Prom Night: The End

she unbuckles his belt and her hand moves down his pants

"Shit" His dick started to become larger at the moment.

(I HAVE TO GO. I"LL BE ON TOMARROW)

Azure outright laughed at his remark "You like that word dont you?" azure puts her hand on his dick and curls her fingers around it "Anyhting you wanna say now?" azure decided to be a little daring and naughty "Whats your favorite position?" she moves a little more into his lap and undoes his button and unzips his zipper then pulls off his pants

"B.. Before we do this... I.. I have to tell you something." He was sure ahe wouldn't like this "If we, have sex. Then your my mate forever. If you decide you want to be with someone else, i'll still have to protect you for the rest of my life, or by dragonic code I will be sentenced to death."

"And what is that?" He smiled, kissing her on the mouth before she could answer.

He kinda did just want to cuddle. But this was good too. He pulled Azures shirt off, gesturing for her to do the same to him.

Azure sees the look on his face"We can cuddle half naked instead of having sex....i wanna get comfortable with you first.I dont think im ready yet to you know do it. I hope thats fine with you and the baby thing....lets not let that happen soon not tonight at least"She took off his shirt and cuddled up against his belly and chest

Azure stood up off the couch and put her clothes back on "Never mind" she sat down next to him and crossed her legs into criss cross apple sauce position and held onto her favorite pillow and she watched the movie without cuddling with Saturn

She wondered if she was going to fast and became more upset with herself then before now knowing that she was scaring Saturn. So she moved to the far end of the couch giving Saturn his space. she sighed and one tear dropped from her eye

Saturn Scooted closer to Azure. "I'd like to cuddle... with our clothes on."

Azure looked at Saturn "No you dont...i can read your mind your scared...​I scared you.." another tear rolls down her cheek and lands on the pilloiw