Psyren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you post it two times?
Anyway: The ability to cast fear onto a target is OP. It may not deal damage, but what might happen because of it is OP. Please pick something else.
And your second burst will be troublesome too. Water will not be available in the near future. You can carry some bottles of water with you if you want, but i doubt that will do much.

And one last thing. Keep in mind that the characters don't have their abilities at the beginning of the rp. They will be unlocked later. Her history sounds like she already has them, which goes against the rules.

I think I hit post twice, sorry about that. And again sorry, I must of read your posting wrong. XD I will do the bottle of water. Thanks. How about this?
Main burst- Kaishin: Able to transfer her own energy into others, boosting their abilities.

No worries. But remove it when you find the time okay? Click on edit post, and then on delete.

That second Ability is takes as well. It's not easy i know. But give it one more shot. (It might help you to read at least the abilities of the others)
Don't just stick with my examples. You can think of anything you want as long as it's not OP

Darn, hmmm... Ok, got it.
Main Burst- Seihak: Able to use her shadow to make a clone of herself, however, the shadow can die, and if it is killed, then the real Taka will feel most of the pain. If used, she can't use it again until a hour later.

A burst similar to the Shadow Clone jutsu? Sounds interesting.
Mind if i give you a few advices?
First of all: Remove the pain sharing. PSI abilities have a catch and it will be more then enough. This ability will be a burst, and this abilities deal a lot of pain on the users mind if it's broken. That's more then enough.
You are allowed to increase the numbers. I think 5 are okay.
I think there is no reason for a time limit. Use it whenever you want.

It's your choice if you accept those changes, but in any case: You are accepted.

Just a small question to those who are keeping track. How is the story so far?
Anything i should improve?

Oh and don't worry. The action is about to start.

It's going good so far. Like most stories it's slow to start, but you do give nice little tidbits, like Seriack seeing the card and then hearing about it at the club. Really good at helping the story progress.

I'm enjoying it.. Basically, I agree with Seriack - so - ditto.

I also like the way the story is starting a bit slowly, especially since I'm so slow poster (sorry :´(, I'll try to improve)

I'd post more if someone was interacting with Kyy.

I'm glad to hear/read that.
The next step i would like you all to do is to head home. Once you are close to your home, notice a phone booth (no doctor who reference. i promise). I'll do the rest.
I will also wait again for each player to post since this is very important.

Oh and Kyysucara. Kyy should have at least heard what the occult club's member said. It may be a little late now, but you could have knocked on the window and join the conversation that way.

Okay, thanks. I've been having a hard time thinking of how he could get involved.

If you or anyone else, has trouble to fit in: Don't be shy and ask for help. Better then waiting for someone to notice and end up missing a lot of the story.
I will do my best to help you. That's my job as a GM.

Okay thanks. :)

Amoroth
would it have been too much to ask for a recap in the sign up? You are totally out of place.

The next day is about to begin. You have to make your character use the phone card before school somehow. Don't leave the phone until i say, or it will cause some confusion.
And when school is done...

It's nice to see that the bio is actually used for the story isn't it?

Amoroth
Are you sure you were honest with your answer to question 13?
I am a brony as well, and even though i don't like to admit it, i did hurt others. Not with physical violence, but sometimes with words.
I also know a lot of other bronies and they made similar experiences.
That's why it's hard for me to believe you were honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.