1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Pronounced Oh-You-Ah

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Oyoa, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Greetings to all!

I am new here, obviously, to this wonderful site. I love to RP and am glad to find a place where I just may fit in. Because I am unsure of what exactly to say, let's start with the survey mentioned in the stick thread:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
    Oyoa is good.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Female and 23.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy! With a hint of some sort of "romance/relationship" in it. I don't know why, but always funner with some sort of relationship in it, even if it isn't mentioned much. -.-;

What kind of characters do you usually play? I used to always play the quieter shy type. And female. I am currently trying to branch out and do other types. Like a bit loud and very confidant Adian - who is male. But I love doing females, but I won't improve if that's all I do.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Wolf packs. You cannot go wrong with a pack of the most beautiful creatures.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! NOOOOOO!! I don't have a favorite song at the moment!!!! That's not FAIR! *laughs*

And now, as I fight with the unwielding font, I will just have to accept it and call it done. For now.
    If you ever need an extra, do feel free to call me so I can definitely try. I may come back later to give a snippet of my roleplaying style. *wink*

2. welcome to iwaku :D

3. Welcome to the forum. I go by many names...Well this current one is more an in-joke but that's OK too...I think. Back to point, you can either call me Leo or Rory. I respond to both. I'm one of the admins of this here site.

So you like to play the play the quieter shy types, eh? Kekekke, I shall have fun with you then. >:3

4. Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
    I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
    Do have a look around our lovely site and all of that!
    I believe that I will call you Oh. :D

If you need help with anything , please do ask.

5. My name is Celest, and you may call me Celest, Cele, Celestial, Cel; I was even called Tialis once. Whatever tickles your fancy!
    Welcome to Iwaku. I am glad you have found us!! ^.^

6. No favorite song? O___O You need more music!

Welcome to Iwaku! <3

7. Haha. Greetings to all! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Yror: Feel free to have fun! I am quite excited to be honest.

Kitti: Well.... if you could, I have one silly newb question.. How do you subscribe to threads? I like seeing notifications when I am responded to so I can respond quickly/quicker.

Celestialis: Your name reminds me of Ceres! (A manga I read and currently own. ;D)

Diana: And yes, I do I do. Music used to be my life... now it is in the background. *laughs*

8. If you need any more help, just PM me!
    It's easier for you to see my replies and all that. :D

9. Hiya Oyoa! Welcome to Iwaku! Wandering around and exploring is a good thing. Hope to see you around!

10. Thank you!! Hope to see you around as well~