2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Liz snuck into her father's office. It was the first time that she had broken the rules in her entire life. But she had had no choice. Her father refused to give her her mother's pendant. Even though he was suppose to give it to her on her twenty-first birthday. She had waited patiently for three years. She done waiting. She had barely picked up the necklace when she heard her father coming down the hall. Liz hurried to the closet.

"Look I'll do what I can but I have to be careful. It wouldn't do either of us any good if the police connected us." She heard her father say.

"Doc I want those records and I want them now." A man she didn't know said. Liz put her hand over her mouth to keep herself from giving away her hiding spot.

"I can't do it now. It will attract too much attention." Her father protested. Liz could tell he was lying apparently so could the other man. A gun shot echoed through the room. She saw the man dig through her father's draws until he found what he was looking for. The last thing Liz saw was the stranger walking out with a folder in his hand.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
As another call came in a black unmarked car drove towards the crime scene. Out stepped a tall Blonde man. He was in black V neck and jeans. His boots were heavy work boots. The man walked up to the crime scene he had a gun on his hip and and a badge. His name was Eric Northman. He was walking around and looked. He held his hand up when he heard a noise and walked over." You sure you cleared the place." He said and pulled his gun. He looked where the noise came from. He opened the closet door gently. He had his gun up when he saw a woman. Eric showed he was putting his gun away.

"Woah woah Hey Hey I am the police detective northman." He showed his badge and held his hand out to her. "Come here I am not going to harm you." He said. He helped her out for the closet. He wrapped a blanket around her shoulders. He kept her back to her father's body mirror He walked her to another room and sat her down. Eric got her some water."Hey did you see what happened. It's okay you don't have to tell me yet, but I need you to tell me." He said. he sat across from her and sighed leaning back. He saw his partner as she dithered a bit. He turned to look at her." Yes?" He said. She came over and whispered to him gently. He nods and waved her off." Finish and leave I got this." He said. He leaned forward and rubbed his head.

"How about we get you to the station and shower with a change of clothes." He said. She still seemed unresponsive. He walked her gently to his car and sat her in the front seat gently. He drove off, he finally pulled up to the police station and got her out. He showed her a shower and gave her a towel. "I will grab you some clothes, you just shower and I will be right out here." He said. Eric grabbed clothes and stood outside the bathroom. He groaned with a sigh. He was tired and yawned. Eric had been at this all day one case after another. He looked back when the door opened. He smiled and led her to his desk. He set coffee down in front of her."Can you talk to me, your in a safe place." He said and sat on his desk.

Last edited:
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Liz was in shock. She was barely aware of anything around her. In the back of her mind she was aware of the police arriving. She knew someone lead her out of the closet that she was hiding in. She held onto her mother's necklace as tightly as she could. She knew the man said something but his words made little sense to her. She she allowed him to lead her to the car.

It wasn't until they were in the care that Liz started to reconnect to the world. It wasn't that she and her father had been close, they hadn't been. She had barely talked to her father since she moved out on her 18th birthday. It was the violence she had just experienced that had caused her shock. She had lived a very sheltered life before she moved out.

Liz was almost back to herself when they arrived at the station. She nodded when the offer suggest a shower. She wasn't the type to argue even if she didn't agree or understand the orders she had been given. She was grateful that the showers were empty. She hated public showers. She let the water clear what was left of the cobwebs out of her head. Once she felt more like herself she got out and dried off. She put on the cloths that the detective had left for her.

She blushed when she saw him waiting for her. She tucked her wet hair behind her ear as she followed him to his desk. She wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't feel safe. She felt exposed. Her eyes darted around the room. "I was getting something from my father's office. I hide when I heard him coming. I wasn't suppose to be there. I didn't think anything would happen. He was agreeing with someone. The other man wanted some file. He shot my father when he refused to give it to him. Then he searched the desk and took some folders."

"Could you recognize him again if we asked you Can you give me detail of the man? You know you will have to testify in court and will go from their, however for now you can go if you want. I can always put cops outside your house if your afraid." He said. He had written down what she said. He listened to her discripting of the man and nos " okay I will be in contact with you and may have more questions. You have any problems call me." He said.

(time skip to after the trial)

Eric was in the room with his captain Liz outside in the waiting room cops all around her."This is bull shit captain he walks and she is unprotrcted. She IDed him in court she could have a hit on her now, because he walked. This fucking bull shit." He said. His captain sighed."You done?" He asked. Eric nods."Good cause your going Undercover in Witsec with her playing as her fiance. She needs a cop with her, you were the first responder. Well she connects with you and your it. Here are your covers hers and yours. Go talk to her " He said.

Eric grabbed them and sighed. He went to go over to Liz. He squatted in front of her." Hey can we talk a minute okay." He asked her. He stood and walked with her to a empty room "It'd going to be okay. We're going to Witsec. New IDs you are going to be my fiance and we are going to hide. Till we find a new angle on him. Okay." He said. He knew she trusted him he had been their from the beginning for her. He watched over her till the trial and even then he went for support. He watched her."Just trust me I won't let any one near you. I have kept you safe so far have I not?" Eric asked her gently.

Liz was in shock for the second time in her life. Magus Morgantown had walked. She had no idea how it had happened. She Had IDed the man positively from the mug shot book. Then she had testified in court. Testifying had been hard for her. She wasn't an outspoken person. She had only been able to do it because the detective had been there her to make her more confident and strong.

Liz swallowed when Eric squatted in front of her. She knew that he didn't have good news for her. She trusted him though. He had never treated like a weakling or like she was incomponent. Nor had ever he lied to her. She knew that he saw her as a person when most people didn't. She listened to what he said.

"Yes you've kept me safe. I trust you to protect me." She didn't see how they could catch him again. They couldn't get a guilty verdict when they had an eye witness. But if he thought there was a chance then she believed there might be a chance. She just hoped that he wouldnt regret being stuck with her. "Where are we going.

He looked at her and sighed." I don't know but far from here." He said. He pulled out his paper work and groaned."Looks like we're going to Florida."He said."Oh good hot and humidity weather year round." He said. Eric sighed and put the stuff down."Okay well I guess your coming with me my dear." He walked over and gently placed a hand on her cheek,"Hey, don't look like that will get him if it's he last thing I do. " He said to her.The jury had ruled she wasn't a credible witness due to trauma of seeing her father die in front of her. Which had pissed him off he had believed her.

Eric walked down with her a hand gently on her back. He grabbed her bag and his. He walked down to his car and opened the door for her. He through his bag in back along with hers.Starting the car, he drove them to his apartment and looked about."Just need to grab some stuff and will be on our way to the plane. I would like it if you came with me." He said and walked up to his place. The door opened as he unlocked it and turned the handle.His apartment was spotless neat and clean. Eric did not spend a whole lot of time in this place. He smiled as his dog Shadow and Flower came out one was a Dashcund and the other a German Shepherd. "Liz meet Shadow and Flower. they are coming with us." He said."Shadow is great protection. He knows hand commands when to attack and when to not I will teach you them." He said. he grabbed another duffle bag and pulled guns from all over the apartment in hidden places. He also grabbed some clothes and a picture frame. He walked out and smiled at her.

"Ready to go lovely." He asked her and pulled her close to him. He walked down behind her and had shadow in front of her. He got her in the car and drive to the airport. They took a private plane to the airport in Florida. He had given her the choice of dying and lengthening her hair or just wearing a wig he had to cut and change his hair color. His hair was still semi long just more put back and had still some blonde to it. When they landed he made sure that she got in the car waiting for them and it took them to a quite beach house. Eric opened the door for her. His dogs came running out and he held his hand out to her."Come on doll, time to go to our new home." He said

Last edited:
Liz had mixed feelings about leaving. She had never been out of the city. This was her chance to do that. But this wasn't the way she wanted to do it. She had wanted to do it on her own because she chose to. But that was no longer a choice. She have longed to be seen her whole life no she had to go into hiding. The irony didn't escape her.

Liz allowed Eric to guide her out of the station. She blushed when he opened the door for her. She wasn't used to kindness. She was used to being treated like an object or an idiot. She slide into the car. She nodded when Eric told ger that he needed to stop by hisplace. "I've never been on a plane. I'll come up with you."

She was terrified of being alone. So she followed him up to his place. She stayed close to him. She looked around curiously. His place was nice. She flinched when the dogs came towards him. She had no experience with animals. Her father had refused to allow her to have any contact with them.

"I dont know anything about animals. Is it safe to be near them?" She knew many people had them as pets. But shd knew many prople used them for protection. And the bigger dog looked like an attack dog. Her dad had shown her a video of a dog like that attacking someone when she asked about getting a dog.

"Hand commands? Do you think thats a good idea? What if i get them wrong?" Liz had little confidence in herself. She was convinced that was why the man that had killed her father had gotten released. No one believed her. Why should they? She swallowed when she realized how many weapons Eric was bringing with them.

She was too terrified to do anything but nodded. Liz had known she was in danger on some level. But seeing Eric pack had made the danger real. She allowed him to guide her back to the car because she had no choice. There was no way she could handle this alone. She had been surprised when he had given her the choice of cutting and dying her hair or a wig. Her father had float out refused to allow her to do anything with her hair. So she choose to cut and dye it.

She had wanted to go extreme but didn't have the courage. She let the hair dresser choose. Liz ended up with a hairstyle that was darker and shorter then she was used to but she admitted that it looked good on her. She was silent all the way to their new 'home' she was too overwhelmed at the moment. She was pretty much on autopilot.

He looked at her, she had been quiet the whole time. He opened the door to their home. Eric picked her up gently and watched her, "Hey new place new us, no need to be scared and you will easily learn the hand and voice commands. However for now a how about we go have fun.Go change into a bathing suit and I will change as well. Will go down to the beach and just relax swim and surf maybe play volleyball." He said and set her down.

Liz barely looked around the house. She couldn't call it home. Not yet. Maybe never. Whst would be the point? They weren't going to stay here long. She wasn't as convinced that she would learn the hand commands or the voice commands. Buy she didn't have alot of choice. She had to.

"I've never been swimming or played volleyball. I don't own a bathing suit." Liz told him as she headed towards one of the bedrooms. She didnt own anything but dresses. Her father refused to sllow her to wear anything else. She hoped that Eric didn't expect them to share a room. She didn't think she could handle it. Too many things had changed.

She changed out of the clothes that the department had loaned her into a soft pink sundress. Being in her own clothes helped her relax alittle but it would be some time before the show wore off and she really felt like herself. Once she had changed she headed back to the main room.

Status
Not open for further replies.