Protect Me From My Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggle wince and look at him shook her head. "Not that I know of" she said softly. "You know if you have a girlfriend she will say it a lot"

Bryce scoffs, "Me? In a relationship? Do I look like I could be a person that someone would wanna actually be with? I don't know if you have noticed but I am a smart ass." He crosses his arm, he didn't sound as if he cared whatsoever.

"You are a smart ass but I think if someone really like you and could look past that and deal with it then I think you could be in a relationship." She said softly looking at him. "But you could always get fifty cats and die alone like me it not like I'll ever be with someone"

Bryce rolls his eyes, "Trust me that won't happen to you. And believe me I am not the type of person to be in a serious relationship... I just think it is best not to anyways."

"You sure? That kiss said something completely different" kat tease him smiling. "Bryce you have never been this nice to me before why you been helping me the last few days?"

Bryce shot her a glare then walked over to her placing his hands on the bed to hold himself up as he looks at her, "You know as well as I do that I did that to get him to knock his shit off," that maybe what he originally intended... but now he wasn't so sure. Then she asked that last question and he forced his expression to be emotionless while he looked at her, "Has it ever occured to that that dweeb always bug the hell out of me? Your situation just gives me an excuse to beat the shit out of him since I know he wouldn't be the first to start a fight."

Kat look at him and touch his cheek chuckle. "Maybe at first but you liked it" she tease him and smile at him. "Ya but I also think it more and we both aren't admitting it" she whisper their lips close

Bryce gently grabbed her wrist and moved her hand away from his cheek and set it down, frowning, "Think what you will woman," he realized how close their lips were but refused to give in so easily, he kept his eyes locked on her, "You can fantasize whatever but in case you haven't noticed this is the real world."

Kat frown at him. "I know but unlike you I don't bottle my feelings up" she look away and grab the pudding to eat. She has a crush on him and with the kiss she figure he would get it but he didn't. It obvious he didn't feel the same.

Bryce sighed, "You say it like bottling up feelings is a bad thing." He looked at her... yes he did feel something but of course he was too stubborn to say it aloud or to admit it to himself. Suddenly the look on her face said it all... her feeling anyways, "Wait a sec... do you have a crush on me or something?"

Kat held the spoon with pudding in her mouth look at him. She took it out and shrug. "Maybe I did but what girl doesn't?"

Bryce raised an eyebrow, crosses his arms and leans his back against the wall, "Wait, hold the phone what is that suppose to mean? I... don't understand why you women find assholes attractive..."

"Cause the assholes end up caring the most about their women and are protective." Kat look at him. "Plus you may be a asshole but deep down you have a heart and waiting for the right girl to show it to I can see it"

Bryce looks at her for a split second he looked surprised. He didn't know what to say for a moment. She thinks she has me all figured out... Bryce goes back over to her and once again props himself up using the bed, bringing their faces only an inch away from each other, "What makes you so sure that is what I am doing?" He asked in a husky whisper looking into her eyes.

Kat look up at him their faces close. "Because the kiss prove it all. Your lips on mine your hands on my hips" she whisper her lips close to his

Bryce smirks, "I thought we both made it clear we weren't each others type. 'I'm out of your league' Does that ring any bells?"

"Please I am out of your league which is why you would be lucky to have someone like me or me" kat smirk at him

Bryce rolls his eyes, "Pleaassee. If anything it is reversed," Bryce could feel a challenge beginning to start. If she challenges his pride, she challenges him.

"Oh really how so?" Kat smirk grinning at him. "Just admit you loved kissing me and you feel something for me and right now you wanna kiss me again"

Bryce scoffed, "Pretty bold statement there don't you think? And I have nothing to admit. Nothing whatsoever. So if I were you I would stop making all these stupid assumptions."

Status
Not open for further replies.