FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
What happened when you band together a Catholic Priest, an Apostate Buddhist Monk, a Ghost Hunter/Psychic Phenomena Researcher, a Shrine Maiden, an Onmyoji, a Latent Physic and a Spirit Medium? A world full of psychic and supernatural phenomena adventures with the twisting road to friendships and romance.

Join in on the adventures.

This is a very general idea. The people listed above will go on adventures seeking out mysteries. Along the way learn more about one another and perhaps a budding romance or two.

• Are those characters premade, or is there going to be any flexibility about character creation? The only thing premade about these characters are the roles I gave listed above. Though I will have to approve of characters before you can rp with them though. I might request you change something if I do not like it but all creativity of characters are your own so long as I approve in the end.

• Will it be necessary to have all the character slots filled? I would want all of them to be filled but I do not mind if they are all not filled.

Last edited:
Are those characters premade, or is there going to be any flexibility about character creation? Will it be necessary to have all the character slots filled?

I'm tentatively interested in either the Shrine Maiden or the Onmyoji.

Are those characters premade, or is there going to be any flexibility about character creation? Will it be necessary to have all the character slots filled?

I'm tentatively interested in either the Shrine Maiden or the Onmyoji.
1. The only thing premade about these characters are the roles I gave listen above.
2. I would prefer most of them though a few could be combined such as the Medium and Physic could be combined with another. Which I was going to do with my character.

This rp is very loosely like an anime called Ghost Hunt. Which I am currently watching and though the general idea would be fun to do.

Reactions: Ariel
Still looking for players!