2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror,fantasy,scifi,modern
Alright folks, Gaius here! It's been a while since I've posted one of these, but I'm on the lookout for some more partners. Now, this isn't to say that any of my current partners are unsatisfactory, quite the opposite I should say! It's simply the fact that I'll be graduating soon and I'll have more free time than someone my age should have. For the next couple of months, I foresee quite a bit of empty hours, so someone to help fill them would be great!

Now, onto the stuff that you guys actually want to read:

I'm open for practically anything, from simple slice of life, to dirty, raunchy, libertine. That being said, if it does come to that, my partner will have to be 18+ (obviously). I have a twisted little mind, so be warned that some of the RP's could go places that could easily be called the cess pools of the human mind.

My expectations when it comes to writing aren't too picky, elementary at lowest, as the post probably states. I will infallibly make mistakes, because, you know, fuck it, we're humans, (at least I think most of us are...)

Now, I'm not big into anime, so I would prefer that we keep that to a minimum, although I do enjoy brainstorming ideas with my partner.

I would like to keep the RP's in PM as it just feels more...right to me.

Miscellaneous: Congratulations, you made it to the end, if this interests you, message me and optionally include your favorite band!

Status
Not open for further replies.