Prophecy of War: Among the Skies (Arc 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hitomi Forsyth

~Summary~

Ever since the beginning of time there have always been two sides to the coin known as the world, high above humans, living among clouds are the angels, these angels have specialized classes known as guardians and seraphim, not every angel is a guardian angel though. Guardian angels are assigned to one of 7 elemental groups, who is led by one of the 7 seraphim of heaven, that acts as a high council to deciding what actions the angels should take. Each seraphim can hear the voice of their God though they are the only ones who can hear God, but because angels grow up in the heavens they're conditioned to simply believe anything the seraphim say and they consistently say angels are holy and unable to sin and so those of the sky believe this. The other side is buried deep, with lava and stalagmites and caves, are demons, devils and the high ranking Sin Bearers led by Lucifer himself, these creatures are the literal incarnation of evil and the reason wickedness bleeds into the world of humans. Not all demons are devils though, and most demons can't walk on the surface, devils can though even while Sin Bearers can't, though these commanders can let their voices whisper into the ears of humans susceptible to evil. As with angels there are 7 leaders whom report directly to Lucifer, each one bearing one of the seven deadly sins, they're capable of taking demons and turning them into devils to do their bidding upon the Earth. These are the two sides to the coin of the world and humans are the result of the coin flip, but even the angels and demons can't stop fate, and there are so many fates that they can't keep track of every single one, lately though rumors have been circulating among all species of the world of seven artifacts being born into the world of humans, within human souls. Unheard of surely, one would think, but this too is fate, prophets all say it, "Soon a war will begin and no one is sure the world can survive it's like."

This story revolves around these fates and those affected in heaven, hell, and upon the Earth. All leading up to the greatest war between good and evil ever waged, but which side shall win? Will the world be destroyed in the wake of this war or is there some way to prevent the worst case scenario?

This was originally going to push all of the different species together but I've decided to split it up a little bit into arcs, slowly introducing the other species. This first arc, Among the Skies will follow a group of angels training to become Guardians under their requested elemental group. There's more extensive lore I'll post later if I get interest, or if you're curious about the lore before you decide PM me and I'll message you the lore. (be warned it's a lot though.)

~Special Roles~

I do have 7 spots for special roles, these special roles will remain secret except between me and the ones I choose. Which means if you obtain one of these roles you can't tell, okay? I'll explain more later when those particular 7 are revealed; down the line.

Now for Seraphim, Sin Bearers and Artifact Humans, there will be a separate CS for all of these and you'll have to 'apply' for these roles I want lots of details for the leaders of armies, they will be leaders after all. Artifact Humans are also extremely important to the roleplay so I'm going to be just a bit more picky about characters for those roles.

This roleplay can't move forward without a good number of people taking interest though. There will be a lot more lore added as I create the artifacts and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.