Project: Wonderland Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post but I have no idea how we are starting this. Vio, are we starting before the volunteers go to wonderland, during, or after?
She said before wonderland. At least that is what she said before. I don't think this has changed.

It has not changed. We were suppose to let all the volunteers post until they got to Wonderland, and then it would go from their with the wonderland creatures coming in.

I'm so sorry I havn't got this started yet guys!! I will soon I promise. I literally havn't had time to get on an take care of all my role-play business. My boyfriend is visiting and literally has taken over my laptop while he is here, plus my birthday is this saterday, and I have college to prepare for >.<

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I wish I'd have found this sooner.. and I really hope it's okay to post here..if not I'll delete it..is this still joinable and is the king of clubs avalable? :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I'd have found this sooner.. and I really hope it's okay to post here..if not I'll delete it..is this still joinable and is the king of clubs avalable? :]

I believe so, but just to be safe I am going to go check. :)

Yes the king of clubs is available :3

awesome! may I reserve it? I'll have my form in tomorrow if it's okay :]

thanks! :]

edit: the form.. may take a little longer then I thought.. I'm currently on the BIO :]

thanks! :]

edit: the form.. may take a little longer then I thought.. I'm currently on the BIO :]
Take your time. Please make sure that your background follows the history of wonderland. Alice, the war, red queen banished, years of peace, the kingdom of clubs and spades discovered, the rising of the clock tower. I think I wrote it all up in the ooc thread.

Take your time. Please make sure that your background follows the history of wonderland. Alice, the war, red queen banished, years of peace, the kingdom of clubs and spades discovered, the rising of the clock tower. I think I wrote it all up in the ooc thread.
I've been in the middle of moving, but I will fill out my history section for the Fawn and Unicorn when able.

*waits patiently* ^.^

let me know if I should change anything..

961264b7d400ff8a975123bb52c2add81a019d69_r.jpg
Name: "hello, pretty one.. my name is Vexyrn Styx.."
Title: "you may call me the king of clubs."
Age: "what an amusing little question, I am twenty three years of age."
DOB: "I was born on a warm may morning.. the day was the first, I believe."
POB: "wonderland."

32516f7205f59a1eb253b34cfd5612ae953504df_r.jpg
Appearance: "I am 6ft in hight, when in my shoes I am 6'3. my skin is very pale and flawless (due to magic that hides the deep scars on my back), my mother once likened it to porcelain. My hair is green and long, I like to keep it down to my waist with a very long fringe that ends at my cheek bones and covers my golden eyes. My body shape is slender, though my shoulders are slightly broad and if I exercised more I would become more toned."

Personality: "oh? You wish to know more about me? Well, I am a very diplomatic man and I do hate confrontation so. There is something utterly barbaric about the sound of raised voices, I am very sensitive to ugly sounds you see.. and if I hear such a sound, I am compelled(many have said this makes me impulsive) to remove the tongue of the person in question.

I am a very sensitive man and must be surrounded by beauty at all times, and beauty takes the colour of green, if it is not green then I must destroy it. I do so hate ugliness, filthy ugliness. I am not a vain or snob of man, I just have simple wishes that I expect to be carried out. I am not demanding.
My rule is absolute, though I am a diplomatic man I suppose that I am also stubborn. I will not vanquish my rule, nor will I yield to the will of the other kingdoms. I will rule upon my throne for all eternity, NOT EVEN DEATH SHALL TAKE ME!

I suppose I am also something of a deviant, I enjoy tormenting my subjects but I also enjoy being tormented myself.. and when I see a most adorable young man, I cannot help but make him mine.. after all, I was offered no mercy when I was a young man.. why should I allow mercy anyone else?
Many of my subjects do seem to think that I am one of the most insane residents of wonderland, I do wonder why they think this. Though I do suffer from terrible moods wings, I do not understand why I am thought of as mad. "

Skills/Talents/Hobbies: "I enjoy dressing up, I'm very good with a sword and bow, I know how to address a crowd and I'm also rather fond of observing things.. I would say I am rather good."
Strengths: "I can be patient if I wish, I can be charming, I am often day dreaming and that makes me think outside the box."

Weaknesses: "people have said I have no empathy, people have said I can be cruel.. but I know one thing they will not have told you.. I am scared of dying and growing old."

History: "I will not bore you with my past, it is something that I am ashamed to talk about. What I will however go into is the events that happened when I was upon my throne, do be seated while I tell you a tale you've no doubt heard a thousand times.. but from my view.

I suppose what I must start with is how I became the king of my land. Mine was a tale of woe. I was not the favourite son, I was the youngest of eight and was not entitled to gain the throne. My father and mother hated me, hated me! I had no friends, I was alone. Eventually all my brothers passed away for.. one reason or another.. and even then my parents wouldn't let me on the throne! So a fixed it.. and became king, however my father cursed me on his death bed.. 'if you want the damn throne so much, take it boy! But I damn you, damn you to be the king of a kingdom of stone until someone finds out about the land!' those were his words, then I and my subjects were all turned to stone.. I upon my throne, and all I could do was watch the events of wonderland through the looking glass that was in my hand before I was turned..
now, to the history of our land...

The red and white queen.. the kingdom of hearts and the kingdom of diamonds were at war, but it was an almost one sided one.. let us start with the Queen of diamonds. The white queen was a passive soul who did not even have an army, unless you can count naivety as one. Eventually she did get an army, but whom in the world would be foolish enough to go against the Red queen.. not I, not many.

Oh the Red queen, I will never forget the first time I saw her. I knew I was in love! A tyrannical and yet powerful women, a women that was strong.. what kind of man wouldn't fall for her? And fall I did, but I couldn't do anything... not even approach her. I could not. So I secretly watched. I secretly wanted the queen of hearts to win and for a while it looks like she would have done.. until..

that girl.. that young women came. I saw her don the white armour, I saw her lead the white Queen's army into the battle.. and I saw her win. Then I saw her vanish. My heart ached for the beautiful red queen, my heart broke a little as she was exiled. But one thing cheered me up, the white Queen's champion.. a lie, I laughed on the inside for many a year about that. But I continued to watch with such interest, for the queen had a daughter..

years passed and the day I long awaited came, my kingdom was discovered and the curse was broken, my subjects and I were no longer stone.. I met with the other royals and agreed to up hold the peace of the land, I tried not to gaze at the new queen of hearts. And.. while we pledged to uphold the peace in the land, I crossed my fingers behind my back.. though such lies must be dealt with in time, and I would bide my time.

Then.. that damn clock tower came up with that accursed women! All plans I was preparing were put on hold because of her, the one who remembers nothing. Naturally I went along with the other ruler's choice about her, and forbade my subjects from interacting with her.. but I.. swear that I can hear the clock tic, tick..tock..within my very skull!

I am going mad, I can barely hear anything! Though I should not be able to hear the accused thing, I can! I
I can wait.. no longer."

Misc: my voice is like.. Light Yagami's, the Japanese version and my themesong is Alice human sacrifice..the third character in the song..

sorry my form took ages, guys :] I had to try and get it just right with the lore.. I hope the back story, and the way I've narrated it is okay (there was actally a lot more in it about his past but I kinda thought that it was moving away from the lore and world of the rp.. so I got rid of most of his past and tweaked it a little).. please let me know if anything needs changing :]

sorry my form took ages, guys :] I had to try and get it just right with the lore.. I hope the back story, and the way I've narrated it is okay (there was actally a lot more in it about his past but I kinda thought that it was moving away from the lore and world of the rp.. so I got rid of most of his past and tweaked it a little).. please let me know if anything needs changing :]

I'm going to say this now, your character....is getting a BIG surprise later in the series. lmao
I love him. Btw.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[spoili]
1619154_370050993136957_1503371992_n.png
[/spoili]
Aleksander -changed his name-'s half yaoi moment if him and unicorn befriended each other again.
"OMFG. I love my unicorn <3"
"He's so cueee <3"
"Lysander has pwetty mane =//u//=. He says I do too <3"
"Blah, Blah, blah blah."

Volunteers: what have we done...
Fawn:*kinda misses Aleksander liking her*.. Oh dear.. You guys made him love Lysander to much..!

Status
Not open for further replies.