Pronounced Oh-You-Ah

O

Oyoa

Original poster
Greetings to all!

I am new here, obviously, to this wonderful site. I love to RP and am glad to find a place where I just may fit in. Because I am unsure of what exactly to say, let's start with the survey mentioned in the stick thread:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Oyoa is good.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Female and 23.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy! With a hint of some sort of "romance/relationship" in it. I don't know why, but always funner with some sort of relationship in it, even if it isn't mentioned much. -.-;

What kind of characters do you usually play? I used to always play the quieter shy type. And female. I am currently trying to branch out and do other types. Like a bit loud and very confidant Adian - who is male. But I love doing females, but I won't improve if that's all I do.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Wolf packs. You cannot go wrong with a pack of the most beautiful creatures.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! NOOOOOO!! I don't have a favorite song at the moment!!!! That's not FAIR! *laughs*

And now, as I fight with the unwielding font, I will just have to accept it and call it done. For now.
If you ever need an extra, do feel free to call me so I can definitely try. I may come back later to give a snippet of my roleplaying style. *wink*

welcome to iwaku :D

Welcome to the forum. I go by many names...Well this current one is more an in-joke but that's OK too...I think. Back to point, you can either call me Leo or Rory. I respond to both. I'm one of the admins of this here site.

So you like to play the play the quieter shy types, eh? Kekekke, I shall have fun with you then. >:3

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Do have a look around our lovely site and all of that!
I believe that I will call you Oh. :D

If you need help with anything , please do ask.

My name is Celest, and you may call me Celest, Cele, Celestial, Cel; I was even called Tialis once. Whatever tickles your fancy!
Welcome to Iwaku. I am glad you have found us!! ^.^

No favorite song? O___O You need more music!

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

Haha. Greetings to all! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yror: Feel free to have fun! I am quite excited to be honest.

Kitti: Well.... if you could, I have one silly newb question.. How do you subscribe to threads? I like seeing notifications when I am responded to so I can respond quickly/quicker.

Celestialis: Your name reminds me of Ceres! (A manga I read and currently own. ;D)

Diana: And yes, I do I do. Music used to be my life... now it is in the background. *laughs*

If you need any more help, just PM me!
It's easier for you to see my replies and all that. :D

Hiya Oyoa! Welcome to Iwaku! Wandering around and exploring is a good thing. Hope to see you around!