Psyren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyysucara Namosaka
Just to make sure: Are you at the Office already or are you heading there?

Name: Kaia Romanov.
History: She was born in Russia and was moved here as a child when her parents put her up for adoption because they bore another child they couldn't afford. She had trouble learning English at first, but soon she had it down perfectly. She changed her name back to Romanov after her adoptive parents thought she would have a more rooted connection to her past. She was homeschooled most of her life, and this is her first year in public school. Her adoptive parents finally thought she was ready. She still has her accent though and it causes many curious glances, but she doesn't care.
Personality: She is an outgoing girl who loves adventures and meeting new people. Including the odd balls. She also never quits, which means if she wants to do something or befriend someone it is going to happen.
Appearance: She stands at a stunning 5 feet with dark brown curly hair that falls to her waist. Her bangs frame her baby face. She has the deepest blue eyes everybody says look like contacts, but they're natural. She has a dimple on each cheek and has a vibrant smile. She is built really small, but she has a huge heart. She typically wears bright colors and girlly patterns. She tans easily and spends as much time in the sun as possible.
What skills/abilities will you have:
Main- She can make people feel any emotion she wants them to feel.
Second- Burst. She can contort the light around her to make her invisible.

The character itself is great. But i'm having a problem with your Abilities.
The Invisibility sounds more like a second burst, and "Sleight of hand" will sadly be useless in psyren.
You are accepted, but you have to think of a offensive ability soon.

Since the story has a hot spot tight now please don't post in the rp for now. You will join in the moment everyone else comes to psyren. Is that acceptable?

Good. Any ideas for a offensive ability?

I changed it, but I don't really know about it. I put she can make others feel any emotion.

That ability is a little OP. After all, emotions are a powerful thing.
I like the way you think, but please think of something else.
Read the PSI abilities on the first post and try to think of something that the others don't have. Take your time. I think it will take a while for the last one to pick up the phone.

I know the perfect theme song for this rp. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons.

I listened to the song. It really does fit somehow.
Thanks for giving me my latest favorite song for my youtube list

Would it be too late for me to join in? My posts may be delayed since I have work everyday, and if you guys are too far into the story I'd understand. But it's an interesting story that I'd love to be a part of. :)

You have no idea how much luck you have.
If you manage to sign in today you can join, but unless you don't want to read all pages ask for a recap.

And no need to get worried. This rp is slow on purpose. That way i and the players don't miss anything. It can speed up anytime though, depends on the players.

I am reaching my tolerance limit with a certain someone.
Powers are disabled until a certain point. I ignored it one time because i though it was just a mistake, now it just pisses me off.
Seriously. Is a little patience too much to ask for? YOU know that i mean you. One more time and you're out.

I actually read and have caught up with the rp. I'll get started on my CS right away and then take it from there.

The group is about to reach the starting point of the game. You will be there with your character.
Fill out the character sheet and then let's begin.

Name: Ashling McCarthy

Personality: A bright, cheerful girl who is able to get along with anyone. She is kind and gentle, with a soothing air that makes her easy to approach. Strangers often find themselves drawn to her and will start random conversations for no particular reason. She welcomes them all the same, enjoying any opportunity to make a new friend. She is well known in school for these very reasons, yet despite her popularity she is often found standing alone, gazing off into the distance, as if in her own world. No one knows what goes on in her head, and when asked what she was pondering she will merely smile and ask you about your day. Her only flaw would be that she a bit air headed, tripping over her own feet and forgetting conversations that happened moments ago. Her way of thinking can also be a bit sporadic, possibly pointing out random facts that have little to no connection to the conversation at hand. However, it's these very traits that make her so likable, and that most people will describe as "cute".

History: Not much is known about this unusual girl. Not that she is in any way mysterious; just that when anyone manages to get her on the subject of her life, the topic is usually changed due to her lack of focus. All that is really known is that she is the daughter of a well-known business man and flight attendant mother. Because of this, Ashling lives alone in a big, 3-story home with her two cats and pet parakeet named Shoelace. Fashion isn't her biggest concern, since she is always seen wearing a purple polka-dotted ribbon, no matter the outfit.

Appearance: 43245678.png

I got the PM with the abilities.
Accepted. You will be in the building that the group approaches.

Great! Thank you for the approval. I'll make a post to put me in "the game" but then I have to go to work. :( So I'll be unconscious for awhile lol.

You don't have to be unconscious. As i said before: This rp is slow.
I noticed that the only point where it accelerates are conversations. Post like usual. You won't miss a thing as long as you manage to post one or two times a day.

My advice for your post: Be in a building with a Payphone on the wall. The building should have windows. There is a reason why.
Good luck.

I do apologize. I was in a bit of a hurry earlier so I sneaked in a post before I had to leave! I wasn't able to read this beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.