Psyren

Continue with the story? 3 Votes decide.

• Continue

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Wait just a little more.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamsin furrowed her brow as Nova left, wondering what he thought he was going to accomplish by leaving now. Of course, her attention was soon turned away from this, as she looked towards the huddle of people who had so clearly got something they shouldn't. Apparently someone else was dealing with it, though it was unlikely that anything would come of his intervention. Even so, for the time being Tamsin kept to the sidelines, preferring to watch and wait to see exactly what was going on.

One of them holds a wallet with a zipper.
It's just the "Ice Prince's" wallet. Wanna see what's inside too?

He shook his head and a hand darted from his waist towards the wallet, attempting to take it by surprise. He was incredibly quick, a natural agility that he had honed free running around the city.

Seriack's sudden move does surprise the one who is holding it. In the commotion the wallet opens a little bit.
The classmates don't see it, but seriack manages to get a glimpse of a red card.
The wallet is in Seriack's hand.
hey what's your problem? If you wanna see it that badly you could have just said so.
Oh. Look! It's open.
What's inside?

"It's not nice to snoop through other person's belongings. Now, get back to your seats, before I make you." He tells the three, holding the wallet tightly shut so no one else sees inside of it.

For a moment there, Tamsin had been concerned that he was actually going to snoop. But apparently it was only those first three that had enough gall to go through another persons personal posessions. Seeing as the incident was all but over, Tamsin turned her attention back to the front of the class, wondering when the owner of said wallet would return.

Sariack successfully manages to get scare them. They do as he said but look disappointed.

((how about we finish school?))

Meanwhile, another group of classmates talks about something.
Have you heard of that urban myth?
You mean Psyren?
Yeah. I think the occult club knows more about that. How about we visit them later?
Not today. It's too early for that. Let's go there tomorrow.

((Sure!))

Seriack walks back to his desk, and sits there for a second, staring at the wallet. He then puts it back on Nova's desk and begins putting his belongings away, without a second look at it.

((Agreed))

Tamsin caught the words of the other group, it was impossible not to. Of course, she ignored most of it, only sitting and waiting to see what the rest of the day would bring. Probably nothing too spectacular. Something between drudgery and vague interest, most likely.

After lots of lessons (which i will not even bother to go into detail) the bell finally rings and announces that school is over.
The clubs are gathering and starting their activity.
((you can ether go home, look for nova, or you go to the occult club to uncover a lot about "psyren". Your choice, but at least one should go to the club.))

((I think I'll look for Nova.))

Seriack puts his backpack on and turns to look at Nova's desk. It had been empty for the entire session of class and his stuff was still sitting there. He picks the wallet up and puts it in Nova's bag before then picking that up. Might as well go and find him and give him his stuff back. He leaves the classroom... But before he moves too far, he realized he hadn't gone to the restroom all day and heads there first.

It was rather unlike her, but for some reason that little conversation about Psyren had piqued her interest. Tamsin supposed there was no harm in at least glancing into the occult club, and so after classes had ended, she trotted over there. With some trepidation, the redhead entered what she expected to be a place full of blood sacrifices and weird rituals, and was pleasantly surprised to see that no virgins had been sacrificed this afternoon. Wonderful. She mumbled a little, "Hi." To the apparent leader of the club, and decided to loiter as far out of the way as possible.

and was pleasantly surprised to see that no virgins had been sacrificed this afternoon.
((that cracked me up. This post took longer because i laughed because of this.
Oh and nice new avatar))

As seriack heads to the restroom, he sees nova at a blackboard. He writes a note and leaves it there.
It reads "Lost a wallet. Brown, Has a zipper. If found come to class [Insert our class here]"

The occult club is a bit strange, but nothing there seems to be illegal. The decor is not satanic but they do seem to like spellcircles, since they are all over the walls. There are also a lot of strange books, with titles in foreign languages. Judging by the cover they are not ordinary storybooks.
The only member that is inside the room comes to the visitor. Is is a classmate like any other.
He wears glasses, is a bit tall, and has not a strong, but also not weak body build.
Hello. Sorry but we are not taking new members at the moment. The club leader is sick and i am just here to clean up.

He notices Nova and stops. He really needed to go to the bathroom... But he also needed to give Nova his stuff. He decides to do that, knowing he might miss Nova if he just went to the bathroom. He walks up to the blue-haired student.

"Here, I had to shake down a few others to get your wallet back. Don't worry, they didn't get it opened." He says, handing the stuff over to it's owner, a warm smile on his face.

((I aim to please xD))

Well, wasn't that a bit of bad luck? Actually, it was sort of good. Tamsin wasn't exactly a coward, but she was far too straight edged than was necessarily good for her. As such, entering this little club was rather far oout of her comfort zone. She listened to the apparent caretaker of the club, and soon responded to him, "I see. Sorry. Honestly, I just came here because I heard someone talking about something...probably nonsene anyway." Tamsin smiled sheepishly, "Well, I, uh, hope your friend gets better soon." She might as well be kind and wish him well, even if it hardly mattered what condolences she bothered to offer.

Nova looks surprised as seriack holds the wallet to him.
He takes it and opens it to look if anything is missed.
Everything seems to be there.
After this small check he puts it away and takes the note of the blackboard.
Your name was seriack right? I guess i owe you a favor.
One thing though. Did you look inside?

Wait a moment. So you want some informations?
I guess i can help you with that. After all i know all the latest gossip and rumors. What do you need?

He points to a table in the room. There is some hot tea and two seats.
Let's take a seat okay? I have been standing for the last few hours.

He thought for a second, remembering the little glimpse he saw... He didn't really look inside, but he would lie if he told Nova he hadn't seen something. He wasn't always honest, but he knew it was the best way to win trust with someone new, so he told him,
"I didn't look inside, but it opened while I was grabbing it... I didn't really see anything, just a flash of red before I could close it."

A flash of red huh? Forget about it as quick as you can.
He was serious while saying this. He didn't want to intimidate seriack but it might have that effect.

Surprised by the hospitality, Tamsin did pause for a second, though she soon moved to the seating which had been gestured to. She sat down, waiting for this new acquaintance to do so before continuing, "It was something about Psyren. I'm Tamsin, by the way." Even if they were unlikely to ever speak again, she felt that she might as well be polite. It was just the way she happened to be.

Nice to meet you. You can call me Horyo.
He goes to the bookshelf and takes a single small book out.
Psyren you say? Let's take a look at this then.
He takes a seat and pours some tea in the 2 cups. Then he reads from the book as he explains what he knows.
It started as a urban myth. According to it there is a secret society that brings "those who are tired of this world" to "paradise". Some seem to believe that they are responsible for the recent disappearance of dozens of people all over the country. But as you may guess: There is no proof for that theory.
Their leader goes by the name Nemesis Q. Doesn't look like there is much more known about him.

That's what is known by those who doesn't bother much, but there is more. Wanna hear it?

Status
Not open for further replies.