Protect Me From My Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat frown. "Fine. Then maybe you should go. I'm not gunna be your excuse to beat the shit out of Edgar and if you won't say it more than that to protect me then go" she turn to the side. "Just forget it Bryce forget me I know you were wanting money to be protecting me so il give it to you later and don't say you didn't want money I heard you say it with a friend that were hoping to get money to protect me so congrats you get paid and I'll deal with Edgar on my own" she whisper

Bryce looked down at her and sighed, "You know as well as I do you cannot handle that fool by yourself. You are too nice and yes he may be not the strongest guy but he could still take you down easy. If anything you will make it worse." Too be honest at first he wanted money... now he wasn't so sure...

"Then I won't be your problem anyone. Plus it not like anyone will miss me if something happens" kat whisper not looking at him.

Bryce sighs then frowns "Ok look... I don't want the damn money. Yes I maybe a stubborn asshole so I am not exactly going to take no for an answer. And now that I got involved I wanna make sure I finish this crap."

Kat look at him. "It not your crap it mine. Just leave me alone Bryce. I'll talk to Edgar" she said and turn away

Bryce rolls his eyes and grumbles, "Oh for Pete's sake woman you drive me crazy! When are you going to understand I am not walking away from this shit." He turns her head so she was facing him then presses his lips against hers, hoping this would get her out of this 'not wanting him to help' thing.

Kat gasp as his lips lock on hers. She put her hand behind his neck kissing back blushing. She put her other hand on her ribs as she wasn't breathing when they kiss. She pull back panting looking in his eyes not speaking.

Bryce looked down at her and frowned, "Did they even bother giving you morphine?"

"I don't remember why?" Kat ask curious her hand still on his neck their faces close. "You kissed me again why?"

Bryce looked down at her. He didn't have an answer. He truly didn't, luckily the nurse came in and Bryce instantly pulled away. As far as she knew he was her cousin.
The nurse smiled at her, "Oh good you are still awake. Just gonna give you some morphine to ease the pain.

Kat lay back and nodded. The morphine got put in her iv and soon kat eyes were closing making her tired. "Bryce. I I believe you can be" she fell asleep before she could finish

Bryce blinked and thought, 'Can be what?' He was going to ask her that but then she fell asleep and he muttered, "Damn it..."

Kat grip the sheets as she had a nightmare about Edgar. She woke panting and sweating held her ribs. "Bryce" she whisper rub her eyes whimper

Bryce frowned as he listened to her whimpering in her sleep. He sat down in quickly said, "Hey its ok." Just then she woke up and said his name... Wait, his name!?! Bryce looked at her, "Hey, you ok?"

Kat breathe slowly and didn't answer at first. Tears fell she thought of the nightmare and how it could come true.

Bryce immediately pulled it up when he noticed tears coming down and slowly pulled her into a hug, being sure not to hurt her. He gently rubbed her back, "Shhh, Its ok."

Kat held onto him tears fell. She finally whisper "I take it back. Don't leave me please. Don't let me be alone dealing with Edgar. Don't face him alone please. He gunna kill you and take me the nightmare. It felt real he took you from me" she tears fall fast

Bryce continued to comfort her and rub her back as he hugged her, "Its alright I am not going anywhere. He isn't going to do anything to me or you. I promise."

Kat didn't et go. "Will you hold me please in the bed" she whisper felt scared without him

Bryce paused for a moment then said, "Sure. Not a problem." He leaned back in the bed holding her close but being sure not to hurt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.