to advertise yourself out to guys specifically like you're trying to get a hook up. That's not safe for you, and not safe for the adults in the community.

Listen to Notacat everyone , there are pedo bears everywhere. >o< But seriously ... this ain't no dating site.

I catch any of you in CBox with that foolishness, I wreck your shit with extreme prejudice.

That's lovely, dear.

I think we've got this properly established now, chums.

CLOSING THIS HEER THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.