PSA Of the Day: If it doesn't say "Debate", don't try to Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kit-Kats are pussy chocolates. It's like eating Styrofoam from a Belgian's arse. At least with a Twix you have something to sink your teeth into.
i quite like belgian chocolate

specifically their varieties of white chocolate

This announcement may have been derailed. Not sure, though. Need more data.

Why oh why is the staff not doing their job. This topic is so derailed! I'm reporting all of you!

Reactions: Lysander
No-Fun-Allowed.jpg

>:[

As long as everyone is civil, you can debate until your penises fall off.
Quit teasing me. I tried for years as a mod and it didn't work. Mine should have been the first to fall!

>:(

I believe that together we can overcome these challenges through civility and cooperation. Sure they eat different chocolate bars than you. Sure they preffer apples to oranges but does that make them inhuman? Does that make them alien? I say no. I understand that it is scary, and that they are different, but together we can overcome our fears. I amsure that with a couple minutes of explanation and a small bit of pride swallowing and cooperation from all sides we can eliminate discrimantion based on Candy or fruit choice.

I have a dream Iwaku!

A dream where all man is treated equal regardless of candy preference.

A dream where both Twix and Kit Kat lovers can share a seat on the bus.

A dream-

God dammit am I really doing this.. Bueno bar is best. Get over your peasant chocolates and bow to my resplendent glory. I am the savior, the prophet of delicious cocoa goodness. Hear me roar.

Oh for fuck's sake.

I shoulda known better to even joke about this.
Yeahhh, you should have, but at least I got a laugh out of my sarcastic post proving to be prophetic. :lol:

Oh for fuck's sake.

I shoulda known better to even joke about this.
HA! Well I'm sure no one's actually dumb enough to try to debate a joke in a thread stating specifically this isn't a debate thread so I'm sure we're fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. (He continued to say, as his various parts were transported to homesteads across the land)

*coughs politely* Excuse me. Picnics beats out all your American "chocolate" bars.

And as for "swallowing a small bit of pride"... I WILL NOT SWALLOW MY PRIDE; WHEN IT ENDS UP TASTING LIKE FREAKIN' HERSHEY'S!

To War!
Rally the War Kangaroos!
Muster the Assault Emus!
Assemble the Tactical Koalas!
Ready the Bomber Kookaburras!
Mobilise the Strike Platypuses!
Roll-out the Battle Wombats!
Release the Berserker Tasmanian Devils!
Deploy the Aegis Echidnas!
Slither out the Stealth Inland Taipan's!
Station the Ambush Funnelweb Spiders!
Fly out the Reconnaissance Cockatoos!
Position the ASSASSIN DROP BEARS!
For A'strayaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reactions: The Cheshire Cat
We have attempted reasoning with them.

It is now official, The Republic of Free ChocoDelicousness has declared war on you.

PREPARE THE NEKO HORDES!!!

I hope people read that and understand it, but it's more likely that doing so will make people become the complete opposite.

I'd just like to point out I haven't been in a debate on this site that hasn't quickly turned into an argument that has the amount of intellect as two kids fighting over who the best ninja turtle is -.-

"RAPHAEL"

"MIKEY"

"RAPHAEL"

"MIIIIIKEY!"

Leonardo.

You cunt.

Reactions: Lysander
Status
Not open for further replies.