FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Synopsis: Both Muse A and Muse B are both from Different Backgrounds. Regardless, both of them are now within the Police Force, working Street Crime for the past five years. In the process, they work their way into the Organized Crime Unit as Detectives with potential for Undercover Work. However, this plan is scrapped when their mentor is assassinated, leaving the two out of the Organized Crime Unit and back to working Street Crime, where they are forced to work together. While they dislike each other, they work together reluctantly on orders of their boss. However, everything changes when they are called in by the FBI to investigate their mentor's murder. In the process, they are tasked to bring down four major Crime Syndicates through unconventional means to uncover the truth. As they do so, they begin to grow on each other...

PM me if interested!

Looking for rp partner, I have some stories but I would like to play this one of yours. We can discuss the character description and all. If interested do reply.

Looking for rp partner, I have some stories but I would like to play this one of yours. We can discuss the character description and all. If interested do reply.
Yeah, I'd be interested in working something out.