Protect Me From My Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce looked outside then back at her it's frowned, "Uh, Kat. No one is there. Look you really need to calm down alright? Just relax." He looked into her eyes for a moment. And to be perfectly honest he really wanted to help her out... she seemed so... miserable.
Bryce let out a sigh, "Look, nothing is gonna happen alright? He is terrified of me so as long as you are around me I am sure he won't try to do anything."

Kat blink and look at him nodded slowly. She sat back let go of his arm and slowly relaxed. "Okay okay. Your right I'm just going to get crazy if I don't relax. " she saw their food and started eating.

Once they were back at school she sat in gym class in shorts and tank top waiting for class to start. She felt better after hanging with Bryce but wish he had all classes with her since she felt better around him. She started playing volleyball in gym class laughing with her friends and smiling.

Bryce wasn't around for that moment Edgar decided now was his chance. He snuck into the girls locker room luckily nobody was in there and went straight to her locker. He knew her combination by hear, once he was done with the combination he search for something... Anything that belongs to her. He wasn't giving up on their love. Eventually he did come across her hairbrush. Perfect... He shut the locker door and quickly got out of there and went up the stairs.

Fate seem to work in the strangest ways because just as Edgar came up the stairs Bryce caught him trying to be all sneaky and had something in his hand... he watched as the little rat snuck into the gym and stuffed the brush into his bag. Good thing Bryce had gym this hour. Bryce entered and noticed the way Edgar was watching her once again... Bryce growled can casually pulled Kat away volleyball game and whispered, "He is doing it again."

Kat was playing volleyball and didn't notice Edgar. She stumble as she felt Bryce pull her to the side and whisper that Edgar was watching. She held Bryce arm terrified and felt sick. "Bryce take me to the nurse please. I'm gunna be sick" she whisper

Bryce sighs and takes her hand without really thinking the lead to the nurse, he will have to deal with that freak after he takes her to the nurse. Once the got there Bryce set her down, "You alright?"

Kat sat on the chair in nurse office head between her legs. She breathe slowly and look up sat back nodded. "I think so. Why is he following me? Why Bryce? I told him I was interested and to back off. I just. Bryce I need a favor please. I don't want to walk to class alone or to my car will you walk with me? Please. I never ask anything let alone talk to you but your the only one I trust" she jump hearing her phone and look at it sighing. "Great just what I need my parents lawyer calling"

Bryce looked at her and lifted her head up so she was looking at him, "Well... People usually show their affection in different ways. Besides thats what stalkers do. They don't take no for an answer," he paused for a moment when she asked for a favor from him then nodded, "Yeah... I can do that for you."
He let out a sigh when the phone rang, "Just ignore it."

"Thanks Bryce" kat stood sigh looking at her phone. "I can't. He will just keep calling" she step out and talk to the lawyer. Sighing she wipe her tears and hung up. She couldn't let Bryce see her like this he must already think she is weak from passing out cause of a stalker and getting sick cause of it. She wipe her eyes and didn't look at him she stood outside the door. "Sorry. Just family things not every family is perfect. Ready to head back to gym?" She started walking so he doesn't see her red teary eyes.

Bryce stopped her then turned her head and wiped away the remaining tears from her, "Believe me I know not every family is perfect. Look please don't cry. I will let you in on a little secret... I have a soft spot for girls who cry," he paused for a moment, "How about we just skip school the rest of the day."

Kat turn and was surprise at his soft touch and caring when she cried. She look down. "Sorry I just figure you already think I'm weak since I have passed out and almost gotten sick because of him so I figure if you saw me crying you would laugh and say jerky things like you always do" she said softly and shyly. She look up hearing skip school. "Sure I just have to change"

Bryce nodded, "Alright I will walk you down and wait by the doors," he said as he lead her down the stairs keeping an eye out for Edgar. Once they got there Bryce leaned his back against the wall by the doors, "I will be here."

Kat nodded and went in to change. She look through her bag and couldn't find her hair brush. She dump her bag put and didn't see it but knew she put it in there. Grabbing her things she put her hair in a side braid and walk out looking around. Then she look at Bryce "he took my hair brush. I had it in here and it gone and he the only one crazy enough to take it" she stated. "Don't say I can get another one cause I can't. My grandfather carved my name in it before he died and it the last thing I have of his." Bryce would see it mean a lot to her and she was upset about it.

Bryce frowned and says, "So that was what he had in his hand," he push myself away from the wall still looking at her, "I will get it. You wait right here."
He goes up the stairs and immediately spots Edgar he storms up to him and as soon as a he looks up Bryce grabs him by the collar of his shirt and slams against the wall glaring, "Listen here you little bastard. I know you took her fucking brush and I suggest you give it back.
Edgar looks at him with fear in his eyes, "O-ok! Ok! I am sorry!" He said then Bryce let go and watch Edgar scramble to his backpack grabbing the brush and handing it to him. Bryce snatched it and stormed off walking back down the stairs to Kat handing it to her, "Here you go."

Kat waited and smile when he came back. She took it and hug Bryce "thank you so much. I know it might be stupid getting upset over a brush but it mean so much to me" she kiss his cheek happy and pull back showed him her name is carved in it. "See grandfather did that for my sixteenth birthday. Best present I got" she smile happy

Bryce blinked,he certainly didn't expect that reaction then looked down at the brush then her, "Well that really cool. I can tell it means something to you."
... why did he feel so weird when she kissed his cheek. He let out a sigh, "You should hurry up and get dressed though because I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to."

Last edited:
"I'm ready let's go" she put her brush in her bag and walk out with him. She look at him. "Where we going?"

Bryce shrugged, "Anywhere but here," as they walked, out of the corner if his eye Bryce saw Edgar again. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Bryce sighed, time to do something a little different, "Hey Kat," once she turned around to face him Bryce grabbed her hips and pulled her close, gently leans her back against the lockers. He leans in and slowly makes a trail of kisses up her neck, their bodies pressed against each others. Once he finally reaches her ear he gently bites on her earlobe for a moment then whispers, "Just play along."

Kat turn around and gasped as he push her against the lockers. She tilt her head moan softly as he kiss her neck and her earlobe listening to his words. She knew that meant Edgar was watching and put her arms around Bryce neck and kiss him softly one her going through his hair as they kiss hoping Edgar go away.

Once their lips met in the middle Bryce wouldn't admit it, but he felt sparks... ok concentrate... you're doing this for a reason... but damn her lips were so soft. He deepened the kiss slightly and in between kisses he gently bite her bottom lip.

Kat blush as he deepen the kiss and felt sparks. She felt him bite her bottom lip and she ran her tongue over his kissing him. Finally she pull back panting whisper "is he still here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.