Project: Wonderland

Does this seem like a good idea?

• No, worst Idea ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lonewolf888978

Yeah, someone asked for the Cat first, and I totally had a brain fart and didn't realize that they had. Sooo you have to pick someone else. Sorry for the mix up! I'm sure there is another character you'd like the play :3

That would be faking adorable <3
h84430F37
Aw! That kitty is so cute! (Being as I have four cats of my own XD (well, two are my grandparents'))

@Vio
@Lonewolf888978

You know what? It's totes cool, they can keep the cat. I've already thought up a outline for a volunteer character and I don't wanna have to grapple with two characters. My bad!

Plus I'd feel bad for taking the character cause Lonewolf seemed so enthusiastic about him. Sorry for bringing it up and then promptly dropping it @Vio !

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Sorry but I'm going to give that role to senpai since she asked for it yesterday. If there is another role that interests you though feel free.
I'm confused now.... I thought the March Hare was taken? Or was the volunteer role..? I'm good with the Fawn, I just got confused with your most recent post and this one.

I'm confused now.... I thought the March Hare was taken? Or was the volunteer role..? I'm good with the Fawn, I just got confused with your most recent post and this one.

Senpai is no longer associated with this roleplay. Or any of my other role-plays. So there's no need to worry about it xD

I want to make my CS but my cat is laying on top of me ^^' I'll make it when I have the chance though.

I wanna make a CS but I can't find this very specific picture I wanna use >_<
Its very hard to find

made the white Rabbit's character sheet

I made mine. When everyone finishes we can start the RP. Im super excited. <3

I made mine. When everyone finishes we can start the RP. Im super excited. <3
I'll have to finish mine tomorrow as I have no access to a computer tonight and my phone isn't good to make CSs on.... Sorry I'd be holding up your excitement. .. OnO

Don't worry about it, it's much more than you. Im not sure but we may need more people. I just like to keep the thread up at the top of the forum so newcomers can see it and join if they like so I comment every few hours or w/e <3

Status
Not open for further replies.