PSA of the Day: Avoid "Not Safe for Work/School" images without spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks.... I have a site of my own if my own pictures are two explicit.

Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Oh no, not exactly. O___O If there is like... a random sex scene popping up in a roleplay because that is how the plot fell, it's short and there's not a lot of back and forth, then we dun mind that. Sometimes plots naturally have those random scenes. And we don't want people to have to place an ENTIRE roleplay in Libertine just because one random scene happened. The key word there is SHORT.

But if people are doing back and forth for pages and multiple occurrences, it has become a roleplay about the sex and belongs in Libertine.

It's about the content of the roleplay, rather then the scene itself.

Also, Having the two locked sections isn't because adults and teens can't read each other's content, it's because we want them to be able to have a section they can play in without having to worry if those partners are legal. It's worlds easier for members and mods to keep track of. O__O We COULD just allow people to do those roleplays anywhere and then trust members to mark their threads and check ages on their own, but they won't. >> A lot of people won't even NOW, even with how easy it is to look.
May I make a recommendation then? Perhaps separate the Seeking Libertine section into A and T portions as well? I find it frustrating when I find a good character only to find that we can't RP together because of age constrictons.

I only have one semi lewd pic of Akira. So I won't post it. It's censored and only shows his torso and up.

Perhaps separate the Seeking Libertine section into A and T portions as well?

We already have the partner request sections in both libertine forums, though?

We already have the partner request sections in both libertine forums, though?
Myself and a few others prefer to do 1x1 through PM, so it's rather difficult, especially when a potential partner's age isn't listed. It'd probably make more work for you and I'm sorry for that. If it's too much of a problem, it's best for us to ask anyway.

Myself and a few others prefer to do 1x1 through PM, so it's rather difficult, especially when a potential partner's age isn't listed. It'd probably make more work for you and I'm sorry for that. If it's too much of a problem, it's best for us to ask anyway.
Allow me to clarify!

If you look at your avatar on the left hand side of the screen, you have a red star near your Avatar. This means you are in the adult bracket (18+).

If you see a light blue star, that means they are in the Teen Bracket (17-). In case you ever forget, you can always mouse over them and a tooltip will pop up showing either Adult Member or Teen Member.

While some accounts choose not to display their age, ALL accounts are required to provide an age upon registration so that we can avoid age confusion, and they are represented at least somewhat by the stars. I hope this helps!

That really helps a lot! Thank you so much!

Um dumb question about flashy picks.
Is this to much?

Pic may be NSFW in some circles.
Latex_072.jpg

Vibrator, and Condom...
So it would be to much, I know the full page pic of my avatar would be to much for this site :D

That's why I image search the source of your pic. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.