PSA of the Day: What to do when your friend gets b

Status
Not open for further replies.
The correct response when your friend gets banned, because they did something to deserve it most likely is to point and laugh

I'm pretty sure that when your friends get banned, there's only one thing to do.

1525102-kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

I'm pretty sure that when your friends get banned, there's only one thing to do.

1525102-kratos_rendering_concept.jpg
I... With much regret agree to take on this mantle.

Just checking

Also, because more than one person asked today:

If a member suddenly becomes a GUEST and has no account - that means they SELF DELETED!
We have nothing to do with that. O__O Iwaku prunes dead accounts maybe once a year and that is for accounts that have been dead forever.
It would be nice if this was clearer when one looks someone's avatar, but I'm glad to catch this post.

I had this happen to me. I replied to a PM and the next day I logged on, the account was guest and he might have left the chat, can't remember. Now, all I asked was for him to send me an small excerpt of his idea of the Alien he planned to play. So I can write a starter with his character in mind. I didn't think it an unreasonable request and we seemed to be getting along, so it was disconcerting! I wondered if he blocked me and I offended him somehow.

All my other sites do not allow account deletion. I really like that iwaku does. I like a lot of features that iwaku offers that other places do not. To me, it is just a shame that the traffic seems low, and made to feel more abandoned by these deleted guest accounts.

If it's any consolation, I write up the ban lists MONTHS in advance, based upon grievances and perceived insults that have festered for no less than three days.

If you'd all prefer, I can publish these on Iwaku, so that you can coordinate with your "friends".

The only disclaimer, of course, is that sometimes my staff have real-life commitments that impede their response to my dictates.

If it's any consolation, I write up the ban lists MONTHS in advance, based upon grievances and perceived insults that have festered for no less than three days.

If you'd all prefer, I can publish these on Iwaku, so that you can coordinate with your "friends".

The only disclaimer, of course, is that sometimes my staff have real-life commitments that impede their response to my dictates.
This sounds like a fantastic idea that could not possibly lead to any havoc.

... It might just speed the ban process along, though :D

-__-

*typing sounds*

I will pay Iwaku 20$ to ban Asmo.

Anyone else want to chip in?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.