Protect Me From My Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat look at him as he wipe her tears. His hands felt warm and safe. "Why do you have to be a ass when I give a compliment?" She whisper

Bryce sighed, "I apologize but I don't really see myself as sweet. As far I know I am only an ass," he shrugged, "Wasn't trying to be an ass I was being serious."

Kat touch his cheek. "You are sweet and a ass your swass" she giggle wince at her new word. "No one else would lie to stay hefe or protect me from a stalker. You been amazing thank you Bryce. I owe you. Plus who else would kiss me to make someone go away" she smile

Bryce blushed... yes actually blushed a little when she mentioned the kiss. He quickly smirked, still not believing the fact that he could be sweet, "You know, somehow I knew you would bring up that kiss."

Kat chuckle smile. "You have a adorable blush" she whisper and stroke his cheek. "How long you staying?" She didn't want to be alone

Bryce gave a slight scowl with a hint of a pout, "I am not adorable either," he let out a sigh and leaned back in his chair, "Well if I leave I don't trust Edgar not to come over here once I leave. So I suppose I will stay for the next few days."

"You will miss school plus he can't come in here he not family" she said softly giggle when he scowled wince held her ribs. "Okay no laughing for me" she smile at him

Bryce rolls his eyes, "Ok first off, I skip school quite a bit so that wouldn't be new. Also, you know how easy it was for me to lie and say I was a family member? He could easily say the same thing."

"Is he smart enough for that?" Kat ask tiredly fighting her sleep. She was scared to sleep thinking something would happen.

Bryce sighed, "He could be but I'm not taking any chances. Just get some sleep need it." He looked into her eyes.

Kat nodded and reach for his hand to hold. She held his hand as she fell asleep felt safe with him.

Bryce blinked and looked down at their hand a bit surprised. What is she doing!?! Eventually he let out a sigh decided he would let her get away with it for now, she has been through a lot today... He had to admit though she looked peaceful when she was sleeping. He leaned back in his chair and began to relax about half an hour later he himself managed should fall asleep.

The next day kat was awake and sitting up eating. She didn't see Bryce and figure he went home to change. She held her ribs and stomach in pain waited for nurse to bring her pain meds as she drank her water.

Bryce shortly after she woke up came in with a bag full which had some of his stuff in it and looked at her a little surprised she was up, "Oh, your up." he says simply.

Kat look at him with a apple in her mouth. "Hmm" she ate it and smile. "Yeah been up for half hour now" she said softly. "You look surprised"

Bryce tossed his bag to the side and leaned his back against the wall and looked at her... his eyes were a different color today, instead of a dark grey it was a bright and intense stormy grey color, "Well out like a light so of course I was surprised."

Kat look at his eyes notice the different colors. "You wearing contacts? Your eyes there a bright grey today." She said softly

Reactions: Bryce
Bryce raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "Nooo, my eyes just change from light to dark from time to time," he shrugs, "Not really sure why though."

"Oh it adorable" she smile and drank some water. She sat back sigh "I called the nurse a half hour ago cause my ribs and stomach where the surgery was hurt so bad"

"Will you stop calling me adorable?!" He scowls slightly then let out a sigh, "Did she come in here at all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.