Public Service Announcement: Mature Area Reform and new Mature Content Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's up to both parties. If someone is trying to be sneaky and use PMs to be a creeper or entrap other members they are bad bad people. We can't babysit everyone, all we can do is try to make this community safe and happy for everyone.

Just use your heads people, please. Iwaku's been through eight, soon to be nine years. We haven't been killed yet, but that would get us in trouble. THINK OF KITTENS INSTEAD!

Yeah, we can't monitor your private messages unless they get reported. So when it comes to those (or sharing your IM details, etc) that is your business. Just be smart and safe. 8D

sadly this new rule has extremely inconvenienced me. The only person I rp'd with ever was 17 and I'm 18 so i just got majorly boned here. -_- I msy just step away for a year till she turns 18 haven't decided yet >_>

Okay, was in a hurry, I asked to join both groups due to a group rp... >.> so disregard the under 18 one. Imma dumbass sometimes.

Otaku could always try roleplaying with more people. ._.;

And yes that has inconvenienced a lot of people. >:[ And we apologize for that. Unfortunately, it's something we have to do. Better this, than someone getting legal trouble later.

A reminder to all of you who smut: Tomorrow we finalize the move of all Mature threads! If you have not joined your proper permissions group, you will no longer be able to access the Mature forum. Please remind your RP partners to join their group if you don't want your thread to be archived. All threads between users who are of different permissions groups will also be archived at this time!

7 Hours ago in staff...

"Perhaps if we make sure that people can only pass using a word of some sort."
"Yes, maybe we can implement a word of..."pass"..."
"It sounds crazy enough let's do it."

Don't worry it's easy, after all publicaly just act like their is a teacher monitoring your conversation with your bros.

Careful though, if one doesn't showdoo your hoohah properly, we may be forced to dopof your warhoos in exchange for many zowcow.

In other words, try not to be a silly little fouhjod. ;)

[GLOW=cyan]
BEST TWO QUOTES EVER =D How can I send these up for the newsletter?

Also, High fives and fist bumps to the staff and admins for this idea of different mature sections! A very wise decision. Glad I read the announcement as well as the summative post. Makes so much sense.
[MENTION=1919]SuperOtaku[/MENTION]: Why don't you and you're rp friend just turn down the mature parts and still rp together? It could pass the time till she's 18 faster. Just sayin'
[/GLOW]

Because he wants to have sex with her, obviously.

While her prose is still tight and quivering.

Make it a plot-twist so your character has to commit to celibacy until your RP-partner turns 18.

THEN U'LL BE SEXXIN' SO 'EFFIN' GUUD

Status
Not open for further replies.