Project: Wonderland

Does this seem like a good idea?

• No, worst Idea ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone STILL hasn't claimed good ol' Cheshire im up for it!

But ofcourse if Sinopa wants him, I'll be a Volunteer
I claim no character yet so if you want it don't let me stop you. I'm probably going to go with a volunteer unless one of the other characters Vio mentioned seems interesting.

I'm interested in the role for the March Hare ~

I'm interested in the role for the March Hare ~

Any other roles you are interested in as a back up? I might take that one. Not sure cuz I'm still deciding if I want the Raven to be an actual character or an NPC >w>

Ooh, well I don't mind being the Raven if you're going to make it as an actual character--but I mean sure, if you want the March Hare then that's fine. Can I take the Doormouse then? c:

Ooh, well I don't mind being the Raven if you're going to make it as an actual character--but I mean sure, if you want the March Hare then that's fine. Can I take the Doormouse then? c:

I'm sorry Dip already took that. xD;

What sort of characters are you normally good at playing. Also I updated the list so there might be some that interest you later on. Dont pick anything as a for sure yet!

CRAP I HAD AN IDEA FOR MADHATTER TOO, XD

I'm sorry I had promised the mad hatter to my irl friend that is going to be my game mod for this rp. I'm sure there are other characters from the list that interest you though :3

Can I take the caterpillar :3

wait can we take two cause if so I want to do the blue queen as well~

Hmmm I think I'll take a volunteer =3

Im sure, Cheshire and the Hatter are my two favorites :D

MUAHAHA. I'm a game mod.
I HAVE SO MUCH POWER! >:D
Seriously though, make this rp a thing, or I will be forever sad and cry in the corner. x.x

Also, Kaden, when I'm back home, I will give you the name of the derpy horseman. He's so charming. <3

I'm sorry Dip already took that. xD;

What sort of characters are you normally good at playing. Also I updated the list so there might be some that interest you later on. Dont pick anything as a for sure yet!

Oh gosh ;-;

Hmm, let's see. What about the The Clockmaker?

I need people to take the volunteer roles as well. They are kind of important

I need people to take the volunteer roles as well. They are kind of important
I'm taking one =3. Is there any requirements or guideline for the volunteers or can they be anyone?

This sounds really cool! Though, to fit the dark theme, I would probably do through the looking glass (or base it off of the game Alice: The Madness Returns. Very dark.) I'm also curious as to which characters are still open, since reading through, a lot seems to be taken that aren't updated.

This sounds really cool! Though, to fit the dark theme, I would probably do through the looking glass (or base it off of the game Alice: The Madness Returns. Very dark.) I'm also curious as to which characters are still open, since reading through, a lot seems to be taken that aren't updated.

Uuum, there really isnt any sort of theme. It does have the happy child like theme from Alice in Wonderland, but with the through the looking glass characters. If anything this is more closely related to the manga "Alice in the Country of Hearts".

See Wonderland is actually the brighter happier place, a paradise in comparison to the dark and cynical ways of the futuristic earth.

Wonderland is also divided into four countries or kingdoms. Thus why there are four different rulers listed in the characters list.

I'll take something needed. Particularly male.

Would you like a volunteer role? o-o;

Perhaps maybe Alicia's guy friend on the team? It's really up to you what you want. All these characters are customizable xD

I'm taking one =3. Is there any requirements or guideline for the volunteers or can they be anyone?

I need one other girl. I have plans for that one if you wanna talk about that in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.