Project: Wonderland

Does this seem like a good idea?

• No, worst Idea ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE CHESHIRE CAT, THE WHITE RABBIT, AND ONE OF THE VOLUNTEERS *--*

@Vio
I think I want to do the White Rabbit and the Cheshire o:

EDIT: Unless you want me to play a volunteer o:

@Noceur
-Sobs on your shoulder-
I WANTED TO BE MORE THEN A USELESS RP'ER!!
I-I wanted...-sniffles- to be the Cheshire Cat, and make people happy.
BUT NOW Q_Q I can't...
-grovels-

@Noceur
-Sobs on your shoulder-
I WANTED TO BE MORE THEN A USELESS RP'ER!!
I-I wanted...-sniffles- to be the Cheshire Cat, and make people happy.
BUT NOW Q_Q I can't...
-grovels-

*offers you pocky and starbursts* shhh...there there o - o"

I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE CHESHIRE CAT, THE WHITE RABBIT, AND ONE OF THE VOLUNTEERS *--*

@Vio
I think I want to do the White Rabbit and the Cheshire o:

EDIT: Unless you want me to play a volunteer o:

PM me about it :3

This sounds interesting XD Mind if I join? If so since 2 other people want the Cheshire cat could I be a volunteer?

This sounds interesting XD Mind if I join? If so since 2 other people want the Cheshire cat could I be a volunteer?

yeah there's plenty of room for you. Nobody has claimed the Cheshire cat, and there are a lot more alice in wonderland/ through the looking glass characters I haven't added in yet.

T_T Doomy loves me <3
-gives doomy all the love-

*feels love* - w - <333 *Hugs you and gives you snuggles*

yeah there's plenty of room for you. Nobody has claimed the Cheshire cat, and there are a lot more alice in wonderland/ through the looking glass characters I haven't added in yet.
Yay! Hmmm, then I'll hold off on reserving =3 I haven't read through the looking glass yet, I think I may soon now lol. Isn't the Tim Burton Alice in wonderland based off of through the looking glass?

If anyone STILL hasn't claimed good ol' Cheshire im up for it!

But ofcourse if Sinopa wants him, I'll be a Volunteer

Is the Doormouse taken? Ooh, Id kill for that part!

I'm doing the white rabbit, but it nobody claims the March Hair, then I will do him too o:

But the white rabbit is like epic x.x

The White Rabbit is epic C:
I'm just going to commentate on everything in this thread even though I can't be part of it Q_Q
-more tears-
But funny story, Vio was PM'ing me yesterday, telling me about this RP and it's plot, and I told her that'd I'd been working on an Alice related plot for like 2 weeks prior, and I freaked out because it's like Q_Q mindddd linkkkk...scary shit.
SOMEONE READING THIS, BE THE MARCH HARE GODDAMMIT.

Reactions: Dip
@DoomyCakez
@Ali

I might take the march hare. =w= really depends on my mood though because I also want to play the raven o3o

ohhhh okies o 3 o I really want to be the White Rabbit because I get to be chased by naughty people o 3 o

Status
Not open for further replies.