Protect Me From My Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce parted their lips and glanced at where Edgar was and noticed he was gone. He sighed and pulled away, "Yeah he is gone."

Kat panted and look at him blushing. She couldn't believe they did that. "Um I uh I gotta go to my locker" she move away and went to her locker blushing. She just made out with Bryce she couldn't believe it. She open her locker to get her sweater and sunglasses.

Bryce followed shortly after her and leaned his back against a locker next to hers, he could still feel her lips on his, his mouth twitched slightly as he crosses his arms and waits for her. He still couldn't believe he did that... He glances over at her.

Kat tried to hide the blush on her cheeks and close her locker. "Ready?" She ask shyly could still feel his lips on hers. She wonder what happen now with Edgar will he stop or did this make it worse.

Bryce nodded and just then noticed... is she blushing? He pushed himself away from the locker and looked at her, "Yeah I am ready. Lets get going," he said as they started walking, "Oh by the way...are you blushing?"

Kat started walking with him and raised a eyebrow. "No I am not" she shook her head and turn her head away blushing more. She got to her truck and look at him. "Well uh I'm going to grams so see you tomorrow?" She got in and started driving not knowing Edgar was inside.

Kat handed him her phone. "Maybe I am guess you will never know. See ya" she took her phone after he finish and pulled out if parking lot and started driving. She touch her lips blushing and look in rear view mirror. She screamed seeing Edgar and slam on her breaks went in the ditch and crashed. Coughing the air bag hit her face breaking her nose and cut her head. She got a few broken ribs from the impact. She cried trying to unlock the door to get away from Edgar and manage to open it and fell out on the ground cutting her hands and knees coughing held her ribs trying to breathe crawling away.

Bryce saw her truck crash immediately ran over to the ditch where he saw her and muttered, "Shit!" He ran down to her and kneeled down beside her, "What the hell happened!?!"

"Edgar he in the truck! The wheel it messed up" kat coughed tears fell held her ribs and nose in pain.

Bryce frowned, quickly dialing 911 then quickly propped her up against a tree by the truck so that way her ribs hurt less, "I'm going to check in the truck." He said as he examined the truck carefully also while keeping an eye on her.

Kat wince being moved and sat against the tree tears fell in pain. She sat there held her ribs and nose watching him check the truck and figure Edgar would of snuck out by now. She coughed her eyes closing and she pass out.

A few hours later she woke in the hospital groan softly. She turn her head felt like she had surgery which she did cause of internal bleeding. "B Bryce" she whisper hoping he is here

Bryce was sitting in the chair by her bedside and looked at her when he heard her speak, "Oh hey. You are up. How you holding up?"

Kat turn her head relieved seeing him. "I'm okay. It hurts why it hurt so much? I've had broken ribs before and it never hurt this much" she whisper trying to sit up but having trouble. "Was Edgar in the truck?"

Bryce looked at her, "Well you just got out of surgery so thats probably why. I had to tell them I was your cousin in order to come in and see you," he let out a sigh when she mentioned Edgar, "No, but when I see him tomorrow I am going to kick his god damn teeth in."

Kat smile "aw that's so sweet of you" she thought it was nice of him to lie to be with her. "Can we leave? I don't like hospitals been here to much in my life" she whisper

Bryce gave her a slight scowl, "Ok first off I'm not sweet. Second hell no you just got out of surgery you had to stay here for at least a few more days. So you are staying."

Kat frown and turn her head to the other side tears fell. She didn't understand why he could be nice and the next second a ass.

Bryce looked at her and frowned, " Oh god you're not crying are you?" he didn't want to be the reason why she was crying...

Kat wipe her eyes wince touching her nose. "No. It just hurts everyhing" she whisper held her ribs and stomach where the surgery was.

Bryce gently turned her head so she was facing him, wiping the remaining tears very gently so it doesn't hurt her, "You are too crying..."

Status
Not open for further replies.