Project: Wonderland

Does this seem like a good idea?

• No, worst Idea ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uuum, there really isnt any sort of theme. It does have the happy child like theme from Alice in Wonderland, but with the through the looking glass characters. If anything this is more closely related to the manga "Alice in the Country of Hearts".

See Wonderland is actually the brighter happier place, a paradise in comparison to the dark and cynical ways of the futuristic earth.

Wonderland is also divided into four countries or kingdoms. Thus why there are four different rulers listed in the characters list.
Okay, I see. I was just answering what you said in the description of this roleplay, but I'm good with anything! It still sounds really cool and I'm looking forward to it starting! ^^ Do you have a banner in circulation? I'd be glad to give it my best go.

Alright. I will take a volunteer. Any volunteer you like. Tell me when character sheets and such are due.

*glomps vio*

against the roles you put me as march hare o.o

omg. i want the unicorn.

GIMMMEEEE

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2926-1371533850-18.gif

Can I reserve The March Hare and a Volunteer? I will try to have the CSs up tomorrow.

Can I reserve The March Hare and a Volunteer? I will try to have the CSs up tomorrow.

Sorry but I'm going to give that role to senpai since she asked for it yesterday. If there is another role that interests you though feel free.

My banner is to big for the rotation and the person who made isnt on to resize it.
You can resize it easily on photobucket. I recently started playing around with photobucket ( D,X yes I know I'm behind) and it's amazing XD

I can't find anything on the Fawn. Can you tell me about it?

I can't find anything on the Fawn. Can you tell me about it?

The fawn was just simply a passenger on a train with alice, or her guide or something. Not sure. I was thinking that maybe the fawn was the subject of both the unicorn and the lions love and that's why those two are rivals. That character is pretty customizable.

The fawn was just simply a passenger on a train with alice, or her guide or something. Not sure. I was thinking that maybe the fawn was the subject of both the unicorn and the lions love and that's why those two are rivals. That character is pretty customizable.
I also forgot to ask it the animal characters (chesire cat, dormouse, lion, etc) have to be the animal form, or is that just their title and they are actually human? It'll help with finding an image.

Okay, I will post a cs, but it may not be done till I'm back. (Out of town, getting rained on, and working in mud someone in Tennessee please save me)

I will try to check this every morning and night though, so, if there are any questions I can answer, feel free to ask, but Vio probably can answer everything better unless it's specific wonderland or through the looking glass questions.

Also, Alice: Madness returns. <3

I also forgot to ask it the animal characters (chesire cat, dormouse, lion, etc) have to be the animal form, or is that just their title and they are actually human? It'll help with finding an image.

They have anthromorphic forms. Like they are human with a rabbits ears or mouse ears and tail. Also, they can change into their animal forms.

Okay, awesome. I'm thinking about the Fawn instead of The March Hare.

That's fine. The Fawn is sort of a guide for those who has not been to wonderland before. I think she helped Alice when on the train? The fawn is also the love interest of both the Lion and the Unicorn. Or she doesn't have to be, the lion and the unicorn could be like business rivals.

@Rosie

PS: Rosie the sign up thread is up.

That's fine. The Fawn is sort of a guide for those who has not been to wonderland before. I think she helped Alice when on the train? The fawn is also the love interest of both the Lion and the Unicorn. Or she doesn't have to be, the lion and the unicorn could be like business rivals.

@Rosie

PS: Rosie the sign up thread is up.
Got it. ^^ Wouldn't it be funny to have a guide who is bad with directions? XD Just a thought.

@Vio

I totally volunteered at the Cheshire Cat, but now it's taken? >:

Status
Not open for further replies.