Project: Wonderland Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mori, Kyoya and the Twins. <3 Huni doesn't need to be mentioned because he is just adorable ; -;

Tamaki xD
I like Mori and Kyoya too, but they don't have enough screen time for me to REALLY like them, ya know?

Oh okay, sorry it didn't say it was reserved (I don't think).
Can I reserve Tweedle Dee if its not already? That way if I can't be the Doormouse I can be a tweedle.
Yes! I'll reserve a twiddle for you :)

I can edit the picture when I get home so that he has the ears and tail (and maybe the hat)? Only if you want me to. And yes, Honi is adorable. Adorable to the extreme XD

Yeah you can edit it if you'd like, that's be awesome :D

Yes! I'll reserve a twiddle for you :)

Thank you :)
I supposse I'll need someone to play the other Twiddle then. I'll have to talk to them before hand because we'll need to be on the same hand Backstory/Appearance wise.

I'll do it when I get home then ^^ I'll make him look cuter!

Sorry. Clearly I am a bad mod. I forgot it was reserved. x.x
Dun hiiiiit me. <3

Why didn't I check this out earlier... >_ < Is... it still open?

It is. We haven't even started yet, so you're cool. I don't know what spots are open, last I checked the who plays who area isn't updated yet.

Tweedle Dum
These two often crash at the mad hatter's place, but are often seen in the lost woods which is in the country of spades. Though it is unclear as to where their loyalties lie.

The King of Green ((Clubs))
Lives in his own castle, country of clubs/clovers

The Hermit/Witch of the Forest in the West ((the lost woods)
Obvious where they live

The Carpenter
Residence Undecided

Humpty-Dumpty
Residence Undecided, possibly the country of hearts or clubs, or the neighbor/land lord of the fawn/lion/unicorn

These are the open roles we currently have.

Hey guess what! Were moving and I'll be getting not only my own room, but my own bathroom. I'm decorating the bathroom in Alice and Wonderland. The walls are going to have quotes all over them, the shower curtain shows Alice talking to Ches, it's going to be awesome XD

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
@Gladis

Yaaaay you're joining! xD

@KitsyKitty

I looooove you

@AnastiaCrest01

That's awesome! Wish I could do that but I have to share a bathroom lmao

Tweedle Dum
These two often crash at the mad hatter's place, but are often seen in the lost woods which is in the country of spades. Though it is unclear as to where their loyalties lie.

The King of Green ((Clubs))
Lives in his own castle, country of clubs/clovers

The Hermit/Witch of the Forest in the West ((the lost woods)
Obvious where they live

The Carpenter
Residence Undecided

Humpty-Dumpty
Residence Undecided, possibly the country of hearts or clubs, or the neighbor/land lord of the fawn/lion/unicorn

These are the open roles we currently have.

I'm so tempted to go with Dee and Dum. X3
image.jpg

@Gladis

Yaaaay you're joining! xD

@KitsyKitty

I looooove you

@AnastiaCrest01

That's awesome! Wish I could do that but I have to share a bathroom lmao

Yes, I am. ^^

Aaaah, then it depends on what she says. x3 Maybe I should talk it over with her. ^^ If it doesn't work out... then I'd be willing to play the king of clubs. :3

Aaaah, then it depends on what she says. x3 Maybe I should talk it over with her. ^^ If it doesn't work out... then I'd be willing to play the king of clubs. :3
Said she was looking for a partner for the other tweedle if that helps ^^

Go ahead and message her gladis about it, and the picture as well. Cuz I kinda don't want honey-senpai as one of my tweedles xD

Go ahead and message her gladis about it, and the picture as well. Cuz I kinda don't want honey-senpai as one of my tweedles xD

Eeeeeh, Honey? *is confuzzled* XD Okie, I'll message her... *tries to think of how to get over my slight social awkwardness and not sound like a weirdo when I do so* XD

• Thank You
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Status
Not open for further replies.