3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
((didn't mean to click incest, that was a misclick! O_o))

Prunella - 'heal all'

_____ is a college student, a smart young man with a bright future. He is also earning his way through college by exotic dancing at a gay night club. it is demeaning and gross but he has no other way to pay for college. (I leave it up to my partner to chose why he has no funds for college be it because he is an orphan or comes from a large family with no money or whatever you want). Every Friday night he see's the same man sitting at the end of the bar all alone, his head bent over a glass of alcohol and a pair of dog tags hanging from his neck. Every Friday this man only looks up when _____ is on stage. ____ notices this and whenever he makes eye contact with the obvious war veteran he see's such anguish and loss in those eyes that his own heart nearly breaks. So one night, after his dance, he decides to go and talk to this man, wanting to get to know him. Guy at first is apprehensive and barely speaks, but with some encouragement and determination from ______ he actually begins to talk to him. They end up going home together and having an extremely heated night. Though when Guy wakes up from a night terror of his time spent as a prisoner of war, _____ realizes just how damaged this poor man is but instead of turning tail and running he comforts him and eases the others fear. Thus is the start of their broken and confusing relationship. Can ____ get through the hard exterior Guy has put around his heart? And can he handle the amount of pain Guy carries with him everyday?

What happened to Guy:
What would you do if you lost everything? your wife, your son, your home and your job. Guy Liamson knows how this feels. Before he left for the war he had a beautiful wife with a son on the way, they were happy and the picture perfect family. Then he was sent to Afghanistan to fight a war he did not support but for a country he loved. His wife swore to wait for him, that she would be here for him when he returned. They wrote to each other as often as they could but then one day the letters stopped coming to his beloved wife, then there was a knock at her door. She answered it with a young baby boy on her hip and was met with two men dressed in military uniforms with solemn looks in their eyes. Immediately she knew why they were there and she clung to her son with tears streaming down her face. Her husband, Guy, had died during a raid on his camp. There was no body to produce but his dog tags had been found in the rubble. Two months after this news had reached her she was found in her home hanging from the rafters, a note on the counter claiming that she was going to be with her love. Their son went to live with his aunt and by the ripe age of only one he had lost both of his parents. One without ever meeting him.

Four months later a group of men were rescued from behind enemy lines one of them was Guy Liamson. who, for the last six months had endured the most malicious ways of tortures and had only gotten through it because he kept in his mind going home to his wife and finally seeing his beautiful baby boy. However when he returned and went through rigorous amounts of heath evaluations, both mental and physical, he was informed of his wifes passing. this tore him apart inside and out reducing him to a sad shell of a man. He was taken to a psych hospital where he spent nearly a year on suicide watch without ever seeing his son, mostly because when asked if he wanted to see him he would break into heart wrenching sobs. He was finally released from the psych ward when he proved to the doctors that he was not going to try and kill himself the moment he got home.

Once released Guy went straight to his late wifes sisters, Emily, to see his son, Gus, and take him home. However when he got there and as he was holding his baby boy for the first time he was informed that he no longer had parental custody and Emily refused to give up her right to Gus. Needless to say he was furious and he swore that he would get Gus back, But after months of legal battles Emily convinced the judge that because of his extreme PTSD that he was not a smart choice as a legal guardian for Gus. This is when the heavy drinking started. He was thrown back into his depression and he lost his home and was forced to move into a shitty little apartment. Now the only time he is sober is when he gets to see his son once every two weeks.

Comments:
So I was thinking for your character he could come from a troubled past as well so he kind of, at least to some degree, understands Guys pain and loneliness, but I didn't want to put that in there because I want to leave it up to you to create your characters background.
Also I was thinking with your character working as an exotic dancer, maybe he is mixed up with some bad people from the club and that could lead up to some future drama in the rp
and finally Guy will be extremely resisting to the idea of a relationship and will try to shut your character out ALOT so your character will have to be very persistent and stubborn.

I'm up for any ideas you might have towards the roleplay! feel free to make suggestions! ^^​

Last edited:
My Character

Name: Guy Liamson

Family: Gus - son
Annabelle - wife (Deceased)
Kara - sister
Mary-beth - Mother
Craig - father (deceased)

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: He has no piercings, one tattoo that is Annabelle's name with the date they met and a small humming bird above it over his heart, because on their wedding night a humming bird had flown into their honey moon suite and they had claimed that as their loves 'spirit animal' then soon after got matching humming bird tattoo's, then there are deep grotesque scars covering his back and a few on his chest from his time as a prisoner of war.

Personality: Guy was a kind loving man, with a heart made of gold and a mind sharp as a knife. He loved with a open heart and was extremely protective of the ones he loved. At parties he was always the one laughing the loudest and having the most fun. however after the war... and the loss of his wife then his son he became a shell of his former self. Most of the time he shows little to no emotion, a laugh has not passed his lips since he was captured and fun is simply not in his vocabulary. Then there are those few moments where he has his PTSD attacks, mostly triggered by something that reminds him of the war. He becomes tense, easily angered and sometimes violent because the flashbacks become so real that he has a difficulty separating reality from imagination. He hardly ever smiles, the only time he does is once every two weeks when he is permitted to see his son, the last link he has to Annabelle.

Bio: Guy grew up in a very close nit family. His parents loved one another dearly and his sister was more than tolerable. He was always a good kid, doing as he was told, getting good grades and helping out around the house. His sister was always jealous of how everything seemed to come so easily to him. Be it football or advanced calculus, Guy was always excelling at what he did. Though this did not hurt their relationship. Kara and Guy were best friends despite always teasing and messing with each other as siblings should. In highschool Guy met a beautiful girl named Annabelle. It may be corny to say it but it really was love at first sight. She was a shy sweet girl and Guy swept her off of her feet. They were engaged by the end of high school and despite his fathers protest Guy went through with it and was happily married to Annabelle by age 19. Annabelle went to college after their honey moon and Guy enlisted into the army, not to fight and kill but to heal. He wanted to be a army doctor, one who takes care of the soldiers who come back from over sea's wounded.However when he was twenty two he received an order to be sent to Afghanistan as a on field doctor. he could not deny so he left with the promise to come home to his pregnant wife.

They wrote to each other as often as they could but then one day the letters stopped coming to his beloved wife, then there was a knock at her door. She answered it with a young baby boy on her hip and was met with two men dressed in military uniforms with solemn looks in their eyes. Immediately she knew why they were there and she clung to her son with tears streaming down her face. Her husband, Guy, had died during a raid on his camp. There was no body to produce but his dog tags had been found in the rubble. Two months after this news had reached her she was found in her home hanging from the rafters, a note on the counter claiming that she was going to be with her love. Their son went to live with his aunt and by the ripe age of only one he had lost both of his parents. One without ever meeting him.

Four months later a group of men were rescued from behind enemy lines one of them was Guy Liamson. who, for the last six months had endured the most malicious ways of tortures and had only gotten through it because he kept in his mind going home to his wife and finally seeing his beautiful baby boy. However when he returned and went through rigorous amounts of heath evaluations, both mental and physical, he was informed of his wifes passing. this tore him apart inside and out reducing him to a sad shell of a man. He was taken to a psych hospital where he spent nearly a year on suicide watch without ever seeing his son, mostly because when asked if he wanted to see him he would break into heart wrenching sobs. He was finally released from the psych ward when he proved to the doctors that he was not going to try and kill himself the moment he got home.

Once released Guy went straight to his late wifes sisters, Emily, to see his son, Gus, and take him home. However when he got there and as he was holding his baby boy for the first time he was informed that he no longer had parental custody and Emily refused to give up her right to Gus. Needless to say he was furious and he swore that he would get Gus back, But after months of legal battles Emily convinced the judge that because of his extreme PTSD that he was not a smart choice as a legal guardian for Gus. This is when the heavy drinking started. He was thrown back into his depression and he lost his home and was forced to move into a shitty little apartment. Now the only time he is sober is when he gets to see his son once every two weeks.

Other: He is extremely self conscious of his scars, he always carried his dog tags around his neck with his wifes weeding ring hanging with them and he has a small silver locket with a picture of him and his wife on their wedding day in it, a gift Annabelle had given him when he left for Afghanistan. written on the locket is the word "prunella" which means 'heal all' in latin to remind him that he was there to heal not to kill.

Image:
beautiful-men-beauty-blue-eyes-boyfriend-Favim.com-1919308.jpg

Annabelle:
d09393135af2b04a498982e30b563e87.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I am! :3 I have been dieing to do this rp. I'll make the thread when I get home. You can either post your CS here or in the rp thread. Do you want to start where they first meet?

Yes I am! :3 I have been dieing to do this rp. I'll make the thread when I get home. You can either post your CS here or in the rp thread. Do you want to start where they first meet?
Oh goodness, I wasn't aware you responded. ;v;
But I'll post it on the thread, just send it to me whenever you make it, and we can start from when they first meet. c:

Last edited: