PS2 Tekken Tag Tournament - question for any retro games who own this pearl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hades

Original poster
Hey all :)
I don't own a game system above PS2 and recently I had visits and we were putting on some brawling games that support 4 or more players...
Now, I am sure Tekken Tag Tournament for PS2 supported 4 players but I couldn't do it...
I have 6 controllers all working well, 3 of them are not from Sony but work well there's only one of them that one of my games (Def Jam FFNY) won't detect... I have 2 multitaps one from Sony one from MadCatz, both work in all my games...
What was happening was:
PS2 has control port 1 and 2
Multitap has ports A, B, C and D

if multitap was in port 1 the PS2 would detect controllers in port 1-A and 2
if multitap was in port 2 the PS2 would detect controllers in port 1 and 2-A

I tried changing controllers around and with both multitaps and couldn't make it work...

does anyone have the game and mind testing?

Also, I must say, this is a pirate copy, I sold my original TTT when Tekken 4 came out... dunno if that could the issue...

Also, I haven't finished all game modes, still missing story with a couple players, I erased my old save as well...

so either missing a complete save or having a pirate copy could me the issue... or maybe it has to do with multitaps...

Thanks for the help in advance.

Think you could only do that for TTT 2. Not sure though.

I am 100% sure I've done it in TTT long ago, before tekken 4 came out, I have 3 brothers, we played that all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.