Project: Wonderland Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm sure. Go ahead and have it

@Noceur
@Shadicmaster

Shame to see you leave Shade. Noceur there's some sort of rivalry between the lion and the unicorn. I think someone took the unicorn, but you have to ask my GMod KitsyKitty

I already explained to kitsy, really, I didnt want to have to drop it, but I had to..! ~m~, dun make me cwy bout it

I already explained to kitsy, really, I didnt want to have to drop it, but I had to..! ~m~, dun make me cwy bout it

Kitsy hasn't told me anything about it. I was actually pretty excited to have you play the lion but it's fine. Noc-San does an excellent job themself sooo. If you ever have the time feel free to join in later. I dunno what roles will be available then but oh wells. Even if there isn't any you like you can just make your own.

@Rosie
You took the unicorn right? It would be really nice to have you make your CS before we start.

Reserved lion. Planned character with vio and Ana

Name: Aleksander Bourbon del Monte

Title: -The- Lion, Scar (YES disney reference is necessary D<).

Age: Unknown since I can't make up my mind, so around 23-26

DOB: August 1

POB: Spades of Wonderland

Appearance:
Aleksander, a 5"10 male is heavy weighted because of his masculine and burly body weighing 189 lbs. He has shoulder length black hair that is slightly spiked and wild at the top to represent his mane in his animalistic beast form as well as hazel eyes and fair skin that's slightly tan. He bares a collection of many scars from fights in the past, all over his body and all of them being utterly known from the Unicorn his ultimate rival--However the most notable one would be the one that remains horizontally on his left eye from their last battle against each other. He has a large scar with stitch marks on the right side of his neck diagonally from the top to the bottom down (healed Stab wound). Some small ones here and there around his back (one of them forming a large x at the center of his back), and some on the front side of his torso, a large one of two slashes (representing unicorn's sharp hooves) going from his right shoulder down diagonally across to the left 'v line'. So surely he was once a warrior often battling almost his whole life against unicorn until the arrival of the first Alice.

In lion form, Aleksander is very large. He has large black claws and the edges of his ears and hair on his tail is all black. Nonetheless he is a golden colored Lion with a wild and large mane that makes him look more bulky despite already having a masculine body. As his mane grows down with large and small curls here and there, the light brown color slowly goes darker as you go down.
3146430338_8e3e613dc3.jpg
Personality:

Skills/Talents/Hobbies:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Misc:
- V O I C E -
Crispin Freeman as Alucard // X | X

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I need another volunteer. I counted and I think we only have three instead of four. Need a fourth.

Name:

Lysander "Sander" Wells

Title:

The Unicorn

Male

DOB:

August 24th

POB:

Wonderland

Appearance:

black_and_silver_unicorn_stock_by_elleardenimages-d55hphr.jpg

In his unicorn form, he is a smoke gray stallion with black socks, ashy black mane and tail, and brilliant orange eyes. His horn is slightly crooked.

2014-07-03%2020.38.28_zps2ao1l3rs.jpg

In his human form, he wears colorful clothes and he has a silver colored tail and horn. His hair is also this silver color. His eyes are bright orange and he has an oddly shaped scar over his left eye. His skin is fair.

(Sorry for bad quality, I tried to fix it but had no chance to outline it.... Plus my phone sucks..... Enjoy!)

Personality:

He is very proud and conceded, believing he is the best in everything he does, even if confronted with hard facts to prove otherwise. The world revolves around him in his eyes and he is the "king". Though this is only an exterior. Be patient enough and you just might see what's beneath the egotistic shell. He is actually genuinely a nice guy and does his best to do whatever he can for those he cares about, even if the action seems selfish. He is also very easily riled up, so don't test him.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies:

Tailoring, China Making, Melee, Magic (of a sort), Being the "absolute best"

Strengths:

Tailoring, China Making, Melee, Magic (of a sort)

Weaknesses:

Too proud, Ignorant, Oblivious, Close Minded

History:

(Still typing)

Misc:

Voice:

(The first to speak)

Theme:

(One is for the other side of him, the softer side.)

Reserved lion. Planned character with vio and Ana

Name: Cassius Bourbon del Monte

Title: -The- Lion, Scar (YES disney reference is necessary D<).

Age: Unknown since I can't make up my mind, so around 23-26

DOB: August 1

POB: Spades of Wonderland

Appearance:
Cassius, a 5"10 male is heavy weighted because of his masculine and burly body weighing 189 lbs. He has shoulder length black hair that is slightly spiked and wild at the top to represent his mane in his animalistic beast form as well as hazel eyes and fair skin that's slightly tan. He bares a collection of many scars from fights in the past, all over his body and all of them being utterly known from the Unicorn his ultimate rival--However the most notable one would be the one that remains horizontally on his left eye from their last battle against each other. He has a large scar with stitch marks on the right side of his neck diagonally from the top to the bottom down (healed Stab wound). Some small ones here and there around his back (one of them forming a large x at the center of his back), and some on the front side of his torso, a large one of two slashes (representing unicorn's sharp hooves) going from his right shoulder down diagonally across to the left 'v line'. So surely he was once a warrior often battling almost his whole life against unicorn until the arrival of the first Alice.

Personality:

Skills/Talents/Hobbies:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

History:

Misc:
- V O I C E -
Crispin Freeman as Alucard // X | X
Lol we keep having similar ideas XD I originally had Lysander be 23 before realizing Ty was and I also picked August for the DOB. I was also thinking of putting Clubs of Wonderland for his POB!

Name: Reecila Rae Evanica

Title: Volunteer #4

DOB: March 17

POB: In the deep woods of Maine.

Appearance: Light brown hair that goes to her shoulders, forest green eyes, and peachy pale skin. 5'0" 130 lb. Extremely curvy with G size cup breasts and wears a light blue torn hoodie with her green headphones and backpack. Her muscles come more from her genetic build and experience in the woods from saving, fighting, and hunting animals.

Personality: Rather quiet and sneaky, likes to observe things around her. She can be seen as a curious stalker that usually sticks out in a crowd. Very secretive and shy about her life history unless asked otherwise. She is always able to lend a hand, but loves to do her own dirty work.

Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Natural born hunter, lock picker, burglar and inventor. Knows and can do all wild animal calls. Sensitive hearing that can hear noises from about five miles away. Has Hyperthymesia (known as the unforgettable memory).

Strengths: A quick inventor of making tools and blueprints. Never is able to forget whatever she learns and is able to pull that memory up in an instant.

Weaknesses: Easily gets stressed and anxious from large noises, because of her sensitive hearing. Very stubborn.

History: Reecila was born with her twin brother in woods of Maine. Her parents and brother were mauled by a grizzly bear, when she was three years old. The grizzy bear spared her life and took her as her own bear cub. Her light blue hoodie, green headphones, and green backpack are what she has left of her family from their deaths. Soon as she turned 5 years old, Reecila was adopted by a young couple of scientists to test her Hyperthymesia and sensitive canine like hearing. The necklace she has, was given to her as a birthday gift from them. She escaped and has been wanted by the police, since she was five years old for her crimes of robbery.

Misc:

Attachments

• Project Wonderland, Reecila Rae Evanica.jpg
    Project Wonderland, Reecila Rae Evanica.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
Posting this separately from the Hatter so people know this is now taken as well. <3
1037918-bigthumbnail.jpg
Name:
Akiva Savi
Title:
Witch of the Forest in the East
DOB:
May 14'th
POB:
Wonderland, Country of Hearts
Appearance:
Akiva has fair skin and light pink hair. He has a timid demeanor and an even more timid voice. He has golden eyes.
1154568-bigthumbnail.jpg
(When he was 14)

Personality:
Akiva shies away from everyone. He's intimidated very easily, but even with this he only desires to help. He always hopes that someone will come back and visit again, but it never happens.
Skills:
Quiet
Taking care of Flowers

Talents:
Witchcraft
Make himself look like flower

Hobbies:
Watching the Caterpillar in secret
Spying on people who pass through

Strengths:
Honest
Caring
Magic

Weaknesses:
Puts the flowers needs above people
Quiet
Easily Intimidated

History:
Akiva has always lived among the talking flowers. He can't remember a time where he didn't. At first, the flowers treated him like they treated anyone else, the pansies gossiped about him, the iris was uptight and questioning, the daisies were the worst of all, and the snapdragons were a close second. The roses insulted him, but the tiger lily and the dandy-lion tamed the other flowers and talked to him. They wondered what flower he was, and when he showed them how he could dress up as any flower, or no flower at all, they reluctantly welcomed him. They were afraid of him, and what he could do to them. After time though, they became fond of him, as he protected them from strangers and all he asked in return, was for them to help the ones who were confused by the caterpillar. Akiva often spied on the caterpillar, and knew what she was saying since he had slowly watched her twist her words around. He helped the poor lost souls who were confused by her. The caterpillar never found out since no one came twice. Well, no one has yet.
Misc:
Theme

Voice

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Name: Dallin (last name unknown)
Title: DoorMouse
DOB: July 20th
POB: Wonderland, probably in the wilds
Appearance:
images

I imagine he looks like that but with brown ears and a long brown tail and wears a brown flat cap.
Personality: Energetic, happy, but gets randomly sleepy at times. He's nice and loyal but is a bit too hyper at times.
Skills/Talents/Hobbies: Spying, sneaking around, hiding, running.
Strengths:
Weaknesses: Gets sleepy at random times because he burns up his energy being hyper
History: When the doormouse was born he lived happily in a home like this until we was two.
small-cottage-house-in-grassy-fields.jpg

He was orphaned and ended up being taken in by other homeless strangers, older kids, and they taught him to steal to survive. They were all taken into custody except for him, who escaped. Living alone, he was sad often. Until he found the Hatter who was just as crazy/unique and seemingly alone as he was. He was taken in by the hatter and they became fast friends.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
images

I imagine he looks like that but with brown ears and a long brown tail and wears a brown flat cap.
Personality: Energetic, happy, but gets randomly sleepy at times. He's nice and loyal but is a bit too hyper at times.
Strengths:
Weaknesses: Gets sleepy at random times because he burns up his energy being hyper
History: When the doormouse was born he lived happily in a home like this until we was two.

He was orphaned and ended up being taken in by other homeless strangers, older kids, and they taught him to steal to survive. They were all taken into custody except for him, who escaped. Living alone, he was sad often. Until he found the Hatter who was just as crazy/unique and seemingly alone as he was. He was taken in by the hatter and they became fast friends.
*ehem* *Takes deep breath* HONI-SEMPAI!!! *fan girl scream* ^^

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that. x.x
I had a fangirl moment.
He's just so adorable. <3
He's by far my favorite Ouran male host XD Followed by Tamaki and the twins (they tie ^^) My friend introduced me to the series and it instantly became one of my favorite animes!

Heh yes. He was the cutest little anime character I could think of using. Him and Salime Bradley but he's too creepy XD
I can edit the picture when I get home so that he has the ears and tail (and maybe the hat)? Only if you want me to. And yes, Honi is adorable. Adorable to the extreme XD

I like Mori, Kyoya and the Twins. <3 Huni doesn't need to be mentioned because he is just adorable ; -;

Tamaki xD

Appearance:
images

Strengths:

I'm sorry but the door mouse is already reserves for someone. Fortunately, I'm debating on if they'll still continue their role. I'll keep you posted on it.

I'm sorry but the door mouse is already reserves for someone. Fortunately, I'm debating on if they'll still continue their role. I'll keep you posted on it.

Oh okay, sorry it didn't say it was reserved (I don't think).
Can I reserve Tweedle Dee if its not already? That way if I can't be the Doormouse I can be a tweedle.

Status
Not open for further replies.