3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
Augustus has been a knight for a while. People request for him all the time. He is always working or doing something knightly. He even had some close calls with death. But to be fair it was with more than any one person could handle but he finished the job with only a few scars to accommodate with the times he came close to death. Augustus just finished one of his other jobs when he was told to come somewhere. He heard that one of the princes needed a knight and protecter but he didn't hear anything for a while thinking that the prince found someone already.

He was then brought to the castle. He has never been to the castle before. He was a knight and not one that was close to the Royal family so he was never here. Augustus looked around having his sword on his belt to make sure if something did happen he was ready and if he did loose his sword he looked around him to make sure if he couldn't use his sword he could find something else to use.

A brown haired boy sat upon his throne in the middle of the room, twirling a brush around in between his fingers. He looked bored and disinterested. "Your majesty..." One of the guards started softly. "We brought another man for you to examine. He fits most of the requirements." The boy looked over to the guards, and then to the knight.

"Very well..." He breathed out slowly, getting up from his chair just the same. "If you have brought me another dim witted, weakling, I will make sure to throw you both in the dungeon." As he spoke, the Prince walked towards all three of them. "Do you understand?" There was no warmth in his words, only icy coldness.

They nodded, averting their eyes. "Now, you." He pointed the brush at the knight. "What is your name?"

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Augustus was alone for a minute as the others left him to get someone else. He couldn't believe that he was going to serve a king. He looked around making sure everything was safe before he heard some things. He found it entertaining. That the prince would yell at his guards that if they brought another dim witted weakling they would go into the dungeon. Augustus was proud and knew he wasn't a dim witted weakling. He heard the steps of the prince before the prince stood in front of him.

"My name is Augustus, your highness," he said hoping that being more proper would let the prince know he was flexible with his speech as well as everything else. Augustus put his hand on his sword as if to prepare of anything if something happened. "I have heard that there was a rumor that the Royal family needed a guard but I was on a job then tracking down an army of men that was going through villages and raping woman and men. I did kill then all without a problem." He said as if to tell him what he has done to maybe be able to be a guard to the king.

"Mmm, yes..." He murmured softly, barely listening to the Knight boast about himself. His green eyes scanned the other male's body. Tall...He looked well muscled...A small hand reached out, gliding across Augustus's stomach, feeling the rippling muscles under his shirt. "Well, you seem to be well built. You're rather large, and we need that."

There was a small sigh and he circled the knight, looking his up and down. He stared at his legs, back, and arms. "Last thing." He brought his hands up and they wriggled underneath Augustus's sleeves, squeezing and groping. "Flex for me, please."

• Love
The taller male looked at the king with question. He knew the king didn't listen to him but it wasn't like he cared himself. He just thought that the king would want to know of his experience but looks like he didn't. The knight felt the hands move over him checking his muscles. The knight felt proud when the prince said he had good strong muscles that they needed. Feeling hands wiggle under his sleeve in his shirt he heard that the prince wanted him to flex. The knight rolled his eyes as he flexed his arm to please the physical examiner.

The Prince slowly nodded, pleased with what he felt. He took his hands away and gave him a small smile. "Great. I like what I have seen, felt, and heard. You've got the job." There was another nod. "Now, your room will be right next to mine. I have had it cleaned and ready for anyone that was able for this job. Since you are able bodied, that means you will sleep there." He started walking off to the right, heading towards a door. "Follow me."

• Love
The knight couldn't help but mentally shake his head at the interesting character of the prince. He could tell the prince didn't like new people. He assumed his room would be next to the princes since he was in fact the princes bodyguard. "Well thank you your majesty for having the room next to yours clean." He said as a thanks. He wasn't all that mean and snobby like a lot of Knights. Augustus just liked to help. Yes he has a lot of money with all that he has done but he really didn't care about that. The knight fallowed the prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.