Psyren

Continue with the story? 3 Votes decide.

• Continue

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wait just a little more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriack shrugged, and asks,
"Forget about what?"
He chuckles at his dumb little joke.

At least you get it quick.
I'll see you tomorrow then.

He walks past him and heads for the schools exit to go home.

"Alright, see ya later!"
He says in reply, and then is reminded he still needs to use the restroom and rushes over there.

Kyy woke up after class and goes off school grounds, lighting up a cigarette. "Man, I sleep too much..." He takes a drag.

Tamsin offered a small smile, also taking the tea and sipping at it as she listened to what he had to say. She was surprised to hear that there was a real, and apparently well known conspiracy making the rounds. It all seemed a little serious for her liking, not to mention slightly disturbing. But then again, she was in the occult club, so what could she reasonably expect?

Despite her reservations, now that he had started telling her the tale, she felt compelled to finish it. "Uh, go on. What else is there?" Like most people,she was intrigued by the dark and mysterious, it was much like the old car crash comparison. You just couldn't look away.

Kyy happens to find her way to the window of the occult club. It's opened and she can clearly hear what Horyo is saying.
Psyren itself is a mystery so i have no informations about that.
Nemesis Q the same. No one knows what he looks like but he can appear anywhere. He disappears into a puff of smoke after leaving a Red Phone card to those who are looking for paradise which ultimately leads them to psyren.
In fact: There have been reports that those who have gone missing had a red card.
It seems the only way to actually contact Psyren is by using that special card. Those who've gone missing secretly used the card... and were subsequently taken away...
But here the best part:
To anyone who can figure out the truth behind psyren, someone is offering a prize of 500 MILLION.

((Ka-ching!))

((And here I am... In the bathroom....
And I will edit this post. Is the sign-up thread going to be the OOC then?))

Seriack leaves the restroom and heads toward the exit. It had been a very boring day, but he had been able to help someone who he thought had needed it. He always felt good doing that.

As he walks down the hall, he sees one of the rooms clubs meet in. He can hear some people talking behind the door and his curiosity gets the better of him. He walks up to the door and very carefully puts his ear up to it, wanting to know what they were talking about.

Although not usually terribly cynical, Tamsin couldn't help but think that this was some kind of elaborate hoax. She frowned, finding it all somewhat unsavoury. "You know, I almost hope that it is real. If someone's going around leaving these cards after someone disappears...well, that's just sick." Well, honesty is the best policy. "Could it not be some kind of advertising stunt?" Stranger things had happened. But of course, at some point the truth would come out.

"Well, I suppose I've taken up enough of your time. Thankyou, it's been...interesting." She wasn't normally one for conspiracy and speculation, but that didn't change the fact that it was all more than a little intriguing.

Well you may have a point there. Those red cards have been seen on internet auctions, but i bet all of them are fake.
The person is a famous millionaire in the occult world, so it seems the offer itself is real.
The only real clue to unraveling this mystery is psyren's red card.
I bet, if someone could find a real, unused one... I bet it could make 5 million alone.

Well... That's all i and the other members know.
And i actually enjoyed telling this to someone. Just be careful. If it happens to be true, try not to get involved too much. After all, those who had those red cards vanished. We are not talking about just normal people. Even some high government officers and mafia members vanished as they got in too deep.
Take care of yourself.

As he heard the two in the room finishing their conversation, he quickly backed away from the door and began to walk down the hallway. Red Cards..... He wondered.... Could that red flash he saw in Nova's wallet be one of those Red Cards? He had told Nova he would forget it... But now he was intrigued. But he couldn't just waltz up to his friend and ask him, no tact in that. No, he'd have to find someway to either worm it out of him or.... Something....

Seriack walked out of the building, with thoughts of Red Cards and disappearances in his mind....

Tamsin reckoned that this was definitely proof that some people had more money than sense, although to be fair, that was their perogative. Whatever the truth behind all this was, it was still food for thought, and more than enough for one day. "Thanks. It was nice talking to you." And it had been, even if it was still on the slightly alarming side. Tamsin made her exit with a friendly goodbye and thoughts of mysterious red cards, which would no doubt plague her for the rest of the day at least.

Vivian stayed in the class room for a while after the last bells rang organizing her notes. There had been a commotion during the first class, and thus her math notes were in disarray. That guy with the scar got involved with it, but he wasn't the one creating the ruckus, so prehaps he wasn't so bad afterall. There had also been some talking of psyren or something like that. `Well, this week I'm staying with my father, maybe I'll ask his girlfriend, it sounds like something she might know about.`

Heading down the halway she saw the scarred guy backing away from a door and walking away thinking hard. `Was he eavesdropping?`The door belonged to the occults club, if she was correct. `Why on earth would he eavesdrop the occult club? It would be hard to imagine him as someone interested in occultism.`She shrugged and continued walking. It had nothind to do with her anyway. `And was that girl a part of the occults club? Should I tell her about that guy?` Sighing she desided to talk to her. "Hey, you're in my class aren't you? That guy with a scar was eavesdropping you." she blurted bluntly.

Seeing as she was rather deep in thought, Tamsin couldn't help but almost jump out of her skin when the second girl spoke to her. She recovered rather quickly, and any nerves she might have had were all but impercetible, but it was still a little embarrassing, if the slight redness of her cheeks was anything to go by. But, the green eyed girl soon responded, frowning at this apparent truth.

"Hello. How'd you know?" Maybe there was an eavesdropping chain going around, and someone at this very moment was listening in on Vivian. Of course, the idea was ridiculous, and Tamsin was very quick to dismiss it. "But, it doesn't matter. I wasn't talking about anything of importance." Well, that she knew of. So far, it was just an interesting urban myth, and nothing more. Unfortunately, that didn't mean it wasn't going to change.

Kyy had been doing some eavesdropping of his own, albeit accidentally. As he was smoking he overheard the Occult Club member talking through a slightly open window. "I wonder if it's true?" He sighs. "Oh well, guess I should get home." He starts walking up the street. Just around the corner from his house he spots a phone booth. "Guess I'll order out tonight." He walks up to it.

Vivian got a little suprised to see that the girl practically jumped when she talked to her. "He just backed away from that door, and straight after that you came out. And I guess you wouldn't discussing anything important at school anyways. Just thought I'd let you know." Vivian wasn't really interested about that girl, so she just figured she'd hurry home. "Well, see you." she said while passing her on her way out. The weather outside wasn't so sunny anymore, some clouds had appeared on the horizon. `Another perfect day wasted in school` she sighed. It was also getting colder, so she almost ran home. Just before turning to the street where her father lived, she saw a phone booth. `Funny how I never really pay attention to my surrounding when I'm in a hurry. I don't remember seeing that one before. On the other hand I just today noticed that there was tree on the school backyard.`She got interested and desided to have closer look.

Shortly after speaking to the other girl, Tamsin made her way home. She was much later than usual, and so decided it was probably a good idea to give her parents a ring, before they sent out the police. They weren't bad people, they were just insanely over protective, not that they had ever been given any reason to be so. Of course, it happened to be that on this day, her mobile phone had run out of battery. Were phone boxes still around these days? Tamsin wasn't entirely certain, but she looked for one anyway, and after a while of walking her usual route home, she happened across one. What luck. She entered it without further ado, tryingg to remember how these things worked.

After he had left the building, he realized how late it was. "Shit... Bet mom and pops are worried..." He said to himself, pulling out his phone. His luck wasn't with him today, and the phone slipped out if his hand, falling into a storm grate. "Aaahh, fuck my life!!!" He shouted at nothing in particular. With a sigh, he began to look around and spots a phone booth.

"Might as well..." He sighs and enters it, planning on calling home.

((four members made it to the Phone booth. That's enough for me. Check this out))
((this goes for all of you at the same time))

As the curious students approach the booth, they notice that it is one where you use a card instead of coins.
There is a card in the slot. Was it curiosity? Maybe. But for some reason you take the card out and give it a closer look.
PsyrenCard.png
As you hold it in your hands you feel watched.

((Okay, just got a little confused. X3))

Seriack looked over the card. He has a feeling like he is being watched and glances around, his survival instincts kicking in.

He looks back at the card... "A red card... At a phone booth... Ah, shit..." He says aloud.

Tamsin noticed the flash of red almost immediately, hesitating for just a second before picking up the card. Well, that was annoying. She was of course aware of what it was, and also felt as though she wasn't alone in this rather vulnerable little cubicle. She frowned, looking over her shoulder, sure that she would see either an axe wielding murderer, or else a sniggering member of the occult club. Either way, she was sure she'd be jumping out of her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.