Psyche.

(OOC: Hm. Shit, I've gotta run off quick. Back in a bit, guys! Sorry. =[ )

{For you Christina, I'll allow it. But only you.}

(OOC: Gracias un monton! Really! I'll go ahead and change previous posts.)

(OOC: Aight, I'm back. Hadda bike ride. Haha. Anyway. I forgot about your character's ability, Christina. Sorry. =S )

(OOC: It's alright zombiiiez x3. The thing was that is ineffective for battle. Also on the plot, are we going to wake up in the facility?)

(I was thinking it'd be fun if, while they were transporting our characters, the darts wore off. They'd all be in one helicopter with a small number of guards. This would mean they could be fought off, and the helicopter could crash somewhere outside a metropolis, causing a lot of questions to be raised by the people who saw the crash. And remember, Rainbird wouldn't want publicity, or any type of exposure because what they're doing at the facility is entirely top secret and obviously immoral. It could be exciting too if we decided to make it so the public wasn't ready to accept the idea of mutants in society, just so the risk is higher. What you guys think?)

(Repost...? Sorry, struggling with something here)

I felt sick as we flew above the world, both from the dart, and from worry. The sounds and smells and feelings at the facility were already zooming back into my head and heart. It was weakening. I looked to Luchini, giving her a half-hearted, and hopeful smile, then to Ru. We were cuffed, but if we weren't, I would've reached for his hand. I needed reassurance of any kind.

The guards seemed very pleased with themselves, they sat talking softly amongst themselves about the raise this would merit them, snickering. They would look back every now and again, just to make sure we were all still confined.

"Are you guys okay?" I questioned quietly.

"No talking!" bellowed one of the guards, nudging me with the butt of his rifle.

"You're taking us prisoner, I should be allowed to have words with my fellow inmates," I grumbled, glaring at them.

I looked back at the girl and smiled back weakly. Looking back down at my wrist, I jingled them hatefully. I sat Indian style and gazed at the small capacity. We could all cause some heavy damage in here. I thought. Looking out, it was a nice day. Too nice to be taken captive.

Again.

I had been unconscious for half the ride. A tingling sensation surged through me waking me up. I looked up at Sophie in cuffs. My anger grew, and soon I felt the familiar sensation of heat and power. I looked at they guard closes to me. Concentrating, I felt my cuffs melt. That was when the guard held his head in his hands, pain clear on his face. Within seconds, his head imploded, blood spattered everywhere. The guard in front of me cursed when he saw this happen. Concentrating more, he himself began to cry out in pain. A tearing sound emitted from his person and slightly afterwards, his arms were torn off, followed by his neck snapping. Another guard from the front came to investigate. "What the hell..." was all he said before he fell to the ground, his legs compressed and broken, his head smashed in as if slammed on by a hammer. The only man left was the pilot. Without even having to concentrate, Sophie's and Luchini's cuffs were broken.

{Hope you love the Stephen king type stuff. Also. I think there should be an electrokinetic}

I wanted to shriek in terror - never had I seen anyone be as badly mutilated as what Ru has just done to the guards. I began to panic, but reigned myself in. I felt the coldness of fear washing like a tidal wave over my system. "Ru!" I screamed, and began panting icy breaths of horror at the scene around me. I struggled to retain my balance and composure, the blood pooling and trickling like little rivers on the floor of the helicopter. I fell forward on my hands and knees, splashing some of the blood up in tiny flecks across my face, neck and chest. I wanted to vomit...

I looked to Ru in shock, hardly recognizing him, but the iciness within me became overwhelming. Soon the blood began to freeze, turning bright red, coated in frost. I couldn't stop it. The deadly freeze washed up the pools of blood, over the bodies, and towards the cockpit where the pilot sat. I tried to control it as it crawled up the seat. I closed my eyes and took deep, focused breaths. I didn't want to kill the pilot - he was our only chance for surviving. Surely we had the upper hand..

(OH shit. I re-read your post and saw the pilot is left. ...Can he have been killed off too? Or shall I edit?)

(OOC: Ack. I'm not going to be able to post for a week? Yea I think it's a week. My sisters are going to Las Vegas and they wanted me to come :l I should be back next Tuesday.)

I didn't really make much of the scenario in front of me. I was kinda used to it. As I took the broken cuffs off my wrist and rubbed them, I looked back the girl and, Ru, I guess his name was. Smashing the ice around me with my Shadow Hands, I stood and looked back at them as to ask, "What now?"

{To make it easier for us Christina, after we crash, put your unconscious. That allows us to move forward}