Laurana closed the book as the knocking reached their ears. The visitors were a welcomed sight, being that it was Sovalna and Nathan. She listened to Solvanas request, then motioned Nathan to sit by her on the chair. In a moment, she was seating him on a chair. Very cautiously, she lifted the back of his shirt. What Laurana saw all over his back made her feel somewhat nauseous. This couldn't have been all done by the Douglas! "Someone else has hurt you,..who?" But Nathans eyes were confused...."Sorry, Laurana....but I only remember the Douglas. I remember being tortured by Douglas....but beside that...its all blank." he said a little sadly. He was troubled, very obviously so. Laurana held her breath, and healed his entire back, then let the extra energy swirl throughout his whole body. He felt brand new...but soon there was a presence in his mind...Lauranas! She had a strange look in her.eyes...similar to when she was exploring Cadens dark elf side! She was searching for clues, maybe Nathan had been spelled a long time ago. Soon enough, she caught glimpses of a battle, older than she was, when her mother was queen. "Nathan....ill do my best to rid you of that memory block..come see me tomorrow after the spell is cast. I'll see how I can help. Go rest for now, and....thank you. For your loyalty. I think you and Salvana are good together. Did you guys want to stay for tea?" She asked, coming out of the trance like state. She looked a bit unsteady.

Serena wandered down the wide forest path, headed for a favorite row of berry bushes. She was using a stick to knock groups of rasp, black, blue, straw, and cherry berries into the basket, when all of a sudden, two giant male stags leaped over a tall hedge, knocking her flat on her back. She screamed, just as one deers antlers dug into her shoulder, leaving a long bloodied gash. She climbed up the nearest tree, reaching a very high, sturdy branch. She shuddered, watching the two males go at eachother, more like raging bulls! Gods....if they didn't go away soon....she could accidentally fall from a very tall height...or worse, be trapped all night! Suddenly, one stag slammed against the tree she was hiding in, so hard that she shook hard enough to almost fall. "Morden! Please help!" She yelled, not sure she was loud enough over the fighting, bellowing stags...

Last edited:
Alna listened and not knowing this place stayed by the door.

Caden blinked at Sovalna staying so close to the door. Why was she being like that? And then it dawned on him that she was not familiar with this house and could not see the furniture. He went to her and led her to the table and put her hands on the back of a chair. He heard Laurana say someone besides the Douglas had hurt Nathan and he frowned. Who? Why? When even. But he did not interfere. When Laurana offered tea he nodded, "Please stay," he encouraged, "We have coffee and chocolate something in there too. What can I get you?"

Alna thanked him for leading her to a chair. It wasn't often she felt the need to say thank you, but this was definitely one of those times. "I will have the chocolate something."

Morden and Niald had the chores totally done, even the dishwasher was unloaded and everything was put back where it looked like it should go. She maybe should not ahve left them to do that chore when she was not there to be sure they were putting things away correctly. She'd said she would be back in a hour and it was well past that, "Does your mother often misjudge the time?' he asked.

Niald shook his head, "no sir," he said, "She is usually back before she says...catches me doing things all the time." he pressed his lips together and huffed at that.

"Is that so?' he asked, "Maybe we should go check on her then. Make sure she doesn't need some help?"

Niald nodded, "We should. She sometimes gets too much and has trouble carrying the basket. I keep telling her to let me come along, but she thinks she can do everything. But she's just a woman."

Morden lifted a brow, "Son..." he said placing a hand on the boy's shoulder, "One thing I DO know about women...is that you should NEVER tell them they are just a woman. Nothing good can or will come of that...ever." He looked him in the eye and then lifted a brow, "Understood?"

Niald shrugged, "If you say so," he said, "But I will THINK it all the time."

Laurana smiled at Sovalna, letting her rest in the chair. "Are you feeling alright, Sovalna?" Nathan asked her, hoping she wasn't too concerned about his memory issues. He was quite happy with his back being healed over. His pain was so much better but...."I'm sure you will both help my memory in time....thank you again for doing this much." He said as Laurana busied herself with making Sovalna a hot cup of mocha chocolate. When it was a little cooler, she pressed the cup gently in the seers hands so she could drink it. "It's still hot, be careful." She warned smiling.

Serena screamed again, as this time, both stags rammed into the tree she was trapped in! She was crying at this point, unable to see in the now pitch dark night, with the air turning bitterly cold..How could she have been so stupid? Even Niald knew better than to be outside this long, alone! She held on tighter, ignoring the pain in her shoulder, she felt the tree branch creaking, even snapping a bit at the end......"Morden!!" She screamed again, wishing he'd appear before she plunged to her death!

Alna smiled, "I am quite well Nathan," she said, "Please sit," shes aid holding out her hand. She really didn't like not knowing where everything and everyone were. In her home she could tell by the echoes where someone was in her home. here though, nothing sounded right. She was more than a little disoriented. "Thank you for letting them take care of you...it eases my mind. And your memories will be yours again."

Caden looked at Nathan, "Can I get you something?' he asked, "Have you eaten dinner? Laurana makes this interesting thing called a burger and fries."

Morden and Niald were barely out of the cave when they heard Serena screaming. He pushed Niald back into the cave, "Get Caden!" he said and then ran toward the voice. He cast a glow spell and so had light and then stopped short of the tree when he saw the two stags fighting. "Well damnit," he said loudly and then lifted his hand and a ball of odd looking light appeared in his hand. It began to shoot lightning shots at the deer one after the other. The stags were so full of adrenaline that they did not feel the zaps at first so he made them stronger. Finally he had to shoot a full blast at them and both fell to the ground twitching and frothing at the mouth a bit. He hoped he hadn't killed them, but he didn't spare them any notice at all beyond that thought.

He went to the base of the tree and heard the branch cracking, "Good Heavens!" he said as he stood there, "Suddenly the branch broke and he braced himself to catch her. they both fell to the ground but he hoped he spared her a major injury by breaking her fall.

Niald ran back into the caves and barged right into Caden's house without knocking. "Help...Mother is screaming....Morden needs help.." The he took off back out the door.

Caden held up his hand to Laurana, "I will help..it's dark out..Do not move from here. I will be right back." He darted after the boy and casting a glow spell himself eh soon found the two fallen stags and Morden on the ground under a branch and Serena. He saw a good deal of blood on Serena's arm and moved quickly to lift her and the branch off Morden. "What the hell happened?' he asked helping Morden up as well. "I see your arm is injured, Are you hurt anywhere else?"

Morden stood and then realized he couldn't put weight on his left leg. He looked down and saw blood on his pants, "Left leg..."

Laurana nodded, worried about Morden and Serena. She wasn't about to leave the room just then! "Nathan, I have a feeling that if I delve further into your mind I can help see what happened to you in your earlier." She said thoughtfully.

Serena winced as she landed ontop of Morden. When Caden arrived with Niald, a wave of embarrassment flooded her as well as guilt! "Morden...I'm so sorry..." Serena said hoarsely as she tried to help him by using her good arm to support him, with Cadens help.."Those stags must have been fighting in the woods behind me. All I saw the next second were two stags leaping over the bushes, one gauged my shoulder, ...." She finished explaining things as they helped Morden back to Laurana's place...

Caden nodded looking at Morden's leg, "Ok let's sit you down then." He eased Morden to the ground and using his knife sliced the side of his pant leg. He saw the blood and so he knew there was something, but then he saw the bone protruding out of the skin and pressed his lips together. "You know the drill," he said.

Niald looked at the bone and his wide eyes were full of excitement, "That is the grossest thing I ahve ever seen!" he said, "Does it hurt?"

Morden looked at his leg and let out a soft curse, "yes I know. Just do it fast." he said and then looked at Niald, "Yes...it hurts."

Caden nodded and grabbed his leg with both hands and braced himself using his foot as he stood over him. Already Morden was sweating from the pain so he didn't hesitate but yanked quickly and pulled the bone back into place.

Morden passed out cold from the stabbing pain.

Niald blinked, "Guess it did hurt then," He said.

Caden huffed, "He never has been able to take pain," he noted and then knelt next to him and placed his hands over the would. He let his magic flow. he was a natural born elvin healer, and this is when it showed. Times like this when his powers flowed the freest and purest from him. He never had to force the healing power, it was part of him. It took a while to knit the bones and heal the deep wound but eventually it was done. He moved to Serena then and placed his hand on her shoulder and did the same. She'd feel warm tingles as his magic flowed into her and worked to knit the tissues back together. He smiled and then reached down and picked Morden up, "Ok...let's get back before Laurana thinks she has to come find us."

Niald watched Caden heal him. He saw the open skin close up and then there was just a red mark and nothing else. "Wow...that is amazing."

Alna tipped her head, "I could make inquiry but your method would be faster, and more easily interpreted. She turned her gaze to Nathan, "You should allow her to delve, Nathan," she said, "There is nothing that could come of it to alter our life now, but to give you peace and freedom."

Serena held Mordens hands the whole time, sending calm through him. She thanked Caden as he healed both of them,.and agreed it was time to head back. "Thanks again Caden, for getting there so fast." She said, a little less shaking now that things had calmed down. "We should probably get back to my home, where I can let Morden sleep on my bed." She would sleep in the chair, it wouldn't be the first time! "Could you help carry Morden just til we get there? I'm sure you can assure Laurana we made it back alright." She really needed the comfort of home just then.

Laurana promised Sovalna she would explore all of Nathan's hidden memories, and that no one would ever know his secrets but the three of them, and Caden if he didn't mind.

Nathan thought a moment, then sighed. "Alright...ill allow it. I've never seen someone who could see into minds like that anyway." He agreed smiling a little. He would ease Alnas worry about his secrets too,.so he was ok with this.

Caden nodded, "Serena," he said with a smile, "I would not consider allowing you to carry his dead weight." He motioned with his head for her to go ahead of him in case the stags recovered.

Niald went to his mother's side and offered his arm to help steady her. He knew her well enough to know she wasn't feeling very sure of her footing. "I am surprised you did not faint Mother," he said, "That was a lot of blood."

Caden was just grinning at the boy without saying a word. They entered Serena's home and he followed her to the bedroom, "He is fine Serena," he said to her with a smile, "If you were thinking of sleeping elsewhere, it is not necessary. He will wake up in a few minutes and be disoriented. It will be good for him to know you are near." He would have stayed close just to tease him about fainting, but he knew Serena wouldn't do that. Pity. "Congratulations on your wedding," he said and then turned and left the bedroom. He ruffled Niald's hair and then went back to his home. He entered and smiled at the group, "Everyone is fine," he said before Laurana could ask, "Minor altercation with feuding Stags, a little healing and everyone is fine."

Alna smiled at Nathan, "Thank you," she said, "I know you are doing all this for my sake, but I know it will help you more than me." She knew nothing that was uncovered would change the way she felt about him, so she wanted him to have peace. She had never met a more compassionate loving man, and she was not going to let go of him.

Serena smiled at her son for helping her. They all made it safely to her home, and Caden assured her Morden would be fine. She thanked him for the congratulations on their wedding. "Robert would want me to move on..." she agreed. She told Niald to check on all the plants, then he could go to his room. "Good job with the chores. Thanks for helping Morden, and for getting Caden so fast. You're so grown up." She told Niald, knowing not to hug him in front of Caden....he'd get all huffy then! She smiled, then went to stay at Mordens side.

Laurana was very relieved but also surprised at what Caden had told her. "Must be mating season for stags. I'll have to tell everyone to be careful while outside. Thanks Caden for helping them. I told Sovalna and Nathan I would help look into Nathan's mind to uncover his memories... think you could be there, I can do this before or after the spell." She explained.

Nathan smiled at Alna. "Of course. I'm worried only that perhaps I wasn't always kind and compassionate in my youthful days....but it will be a good thing to sort out...." Truthfully he was a bit worried that shed leave him....

Caden nodded, "It might be wise to do it while I'm here," he said, "That way I can stabilize your energy so you can concentrate on what you are doing." He looked at Nathan and nodded, "We didn't ahve any plans for this evening anyway. Might as well uncover your blocks and give you back your life."

Alna reached out for Nathan's hand and missed the first time but found it the second, "No matter what you discover, I will still love you." She said confidently. And she meant it. There were so many things in her past that she would not anyone to know, things she had done and said that could never be undone. She of all people had no right to judge anyone else in any way.

Niald smiled, "I didn't ahve to help him too much," he said, "except with putting away the dishes, because he didn't know where anything belonged, but how could he?" he nodded and watered all the plants and then went to his room to read and study. He had a book on healing and he was looking up things on broken bones.

Morden woke up a short time later in a startled kind of manner looking around and then frowning, "What happened?' he asked.

Laurana nodded, making sure Nathan was still comfortable then drew up a chair for herself. She sat on the other side of him and took one hand in hers. "You are old enough to see and remember your past. I will not put on a block the way my mother did, or keep any secrets....so if you're ready....I can start now." Scary how her eyes almost seemed dialated, to the point very little purple was showing. She saw him nodding his head once, then she fell into his mind ....destroying the block completely. What she saw made her shaky and cold....

Nathan held on to Lauranas hand. She looked apprehensive. But soon he was seeing what she was looking at. Himself, at the young age of twenty, just enlisted in the White Fae Army. Writing reports to the queen Aura. Out of nowhere, ten men from the Douglas army tackled him, chained him down, then dragged him to the enemy camp. Once in a large, dark cave, the Douglas sneered down at Nathan "So you stupid white fae thought you could infiltrate and learn my secrets, without my knowing. Your queen is an idiot..." He ordered several men to lock him in the darkest part of the cave. Skimming the gruesome torture, Laurana saw his escape through help of a loyal soldier....Robert...only, in the rescue, Robert was slaughtered by the Douglas himself...guilt plagued Nathan forever when he came back and told Serena everything...he felt as if he'd been the cause of all her grief...and Nialds...Laurana felt her chest tighten and an intense wave of dizzyness hit her. But she stayed in Nathan's mind, going further to his childhood, his teenaged years, fortuneately, had been happy. Not his early childhood....hed been kidnapped by the evil queen, having strayed too far from his parents on a journey. The dark fae queen questioned the little boy, and had him starved, locked in a frozen cell, and beaten, even whipped for hours on end. By the time he got set free, declared useless for not talking. He had gone straight to Aura. Shed healed him then, as well as put a block on those memories! Laurana fell over, clutching her sides and stomach....it felt so good being back in her own mind.."Nathan....you're a good, loyal man. I hope you can get past these brutalities and enjoy the rest of your life with Alna. Tomorrow I will do the hidden spell...we all need to rest and prepare." She said, straightening. She didn't stand yet, she didn't trust her legs at all.

Nathan saw everything in less than an hour. He knew he was going to have the worst nightmares for a long time, and guilt. But Laurana was right He didn't have to live with memory loss any longer. "Thank you, Laurana....I'm sure that was difficult for you...please rest well before the spell tomorrow. Let us know if we can help." He said, rising carefully. Strange having all his memories instead of half. He helped Alna to her feet, and guided her gently back to their room, his mind full of dark torture...

Serena smiled at Morden though a bit sadly. She hugged him tightly. Tears threatened the corners of her eyes. "Caden healed both of us, Morden. Everyone is fine....but im still very sorry I got you so injured...none of this would have happened if I hadn't gone out..." She said, stroking his hair from his face....some wife she was turning out to be!

Last edited:
Alna stood and walked with Nathan back home. once there she turned and held him in her arms. "You can speak of this or not," she said, "But if you choose to share this with me, I will share mine as well. Something I ahve never done before."

Caden showed them to the door and then went back to Laurana, lifting her up from the chair. "You mother blocked him because he was hurt as a child...didn't she?" he asked as he carried her to the bedroom and helped her out of her clothes and covered her up in the blankets. He would be right behind her holding her close. If she wanted to talk about it, he'd listen if not he'd hold her.

Morden frowned and then remembered the leg, "Oh right..leg..." he sighed and covered his eyes, "I fainted didn't I?" he asked and peeked at her, "I am sorry you had to see that." he said ruefully. "I'm sorry...I'm not like Robert. not ready to rush into danger and suffer pain. I don't do pain...not even a little." he admitted and sighed heavily. He was hoping she wouldn't learn that about him this fast. "You didn't do anything wrong Love," he said pulling her close, "You always go to gather and without incident. Could ahve happened to anyone." He lifted her face and kissed her. "Are you feeling well?' he asked watching her. It was their wedding night, and he wanted to spend it properly, but not if she wasn't feeling up to it.

Laurana told Caden everything, leaving no details out... "The dark parts of his mind were hard to break free from, Caden... much like when I see your dark elf's rage." She said grimly holding onto him, tight as possible. She was still shivering, despite the blankets and his body-warmth. She burried her face in the crook of his neck, trying to forget the terrible scenes in her mind... how would Nathan deal with all those things, she wondered. But soon, exhaustion took hold, as it was a powerful magic that allowed her to see others' minds and natural memories, even feel what they'd felt during them! The pain was too much for Laurana to process, and she blacked out, too tired to think straight.

Serena held Morden, but she still felt bad. "I know... but I'd just wanted you and Niald to have a chance to get to know eachother.. I don't think he knows about what happened between us and the Douglas-- I'm trying to keep it that way... but... I am happy with who you are, Morden... never worry about measuring up to Robert.... we were young sweethearts... that part is over.. I accept this, and I love that you're here, helping me and my son.. I think he's taken a liking to you, even if he's slow to show it." She said smiling. She kissed his forehead, still wound tightly around him, a bit shaken up, really... tonight had been brutal... in fact this whole week had! She just wanted to forget about it.... "I want you, Morden... please...." She whispered, kissing his earlobe, lightly.

Nathan smiled at Sovalna..."In the morning, I will tell you, my love... everything that Laurana found. I'm sure she's just as exhausted... I hate that my mind possibly hurt her. She will have to be careful from now on, doing that much magic. For now, let us get some rest... I'll be able to talk more later... and I will love to hear what you want to tell me. You know I won't judge you, ever." He swept her off her feet then, and carried her to their bed.

Caden listened and frowned, "Why would the Dark fae want a child to tell her things. Children here know little to nothing...because we desire to keep them safe from such things." he frowned and the held her close as she fell asleep. He was awake a long time afterward mulling over the motives of the Dark Faes. Laurana kept calling his dark said the dark elf but it was not the elf within him that screamed to be heard and obeyed. It was the dark fae magic what was not born to him, but thrust into him by Laurana's father. He was sure the goodness of her father was what made it so he could control the magic. If he had been vile and evil like his sister, he had no doubt it would ahve consumed him by now.

Morden shook his head, "He and I will bond in time, in our own way. No need for you to step away from the picture for it to happen. We need tog row as a family unit." he said as he pulled her close and smiled at her whispered words. "Thank you...I have been feeling inferior and lacking in every way..but I do love you Serena," eh said as he rolled them over and pressed her into the bed, "And I promise I will do everything to make you happy," his lips finally took hers in a deep and passionate kis before lifting away for the briefest of seconds, "Starting with this...your first request." He gently undressed ehr and spent hours showing her exactly how much he loved her.

Alna nodded, "I will remind you of tat promise," she said of him not judging her. She had no doubt, her crimes and past were far worse than his. No one tortured her or forced ehr to do the things she had done. She had been forced to make hard decisions but the decisions themselves were hers. She spent the night helping him forget about what he'd jsut learned and focusing on what they had together now.

Laurana was so tired, she wasn't able to respond right away.She somehow managed to curl up under Cadens warm bulk, enjoying the warmth of him. "I caught a glimmer of Nathan being a royal elf....closely related to Aura ......don't know exactly how." She said. Then the exhaustion hit her full force and she was unable to move or speak. That certainly wasn't her favorite spell to use, but she was glad it would help Nathan. She still had to do the hidden spell the next day, however, and shed need extra rest.

Serena moaned lightly as Morden proved his love for her, physically and emotionally. She traced her fingers over his strong back, admiring the smoothness. She trembled a bit as it had been so terribly long that she had lain with any man. She clutched his shoulders, trying to be very quiet so as Niald wouldn't hear anything!

Nathan trailed kisses down Alnas face, her forehead and to her lips. He wished that memory spell hadn't been lifted, as now he knew he had been Queen Auras younger brother! This made him Lauranas uncle, and apparently her only living relative...."Alna.....keep the bad dreams away....please....." He had whispered that as a child, returning from captivity....and now. It was like a silent prayer.

Caden thought about that as well. He laid there holding her but called the book to his hands and read the pages that were now there, of the history before where they had begun. it was as if this book was alive, and knew what you needed to read, and when you needed to read it. So, Nathan was Laurana's uncle. that made a LOT of sense actually. Both as to why he'd been taken, and why Aura had blocked the terrible memories from him. She had been attempting to help her little brother. He couldn't fault the late Queen for that. He eventually fell asleep but he spent a good deal of the night in thoughtful speculation.

Morden held Serena close afterward just stroking her hair and arm gently. he'd not been with a woman in ..oh...decades at least. This had been like nothing he'd ever experienced with a woman before though. He'd felt a much deeper connection, maybe it was because she was his wife, and they were now united forever and building something permanent. Maybe it was just her. But he felt an aching tenderness deep within. A need to protect and cherish he'd never felt before. He hadn't been attempting to be quiet at all. he figured Niald would hear eventually, he might as well get used to it. He knew the boy would likely have questions about what he heard and he didn't mind that either. He fell asleep shortly after, because it had been an exhausting few days to say the least.

Niald had been about to go to sleep when he heard a tap tap tap tap against the all of his room. His mother's room was on the other side of that wall. What were they doing?' he wondered but thought it best to wait until breakfast to ask. he knew married people did things in private, not that he knew WHAT they did but he knew they did THINGS. Now that he had a father again, maybe he could ask such questions. His mother didn't seem willing to believe he was growing up. Maybe Morden would notice and answer his questions. Plus, there were some things that just seemed WRONG to talk to your mother about. manly things. He thought maybe it was good he had a dad now.

Alna heard his whispered words and she held him close to her and whispered back, "Your life, heart and dreams area ll safe with me. I will hold you safe in my arms forever.." she assured him. She could only hope once he knew her past he'd still feel the same for her.

Laurana slept through the night, tormented slightly by the memories shed seen, but those too wore off as she fell into a deep rest. In the morning, she woke around 9am...fully restored. "Caden...am I supposed to gather everyone to the front of the cave first...or just do the spell?" she asked.

Serena sighed contentedly. She felt so peaceful that she had no worries about anything. She slept through the night without any bad dreams. She held Moeden tightly. Scared he was too good to be true...

Alna made Nathan smile as he soon drifted off to sleep. He would never hate her or be upset with her past actions.

Caden waited for her to wake this morning. He usually left the bed, but this morning he stayed there until she woke. "No you cast the spell and they all will hear it and respond to the spell. The spell takes them forward to the glen when they acknowledge it. Not all will choose to follow the spell immediately, but they will as the day wears on. The things people will attempt to carry with them..you will see... the spell takes the person and anything ONE their body or that they are carrying. So it's pretty comical. I did not cast the hidden spell because only the Queen can do that. But I ahve cast a mass transport spell." He kissed her then, "Shower?' he asked with a wicked looking smile, "And then breakfast?"

Morden woke before Serena and watched her sleep peacefully, his heart full of love and gratefulness. He was counting his blessings when he saw her eyes flutter open and he smiled, "Good Morning my beautiful wife," he said and kissed her gently, "did you rest well?' he asked, "Are you ready to go to the Glen?"

Niald was up and making breakfast wondering why they were still in bed. Didn't they realize it was after 9? NO ONE stay abed this long. it was criminal, at least that's what his mother always said. Maybe she'd changed her mind. Maybe whatever they were doing last night made you sleep longer?

Alna woke early and just laid curled close to Nathan in case he needed her, or ahd a nightmare. She wanted to be right there. Food was not as important as being there for him.

Laurana smiled at Cadens wicked grin. He knew how to get her awake! "Shower and breakfast.....and then coffee?" She said, hugging him. She was already undressing, as well as tugging off Cadens clothes. Dragging him into the hot shower. "I'll do the spell after a light breakfast ....not sure how the spell will effect me." Laurana admitted.

Serena stirred as she woke up to Mordens warm embrace. As well as the sounds and smells of Niald cooking in the kitchen! She smiled, sitting upright in the large bed. She kissed him gently. "I'm certainly ready to go to the Glenn..." She agreed. But first they both needed to shower!

Nathan calmed considerably more as he felt Alnas warm comforting body lying next to his. So closely at his side, as if afraid he'd disappear. He blinked back tears, not wanting to be a wuss. But his emotions were tender..

Caden enjoyed the shower with her and resisted the urge to have extra fun, since she had to cast the spell. They ate breakfast and had some coffee. "The spell shouldn't affect you," he said, "But I'll feed you extra energy just in case." He intended to monitor her power flow so she would NOT overdo it. He knew enough about her magical core now, to know he could push his own power through faster and make her use his. He had every intention of doing just that. He was far more skilled and protecting himself against powerful spells than she did, so he was going to help her and keep her and the baby safe.

Morden smiled, "I don't know what time she is planning to cast the spell, but we should ahve time for breakfast. I think Niald is using food like a wake up call." He grinned. "Shower and breakfast..what do you say?" he asked scooping her naked self out of bed and into the shower. The shower was one of the things Laurana had created that he really liked. He took his time washing her and letting his eyes roam over every inch of her as he did. She was so lovely. He washed quickly and dried them both off. "He pulled on a pair of tan pants and a camel colored shirt and then pulled on his soft leather boots. He rubbed the towel over his hair again and shook his head. he didn't do much with his hair.it was just kind of there. "Ready?" he asked.

Alna smiled when she felt him move a bit, "Are you hungry Love?" she asked, "I didn't want to leave in case you needed me..."