ps2 games: Castlevania curse of darkness

H

Hades

Original poster
Hey,
I don't yet have money to buy a ps3, but it's all cool, plenty of awesome ps2 games yet to try, the latest I played was Castlevania curse of darkness, I am loving the game, anyone else here plays it?

I think I had that one for the XBAWKZ. I made it halfway through before I got tired of the game. Mainly the samey environment.

How many gothic-cathedral style hallways does Dracula really need?

lol
I am loving the game really, I love that style of environment, lol
But you're right about level playing is just walk throught enourmous oversized castles and kill everything that moves.
But the weapons and IDs system is very innovating in my opinion, I'm having a blast!

It's not bad, but HOLY HELL IS THE RUN SPEED SLOW AS FUCK. Either that or THE GAME WORLD IS TOO FUCKING BIG. FUUUUUUU-

Seriously, I pretty much used my Iyeti 90% of the time because his charge ability was marginally quicker than just straight-up running everywhere. At least LoI had the wolf's foot and LoS let you fucking dash everywhere.

Currently downloading LOI,
Are any of you expert on IDs I got some questions...

How to get the best of devil IDs?
I want to know how to get the best devil IDs possible.
If my first ID is level 99 and drops a devil shard, and I rise that devil, will that be thee best? of if that 2nd ID gets to level 99 and drops a shard, will my thirn devil be even better?
If so what is the ammount of generations I need to get the best possible?
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation,

Thanks.

If you're asking about if IDs created from a devil shard is stronger than its "parent," then yes; I believe IDs get stronger with each generation. I don't know what the max # of generations you can have before the game stops giving bonuses, though.