Laurana was happy to enjoy the hot water a little longer than usual, but they were both super clean now, and of course Caden wouldn't let anything happen during the spell! She helped him dress, then wore a casual silvery dress, with shoulder length sleeves, a modest neckline, and ankle length hem. She felt like being a bit stylish today. "I guess I'm just in the mood for eggs, bacon and cinnamon toast." She agreed, making silver slippers appear on her feet. There. Hopefully she was at least semi queenly looking..she smiled at Caden, who looked like a king no matter what he wore...

Serena enjoyed the hot shower as well, admiring Mordens strong, tall body as well. He was so handsome and she felt lucky indeed,as they rinsed off, and dressed. She found a pink blouse and blue jeans, even casual sneakers. Her long blonde hair, she tied in a braid, then kissed Morden before going to see if Niald needed help with anything.

Nathan smiled. He did feel hungry and sat up.."Famished. Let me cook us breakfast, and while I work, I'll tell you every detail...and don't be afraid of scaring me off, Alna...our pasts dont define us." He said gently.

Caden wore all white today. He had been going to be a little more casual but when he saw her dressed for the role of Queen, he decided he should look like he belonged by her side. "Sounds good to me," he said as he pulled on some soft black boots. They ate and he watched her. She was getting more and more confident and it was nice to see. "You are going to be surprised I think," he said, "When you see the glen. I have seen pictures of it, but they were all lost in the last transfer."

Morden smiled at her as they left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. She looked so cute it was just something to behold. He was a lucky man.

Niald had the dishes on the table, juice pored and was just finishing the pancakes when they came out. He held up a hand, "Just sit," he said to his mother, "Everything is done." he sounded very grown up and mature. He carried the scrambled eggs tot he table (The only kind he knew how to fix properly) in a serving bowl. Then he got the bacon and toast and then the plate full of pancakes. he already had warm syrup on the table, butter and even a pot with coffee. He sat down, "So...you were asleep a long time," he said, "Is it ok to sleep this late now?' he asked, "because if it is...I am staying up later."

Alna kissed him and nodded, "You are a genius in the kitchen Nathan," she said and slipped a robe over herself. "I admit I am a little anxious about telling anyone some of the things from my past, but I know they will be safe with you."

Laurana smiled at Cadens words as they ate. She was very curious to see what the Glenn looked like. As well as the buildings that her mother had made....history was probably about to unfold, and she wanted to learn everything about her world. She felt her own sense of confidence and it made her happy, but also cautious. She never wanted to be arrogant. "So the Glenn...can I change it, or is it unchangeable?" She asked, worried that it might not be suitable to some fae.

Serena smiled at Niald, quite impressed with his skills in the kitchen! "You really are all grown up...when did this happen so fast?" She said with a teasing smile. She took a seat at the table, after helping set the table with Morden. "Hmm I suppose am hour later won't hurt my grown up young man." She agreed.

Nathan hugged Alna, helping them both shower and dress, especially nice, as today was the day they moved to the Glenn. As he made sausage and French toast for breakfast, he told her all the memories that had been hidden for so long. Then, he was silent as he let her tell her story.

Caden tipped his head, "Change it in what way?" he asked, "Like adding your modern conveniences?" he looked thoughtful, "I would ask people before doing anything like that. Offer it, but if they refuse, don't take it personally." He knew she took EVERYTHING personally, "Some people like the old ways and doing things the hard way. We ahve a pretty simple life, if there is no work involved the days tends to stretch out endlessly before you. SO....just ask. In the palace you can gadget away to your little heart's content. I will not bother me at all."

Morden grinned at Niald, "This all looks very good Niald, Thank you."

Niald nodded, "I'm not a baby anymore Mother," he said to her, "It's been happening all my life, you just forget and think you should carry me and help me." He looked at them both then, "So." he said looking very serious, "When are the babies going to start coming?" he looked from one to the other, "I know that's what happens when a new husband comes into the family. Babies start coming. I'm not sure why or how, but they always do. So...how long until they come and I am kicked out of my room?"

Morden blinked, "Well," he said, "For starters. Have a little more respectful tone in your voice when you talk to your mother. About babies, it takes nine months to make one inside your mother's belly, so that is the fastest one would come. Also...we are not going to be living here after today. Queen Laurana is going to cast the Hidden spell today and we are going to the glen. We will find a large house and make sure there are plenty of rooms for any other babies that might come. How does that sound?"

Niald huffed, "Figures. I finally got my room the way I want. Yes that sounds fine."

ALna listened and tipped her head. "How could I ahve not put two and two together?" she asked as she looked at him. I remember the Queen having a brother...that had to be you." She shook her head, "I am so sorry the Dark Queen used you in that way. You were brave and loyal. I am so proud of you for that. I'm glad your sister protected you until you were old enough to handle knowing all of this."

She drank her coffee and then sighed, "So...I am not sure if you know that I was not born blind." she hesitated a moment before continuing, "I was a very prideful and arrogant your woman. I wanted power like the royals had, but I was not a royal so I had the normal plant magics and that was it. So I snuck out of the glen and found a sorceress. She promised to give me the power to see and know the future, and I was so eager to be powerful that i did not heed her warnings. You cannot have something without a price, she said. I told her I didn't care what the price was I was willing to pay it for the power. She smiled and now I can see it was an evil cruel smile but then I saw nothing but power before me. She gave me a potion to drink once I was home. I supposed that was a blessing now that I reflect on it. If I had drunk the potion there I would ahve never found my way back. Still, once I drank the potion I began having visions and dreams immediately, but with each vision my normal sight grew dimmer and dimmer."

She frowned, "After the first day i was totally blind, and a voice came to my mind. "I told you there would be a price. You never asked what that price would be. It is now paid in full. You ahve paid your normal sight for second sight. I hope you are happy in your new found power. And the end of ehr message was an evil sounding cackle." She sighed, "It took me years to adapt, but I did and now I am not as crippled by it as I once was, but I was so foolish." She frowned and shook her head, "What I would not give now to actually see your face though...now I see the price was far too high."

Laurana blushed as Caden knew her sensitive natrure. She was glad he knew of her flaws and still accepted her. Most people had abandoned her at an early age....so she was used to being self reliant. She loved it so much better now, that she had Caden at her side. Finally, she looked deep in his eyes. "Let's go to the Glenn. Well have a meeting of everyones likes and dislikes when we get there. Hold me please, ill need an anchor." she said, walking to him and opening the magic book to where the words were.

Serena was a bit worried. Niald sounded a bit as if he really disliked the thought of having siblings. She noted however, Mordens lecture on the lads tone of voice and smiled. It was difficult to be Nialds age,she remembered being a tad wild herself at his age. But he would certainly have to learn to even his temperament. "Niald, Morden and I....well, we express our love through a lot of physical contact....including kissing that you think is gross." She winked at him. "Be assured babies will not happen right away, and might not happen very soon for that matter. Well love you no matter what happens, and well grow together, as a family." she added. She began eating breakfast, finding everything perfect.

Alnas tale made Nathan frown. She'd done wrong yes by going after power, but many other fae had also done foolish things throughout history. She wasn't any worse or better than anyone else.....and a thought flashed through his mind. "Time has passed, Alna I don't think you should suffer any longer:.....is there no way we could ask Laurana to restore your sight?" He aaked, hugging her close to assure her.

Caden opened his arms and held her close to him. He began to open his magical core to her and was already stabilizing her for the spell. He was indeed going to be her anchor and defense. "A meeting will be necessary but it may take a bit. Not everyone will access the spell at the same time. We will go instantly, but others will ahve to consciously access it. So we will need to maintain the spell until you feel everyone touch it. It may take a while."

Morden nodded, "Babies are created when they are supposed to be through love between a husband and wife. We will have a family and all belong together."

Niald made a face at his mother, "Babies come from kissing and hugging?" he asked, "I will never have children then. I thought one kiss at the wedding would be enough. I may ahve to rethink this idea of marrying Rebecca."

Alna sighed, "I ahve considered asking her," she said honestly, "But then I am sure the second sight would be gone forever as well. I think the Queen values that second sight...she has come often to ask me to use it. So I am not sure she would allow it, even if it could be done."

Laurana read the words of the hidden spell a few times, before speaking them in her clear, crystal voice. A breeze picked up, ruffling her pink hair behind her shoulders, stirring her clothes. "From the mountains to the trees. From scorching sands to ocean breeze. Ye chosen fae heed now my call. Do not delay, come one, come all. To the Glen all gather as bidden. For there this spell will keep each well hidden. From any who seek our hurt or ill. Within the glen our safety lies. Forever hidden, from prying eyes." As the spell finished, a tremendous burst of energy and lights ran through and around her. Pulsing violet and gold surrounded her aura, and she held tighter to Cadens hands, praying everyone would arrive safely.

Serena had just finished breakfast with Morden and Niald, when she felt the strongest pulling sensation in her entire life. Shed never experienced the hidden spell, but she did know Laurana was casting the spell. "What do we do Morden? Niald, come here please. I don't want us seperated." She said, worried.

Nathan also felt the pull of the spell and sighed. "Perhaps you could still retain your gifts, with how Laurana would heal you. But come love, time to go to the glen." He had gathered plenty of supplies and weapons for the journey. He wasn't sure what to expect. But he didn't want Alna to leave his side even for a second!

Caden held her hands and stabilized her energy. They appeared suddenly in the Glen just outside the palace itself. The sun was shining and the aroma of heather and jasmine hung in the air. There was lush green growth everywhere, if a bit overgrown and intruding into the dwelling places. The 'city' was not huge, but it was not tiny either. There were about one hundred homes standing and in livable condition. And that many again that the forest and wild life around the city had reclaimed. The Glen itself was encircled on all sides by high mountains that rose high above. There was a split in the mountains at the furthest end of the oval where one COULD exit the Glen and return tot he other world. It was not a small place (Think the size of Pennsylvania...longer than wide). Caden held onto her hands as the spell was accessed by the clan. He knew this would take time and he squeezed ehr ahnds to give support as well an the energy he was providing.

Morden smiled, "No need to panic," he said as he moved to her. "Do not heed the call until you are carrying everything you wish to take with you. If it is not in your hands or on your body, it will be left behind."

Niald had started to go to his mother but at Morden's words he ran to his room and pulled on all of his clothes and grabbed his books and journal and the few other things he had. he came out looking like a pack mule but he had everything he wanted to take. "I'm ready," he said, though he was having a tough time walking with that many layers of clothing on.

Alna nodded, "Perhaps. But I will ask her and see how she responds." She heard Nathan gathering things. The only thing I need is that cauldron," she said, "As long as we are standing by it so I can touch it when we go, it will come."

Laurana felt a bit dizzy, but she knew the spell had worked. The glen was absolutely beautiful, with good looking houses, and an amazing, moonstone white and sapphire palace, well over 200 ft tall! It was as long as it was tall, with glass windows, a slightly overgrown courtyard, with a swing bench, and a water fountain of Queen Aura, underneath the overgrown ivy. She stared closer at the statue, trying to see resemblances of herself. She had the same figure, same face, even the same length of hair...but as to what color her eyes and hair were,she couldn't guess. She used a bit more magic, and in one moment, everything was restored to its former glory, even the homes were all refurbished and clean!

Serena contemplated a while on what she would take. Her herbs, roots, berries, and a few plants. Her favorite books, quite a few sewing projects. A basket of food, some medical supplies, even beading kits and string. She held Mordens hand and Nialds, then faced the direction of the pull. "I'm ready. Let's go to the glen." She said, smiling a little.

Nathan helped carry Alnas cauldron as well as a few important looking books, and journals. Some jewelry, her hygiene products, a few of her clothes and shoes. "It never hurts to ask. I am sure Laurana will do her best to take care of you." He said, holding onto her as they left the cave. A great number of other fae were ahead of him, going to the glen...in fact, he didn't see.anyone not in line! That was assuring.

Caden smiled and kissed her nose, "Told you..." He said, "And I also knew you could cast the spell. See people are starting to arrive." There were a few faces he did not recognize and he realized she'd been able to contact the White Fae that were not part of their clan as well and he was glad. They needed to rebuild. But there were only twenty new faces. How could there be so few? he wondered. So they would be attempting to rebuild their entire race with less than sixty people. He bent and whispered to Laurana's tummy, "Son...you are going to ahve a lot of siblings."

Morden didn't grab anything. He could magically recall all of his things to himself once they were there, which was what he generally did. He couldn't recall other people's things though, which was a great source of frustration for him. They arrived just before Alna and Nathan and he smiled at them, "Just beautiful." He said and looked at Nathan, "Even been to the Glen before?"

Alna remembered what the Glen looked like. It was the last things she'd physically seen, so they were vivid pictures in her mind. "Is it still lushly green?" she asked, "Is the palace still standing?"

Laurana laughed at Caden, then grinned as the baby seemed to kick in defiance...clearly this one wanted to be an only! "Ouch. Not so hard kiddo. Dad was just teasing." She soothed, patting her stomach gently. She also saw the other fae and raised her hand in greeting. "Welcome all, to the Glen. I'm glad all of you made it. I'll let you decide what homes you'd like to live in. And please, rebuild the cities as you all see fit." with that, she began to converse with the fae, asking what they'd need to rebuild their lives.

Serena was impressed. Everything was beautiful here, and so quiet. Hardly a bird chirped, but she saw trees she didn't recognize. From candy, fruit and star glow trees, to all sorts of other magic trees and bushes. Shed stayed close to Morden and kept one hand on Nialds shoulder. She loved the homes, all were two storied, made of different gemstones, but all had lots of space inside and out!

Alnas question made Nathan smile as he kept an arm around her shoulders. "It's even more beautiful....the queen has been restoring and updating everything. The grass is almost neon green. With silvery soil. Very different from our old home. The sky is vast and blue, not a cloud in sight...and the trees...I can't even describe them. The statue of late Queen Aura still stands in the courtyard. And there are a lot of new fae with us now." Nathan explained.

Caden stood with her and regulated her energy because people were still accessing the open spell whether she realized it or not. He listened as she spoke and interjected, "Be careful when you enter the houses. The fae have been gone a long while. There are sure to be animals living in them now." He was honestly just joking but he had a very serious look on his face that had people a bit nervous. Their wary looking here and there actually amused him far too much.

Morden led Serena and Niald over to Caden and Laurana, "Good job my Queen," he said, "Told you you were ready to cast the spell." He looked up at the statue, "You look much like her, same color hair, though her eyes were green not blue. But other wise...you are definitely her daughter." He looked at Serena then, "Any of these houses strike your fancy?' he asked, "We can send Caden in to kill any beasts that have taken up residence." He grinned at Caden and chuckled a bit.

Niald looked at Caden, "Are you going to run off the beasts in every house?" he asked, "That might take a while. I could help. I know how to make a lot of noise. That usually scares critters off easy enough."

Alna listened to him talk and smiled, "Oh I bet it's beautiful. I smells amazing." She said, "I'm surprised the statue is still standing. It was rather dainty from what I remember, just like the queen." She leaned closer to him, feeling the need for help so she would not fall on her face, or trip. "Any of the houses look like us?"

Laurana smiled at Morden, Serena and Niald. "I'm just glad it worked so well." She agreed, blushing at his compliment on how she looked like her mother. "Thanks Morden, I hope you three find a good house. I'll be out here a while, talking with the others." She assured the trio. She kissed Caden then, and told him to be very careful if there were things inside the houses. All too soon, there wasn't too much left to do. Most fae had swords, bows and arrows, and were very thankful to Laurana for her help, but also eager to rebuild. She nodded, and headed up to the courtyard. Strange how magnetic this place was becoming. She looked for Caden, but realized he'd probably gone creature hunting. She gave him a little extra energy just in case. Walking up the steps, she paused in the archway, admiring the marble stone pillars, but also catching her breath. She saw long hallways and empty corridors, but endless wealth in paintings, sapphire and silvery tiled floors, chandaliers of diamonds and bright lights. <Caden...I'm in the palace. It's a bit intimidating. It should be safe right?> she asked telepathicaly.

Serena looked at Laurana a little worriedly. She let Niald go explore the houses, on one condition. "Keep your sword at your side, son. And don't stray from Cadens side." she warned. She held Mordens hand and looked up at the houses...then spotted a nice ivory and purple house with a slanted roof. "Let's look at this one." Serena said smiling.

Nathan kissed Alnas forehead as they picked an emerald house. It was very pretty. He described the extrerior and part of the inside. He stepped inside the living room. He kept his sword out, and kept Alna close, just in case something jumped out at them!

Laurana went further into the palace, pausing by several rooms, into the huge still full treasure rooms! She didn't experience anything much until she found Queen Auras room...a truly beautiful place, full of crystal vases, glass wall cases full of weapons, a huge library, even a closet full of gorgeous clothes....practically unworn! She heard a hissing noise from the bed however, and froze....

Caden looked down at Niald and grinned ruffling his hair, "Ok kid..you and me.." he said. They saw a woman standing outside one of the houses looking at it oddly. She was one of the single women that had been particularly unkind to Niald's mother, but she was single and not sure she woanted to go into any house alone.

Niald stepped up to her and said, "I'll go in and make sure it's safe, he said in a very grown up gentlemanly manner.

Caden grinned at the kid and gave him extra marks for being kind to someone who had not been kind to him. He walked past the woman without so much as a glance her way and then went inside after Niald. They searched the whole place and only found a raccoon, and a frog. Niald carried out the frog and he carried out the raccoon.

Niald smiled up at the lady, "All clear. No beasts in sight."

She nodded and walked right past both of them without even saying thank you. Niald looked up at Caden, "Makes me want to ut this back," he said," and then shrugged, "But my mother always said to be nicer to people than they are to you. So I'll just let him go free."

Morden smiled, "Ok...let's go see what it looks like inside." They stepped inside and were greeted by a rather large spider. It was nested in the far corner of the main room and had what appeared to be an egg sac beneath her. Morden pushed her back out and shut the door. "Did you like any other ones?" he asked. "This one needs magical extermination...of a kind I am not capable of."

Alna followed where Nathan led. She was counting her steps and holding out her free hand in case there was something there to touch. She heard a noise and tipped her head, "Did you hear that?' she asked, "Coming from out right..." It didn't sound like an animal scurrying. Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop. "Sounds like a horse..."

"Apparently the Fae have not learned manners in all these years," A deep voice said.

Alna turned toward the wound but it was obvious her eyes did not focus on anything but that her head turned at a sound. "Who is there?' she asked holding fast to Nathan's arm with both of hers.

"This is my home," he said, "I ahve been here for more than twenty years. Did you think to arrive and just take homes away from those who reside in them?" The clip, clopping came nearer and a large centaur appeared. His horse body was black as night as was his hair. His eyes were blue and his skin tanned and he looked quite strong. "I was wondering when you would return. But you need to tell Aura that some of the houses are occupied."

Alna frowned, "What is your name?' she asked, "And Aura is not longer our Queen....she was killed long ago. Her daughter is the queen."

"I am Varen," He said, "I am sorry to hear she has passed. She was a good and fair queen, and easy to deal with."

Laurana didn't want to bother Caden...not if he and Niald were deeply involved in cleaning the houses. She gathered her remaining courage...walked over to the deep red velvet king sized bed. Taking a chance, Laurana pulled back the blankets, and gasped as her ankle was grabbed, then bitten into by a really nasty looking ork! It leered at her, then scuttled across the floor, up the ceiling and out of sight just before Laurana could blast it into oblivion. "Shit!" She growled. She had a tendancy to get mad when in pain. "To hell with you, ork! I've seen Lord of the rings too many times and know you don't like light! Quit hiding and face me!" She huffed, hobbling out of her mother's room and conjuring a bright green sphere of light.

Serena screeched a bit at the sight of the spiders in the home. Shed been bitten as a child by a brown recluse, and it had taken weeks to heal. "I'm sorry. I'm terrified of spiders...I will definitely try to pick something else..." She agreed, clinging tight to Mordens arm, almost tight enough to bruise.

Nathan gave a very polite bow, sheathing his sword. "Yes, Laurana is a powerful ruler. Though she was not raised on this or the other world, she has even more magic than Queen Aura or her father. But it was nice to meet you Varen. We shall leave you in peace and seek another unoccupied home. Have a good day." He said, gently taking Alnas elbow and steering her back to the entrance.

Caden stopped just outside the woman's home and let out a soft growl. "For the love of..." He said adn then looked at Niald, "Find your mother and Morden. I ahve to go..." He disappeared the same instant he finished speaking and reappeared where Laurana was. She may not realize hoe connected their minds were, but he was aware the second she used magic. he heard he curse and knew what that meant. "Laurana," he said, "Why do you never wait for someone else to be around?" he asked and groaned a bit. He stepped to her side and placed a hand on her shoulder and healed her ankle. "Let me guess...Someone has decided to call the palace home...someone large...am I right?"

Niald frowned and shrugged, seeing his mother and Morden not far backing away from a house. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Purple is your favorite color mother," he noted, "Why don't you want this one?"

Morden looked at Niald, "There's already something living there...a lot of somethings."

Niald shrugged, "SO?" he asked, "What is it?" He asked totally curious and before they could stop him he opened the door and the Spider was now no longer on the far wall but coming across the floor toward the door. The second the door opened a hiss was heard and a web shot out attaching to Niald's leg. The spider began to quickly reel him toward her.

Morden reacted faster than he ever remembered moving in his life. His hand grabbed hold of Niald and he shut the door pulling him away from the creature inside. It was obvious that thing had to die. It was not content to eat insects. His mind was scrambling for a spell to cast that would help them. "Serena grab the knife on my side and cut the web..." He said. He looked at some passers by and yelled to them, "HELP already!"

Alna nodded, "We did not mean to intrude," she said, "I..did not know there were centaurs still in existence. I am glad to know your kind have not been hunted off. Laurana has cast the hidden spell so you will be safe here to rebuild your race." She frowned, "Morden needs help Nathan...not far...go to him..I am fine.."

Varen frowned "If only it were so easy seer," hes aid recognizing her for what she was, "I have not seen another of my kind inf over forty years. I may well be the last." She spoke of another needing help and made for the door as well, "Stay here Seer," he said, "I will go as well. I have a feeling I know why this one needs help. There is a huge cave spider in one of the houses near here. She is vicious and extremely predatory. I have been killing her babies but she is too large for me."

Laurana had indeed forgotten theit minds were so strongly connected. She hissed in pain as Caden had to touch the deeply bitten ankle. But she relaxed, feeling much better as the wound went away. "Sorry, Caden, I saw the ork under my mother's bed and just went after it....but its fast...." She said, looking a little pale. Shed done a lot that day, and her day certainly wasn't over. She thanked Caden however, for getting there so fast. "How bad are the houses?" She asked.

Serena cried out and grabbed Mordens knife, hurrying to cut the hideous web around her son. "Let him go, dann spider!" She cried, sawing away at the spider, and the web! A few of the newer fae ran to help. As well as fae from their own clan. Nathan arrived as well, struggling to free Niald. He was glad for Varens help in the midst of the terrible struggle.

Caden nodded, "I ahve read about the orc of the Glen. They are usually deep in the caves. I'm not sure why one would venture into the Palace. Too many windows here." He had a bit of magic that he'd developed over the years of running from the Douglas though that were about to come in very handy here. He pushed out from their position in all directions and easily located the orc hiding in a high coved ceiling waiting to fall on them as they moved below him. not a bad tactic actually, but not going to work today. He held his fingers to his lips as he moved through the bedroom door and out into the hallway. He pretended to be looking around for the creature, and he could almost feel its amusement. He was about to be right where the orc wanted him to be and he held his hand out to keep Laurana back from the spot, but acting like he'd heard something down the hall.

The moment he stepped under the coved ceiling the orc dropped and Caden KNOWING this was going to happen, created a dome around himself that the orc fell into and was then trapped. It was instantly filled with light and the orc screeched and shielded its eyes as it curled into a ball. "Stop!" it called out, "Please...stop!" Caden dimmed the light and stood watching the orc, "One wrong move and I will burn your eyes out permanently," he threatened. "Do you understand me?" The Orc nodded and cautiously uncovered its eyes. "Why are you trying to hurt me?" it asked.

Morden had hold of Niald and with the help of everyone, was able to pull him away from the web and the door. "That thing is a menace!"

Varen nodded, "She is indeed," he said, "I have been killing off her young for years, but she is a formidable enemy. Strong, fast and patient. You will not be safe here with her living among you. She would pick you off one at a time as she did the centaurs."

Niald was gasping for air and was shaking from the fear he'd just experienced. That was a BIG spider, and she'd been about to eat him. Not cool...definitely not cool. "We need to get Caden and Queen Laurana."

Laurana stayed behind Caden as hed pushed her aside. But she shielded Caden as he trapped the ork in the light dome. She had heard it speak just now and guessed it was more intelligent than it first looked. She tried another question, well, two more really. "What are you doing here, and why did you bite me?"

Serena rushed to hug Niald, brushing off spider webs! "I'll get Laurana and Caden." he said, hurrying off to the palace. He had a feeling those two might have encountered trouble as well. He wanted to hurry and rejoin Alna, so he raced through the palace, yelling for Laurana and Caden.

Serena held niald at arms length, checking him over for any injuries. "Are you alright?" She asked.

The orc sighed, "I am Mriq," He said, "I bit you because you looked like you were going to try to kill me." He frowned, "I came here when the caves fell in. There was nowhere else to go. I couldn't find another cave."

Caden waved a hand and the bubble disappeared. "Where are the rest of the orcs?" he asked, "I remember reading about a great clan of them here."

Mriq shook his head, "There were ten of us left, but when the caves fell in I could not find anyone. They may be trapped or dead. I do not know."

Morden was magically holding the door shut with as powerful a lock spell as he possessed, but it was taking every bit of his magic power and ability to hold that thing in there.

Varen watched Nathan go to get the Queen, "I will assist you," he said as he added his own magic to the lock spell strengthening Morden's spell. His front hooves were pressed into the earth and his rear ones were dug in for added strength. "Hopefully he is fast."

Niald rolled his eyes, "I am fine Mother," he said not wanting her to fuss over him, especially when he saw Rebecca watching. He stood tall and proud, or as much as he could at 11 and nodded to her.