Psychotic character/serial killer RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cece Irene

Haii! I'm Cece!
About me as a person and a roleplayer:
I play both female and male characters, though i prefer MxM, im open to anything. I prefer to have romance in all my roleplays because that is just what catches my interested and keeps me interested but if you'd rather not have that then we can of course talk about it! Most of my characters are made up on the fly andbnever follow a specific script because i like to just channel who i think they are and what they would do in that moment. Though they are always a bit quirky! Like me!! <3 im totally down for OOC talk! I try and be real descriptive with my replies, but that doesn always mean rediculously long replies. I try and draw attention to the details you dont notice about a certain situation, or say or do something we normally wouldnt in real life, because that what RP is about for me, the escape into a world where i can be anyone and do anything. This is my fantasy world. Come join me!

So! The reason for this thread! As the title states I really wanna do a Roleplay with a character whos completley bonkers in a sinister way, and maybe even a serial killer.
Your character can be a lil off their rocker too, or have them be sucked into the crazy when they were enjoying a perfectly normal life before hand! up to you!!
feel free to straight up PM me to talk, no need for a formal comment and me to just tell you to Pm me anyways lol Cya soon! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.