Project: Wonderland Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this thread yo,
tumblr_lofhnlEdGv1qmm6ylo1_500.gif

I should start harassing people about their cs. o.o
PREPARE YOUR BODIES FOR HARASSMENT

Ah, I know, I know, I have to fill in my history DX I've been really busy lately! Please don't harass me TnT

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have not touched this place in a while sorry for leaving ^^; anyways how many people are need?

o w o"""""""""

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:~(*0*)~:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
We can actually start, I just havnt been able to yet because of the groups being disabled. T^T I might just make it a thread rp

I'll make the IC Thread later this afternoon guys.

So far KitsyKitty and Doomy are my mods. If anybody else wants to be a mod and help out please feel free to ask! I think i'll accept two more peeps as mods. Moderators will be told of the entire plot line and the secrets and surprises! Yes there are secrets n shiz in the rp that only two or three people so far know about :P

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
You make me want to be the Mod now XD but I never been one so Ill pass. But it would be fun to know all the secrets and maybe help out with the SURPRISES!

613f048ba808963492e40c6f9c64af54.jpg

I would post but I have no idea how we are starting this. Vio, are we starting before the volunteers go to wonderland, during, or after?

I would post but I have no idea how we are starting this. Vio, are we starting before the volunteers go to wonderland, during, or after?
Vio said they were doing the first post in PM. They also said they weren't home, but I don't know if that's still true.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
Status
Not open for further replies.